Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS Di How Could You??? Final Ch pg 25 (Page 21)

rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hope everyone has had a wonderful wk n is having a good wknd...
a HELLO to everyone (morning, afternoon, evening) depending on the side of the world u r on from me n my daughter she also likes watching her nanav.
once again thx to everyone for the wonderful comments n likes n to everyone who views (i guess the silent readers) just hit the like button...you do not even have to comment if u dont like the story i'm ok w criticism really i am. 
enough of my talk talk talk talk...here is ch8, once again sorry in advance for any errors my daughter is playing around me again n keeps questioning me as to what i'm doing...
Arnav walked out of RM straight to his SUV n sped off to AR...walks into his office n starts to scream for aman...aman where r u??  aman...aman.. aman...aman...hearing this aman's assistant (Jeff) walks in...yes sir may i be of any assistant to you?? where is aman, arnav yells.  Oh sir, aman sir has gone on a little mini va-ca.  Arnav could not believe this a little mini va-ca? who approved this i surely did NOT.  but sir aman sir had mama ji's approval n he has left till nx wk.  (sorry people can not remember mama ji's name, i think his name starts w a M so from now on everywhere u see 'M' i'm referring to mama ji)... n yes i think poor AMAN NEEDS AN ASSISTANT TOO, WORKING FOR ARNAV WHO WOULD NOT NEED THEIR OWN ASSISTANT...
mamaji approved aman's time off w/o telling me...what's going on here why is it i do not know any thing around here.  Poor Jeff ready to piss his pants just wanted to run n hide as he has never really had to deal w arnav.  aman always had the luxury of dealing w the boss...now jeff knew why aman was always stressed...poor guy... arnav is yelling n makes jeff come out of his dreamland.  well don't just stand there jeff go n bring me aman's daytimer now move along...now.  Jeff runs out of arnav's office n comes back w aman's laptop...jeff stands to the corner as he does not know what to do.  arnav looks at him n tells him to leave...that's it for now i will call u if i need anything oh n ya i can call u 230 in the morning so till aman gets back ur my 'to go person' so be ready 24/7.  Yes sir, Jeff sighed n walked out of the office. 
arnav is looking at last months AR's scheduled meetings he was about to shut off aman's laptop when something stood out...mamaji has been out of town in Rajasthan for a meeting...Arnav decides to look at the previous yrs meeting outlines...mamaji has taken every AR meeting close to if not in Rajasthan...what is going on n what is mamaji n aman hiding...
Everyone is having breakfast in Jodhpur n mamaji walks in thru the back door all SMILES:):):):):))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))   everyone is so excited to see mamaji...hugs n kisses r exchanged.  Khushi walks out w some aloo parathas n stops as she sees mamaji... mamaji walks over to khushi n blesses her n asks her where his granddaughter is...NK walks out w Rani n mamaji holds her.  Mamaji has tears in his eyes n tells everyone she has khushi's smile but is truly a Raizada as all her features resemble Arnav... Khushi starts to cry...mama ji tells her everything will be ok n he promises.  Nancy helps khushi clean the breakfast dishes...as M is playing w Rani he asks everyone where Dhruv n Muskan R??   just as NK is about to answer in walk dhruv n muskan...w Prem.  M glances at them once but did a 2nd stare as he saw muskan holding a baby...M looks at rani n then khushi n states am i missing something here did khushi n arnav have twins????  dhruv n muskan walk to M n take his blessings n introduce prem to his grandfather n explain they have adopted prem.  M is so emotional he starts to cry n holds both prem n rani.  
Khushi takes rani n muskan takes prem as the babies have to be fed n need to take their naps...M looks at aman, dhruv, nk n nancy n signals to them to come outside in the back.  M tells them they need to get khushi back home w rani n dhruv n muskan have to come home w prem.  dhruv looks at his dad not knowing what to say...M assures his son everything will be ok as he has been quiet long enough n he is going to make sure his family he means his WHOLE FAMILY is TOGETHER UNDER 1 ROOF.  he needs to make sure everyone is happy...dhruv n muskan will be welcomed into the home w prem n manorama will have no say...enough is enough...aman n nancy will get engaged n married in reasonable time as he wants to see his daughter married n happy.  nancy at this time has tears in her eyes as M has never made her feel she never has a father, M has always been there for her.  M smiles at her n says khushi n rani need to be brought home not just for arnav but for the family happiness...since khushi left the house all RM  happiness walked out the door w her.  He was unable to help anjali but thinks in time she will have a turnaround n see shyam for who he really is...hopes its sooner rather than later.  NK senses everyone is being too serious n looks at M n states masad ji what about me...you have metioned everyone but me...M looks at NK n smiles n states 'god help the person who marries you as she will be correcting ur hindi for ever n most of all has to put up w a ...NK's smile turns upside down as he does not know what M is saying... M looks at NK n smiles n says let me finish...'as i was saying she will have to put up w a wonderful person like u who knows how to bring smiles onto everyones faces.'
everyone in jodhpur has dinner n M tells everyone tmrw morning we ALL r leaving back to RM...khushi drops her plate.  she looks at everyone n walks to her room..M puts up his hand to NK as NK was ready to go check on khushi n tells everyone to start packing he will talk to khushi.  Khushi in her room is looking at rani sleeping in her crib.  M taps at the door n asks khushi if he can come in??  khushi says yes, M asks her if she trusts him n that's all he needs to know...khushi looks away M gives her time.  Khushi looks at rani n back at M n says yes.  M tells her to have a good night sleep nancy will help her pack n in the morning everyone is leaving to RM.  khushi smiles n M walks out of the room all happy.
back at AR, Arnav is still looking at all the flights M has takes over the past year...some R close to jodhpur some r far away.  Arnav starts to think...m went to Rajasthan last month, he went again today but last month his return ticket stated the 14th but M did not come home till the 18th what's going on.  Arnav picks up his phone n calls on the other end he hears aman who is now regretting picking up the phone n in the back ground he hears a female voice. Aman quickly states sir i'm going to call back as we have a bad connection.  aman hangs up...arnav is sure the voice belongs to nancy what is going on...
arnav makes another call...yes sir i'm sure ur mamaji has gone to jodhpur.  arnav tells jeff to get the nx flight out to jodhpur n not to tell anyone.  it is so worth being ASR...as stuff get done.  Arnav sits back n takes in the days events ...mamaji's rush to rajasthan, mami asking arnav why he is sending mamaji to so many meeting?? aman on holiday n mamaji approving his holidays... aman picking up the phone n nancy in the background.  Arnav happy he got Raj checking everything (arnav's college friend who is now a private investigator)... Jodhpur here comes ASR...
hope everyone liked the chapter...
buddy me for any pm's
happy reading n keep smiling:):):):):):):):):):)

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21swati2011shubhadaranekarthimancappacuinoHemaSuryajazz.kaursham24mistletoe22shalinikanagumanjusha_92Rujul13fan09anumeha_PMSweetSophiesabby91nahi12341tracy1191dorindakatemomai14RandomGirlarniepervaiz-eiya-norishaIshrafan11love.piyalismiley-shineysegadRishita.SIholicbhadraprasadstar_fan1GAURI29vrindaguptakriti_atharvzafiudaymanyata07rini_katashred12ridizzzkashishktinselThe007Shivanichavvi16

dorindakate Senior Member
dorindakate
dorindakate

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Glad that Mamaji is ready to put his foot down and get the family back together!!!

The question is will he be able to silence Mamiji?

Hope Arnav doesn't go all ASR when he finds out where Khushi has been and about his child...

Waiting for more...thanks for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rowrow

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthnaks.awesome...fabulous...please update sooon...ClapClap

rowrow

love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Finally Arnav will come to Rajasthan...he'll meet his daughter...awww that'll be an emotional moment...thanks for the pm...cont soon...

rowrow

vrindagupta IF-Rockerz
vrindagupta
vrindagupta

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
so sweet of M to get whole family together

rowrow

GAURI29 IF-Rockerz
GAURI29
GAURI29

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
wow...jodhapur be ready our hero is coming...

rowrow

RandomGirl Goldie
RandomGirl
RandomGirl

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
nice updates...

rowrow

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
amazing but arent khushi coming to RM and arnav to jodhpur so both will not meet or they will meet

rowrow

Go to top