Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS Di How Could You??? Final Ch pg 25 (Page 15)

vrindagupta IF-Rockerz
vrindagupta
vrindagupta

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
this one's awesome
can't wait for next chapter
plz update fast witing eaggerly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rowrow

rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ok my computer has gone down 3 times...everytime when the chapter is almost completed...will try to update later today for chapter 6...
Sorry but keep smiling:):):))))))))))))))))00
riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rowrow

ok my computer has gone down 3 times...everytime when the chapter is almost completed...will try to update later today for chapter 6...
Sorry but keep smiling:):):))))))))))))))))00

Cry   that's sad. No problem we will wait

rowrow

rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
hello to everyone...good morning, afternoon or evening depending what side of the world u r...thx again for the comments, views n likes...so sweet!!!
hope everyone who celebrates had a wonderful Rakhi,...I did:):):):)))))))
Sorry for the update delay...my computer was NOT being nice to me this morning...but enough of my talk talk here is chapter 6...hopefully this time by computer will be my friend...
Arnav carried the envelope he received to his room w Nani right behind him.  Arnav slumped onto his be has he saw the envelope contents...Nani rushed over n put her hand on his shoulder.  1st both of them saw an ultrasound picture w the name erased on the top left side, on the right side it stated 743AM n Rajasthan Hospital.  What shook Arnav was the signature he saw on the bottom...it was his signature but he did NOT sign this document.  2nd picture was the most beautiful picture he n nani had seen...a beautiful baby girl who looked like her father.  Arnav held the picture close to him n started to cry.
Back in Jodhpur, NK could not sleep so he got up n went to the kitchen where is cup of coffee was already waiting for him, as if Dhruv knew his cousin would be walking into the kitchen at that precise time.  Both of them drank their coffee in silence till NK asked Dhruv to tell him everything... the story is from Dhruv's POV...everyone knew Muskan n I had been together since college so the nx step was to get married.  Everyone was excited even mom till I told them Muskan could not have kids, Muskan made sure I told the family as she did not want any problems after we got married.  Then di n mom went to the room to discuss something i figured di was telling mom to accept everything n allow the marriage.  But when mom walked out of the room she said she did not want the marriage to take place.  Mom would not listen to dad, dadi or Arnav bhai... I tried to reason w mom, she said it was her or Muskan.  I told Muskan I had to talk to her in the room, mom thought i would tell her its over, but mom was shocked when i walked out of my room w a bag in my left hand n Muskan's hand in my right hand.  Mom just closed her eyes... I told everyone i loved them alot n they were my family, but i could not leave Muskan as I was her family...her parents passed away when she was 10 yrs old n her relatives never really acknowledged her so how could i leave her side. 
Muskan n i met up w a few of our college friends who told me about a job opportunity...we moved to Jodhpur n i got a job at JB Designs n w my background at AR, it helped me in my position.  It was hard leaving New Delhi but we had to move on w our lives...Muskan was not the same since arriving in Jodhpur so i finally confronted her...???  She was hesitate but told me she heard di tell mom not to accept the marriage as she was not from a rich family n god knows what type of person Muskan was as she never had a proper family upbringing... now it makes sense, as i was leaving everyone was telling me to stay but mom and di.
Over time my work had me travelling to places for meetings, Muskan n I had gone to Australia where i met up w Nancy...she is aware of everything.  Nancy has visited us for extended period of times...Muskan loves when she visits as finally a family member has accepted us as a coupled.  On 1 of Nancy's visits i was dropping her off at the airport when on the way back i bumped into dad, we hugged each other for such a long time that it felt as if i never left.  Dad came home with me, Muskan was scared at 1st but dad apologized to Muskan n told her he has accepted her.  Dad visited regularly n took any  AR meetings in the region which enabled him to visit us afterwards...I guess no one has figured this out yet.  Dad gifted Muskan a pair of earring dada ji had gifted dadi ji on their wedding day, dad was to give the gift to mom but never got around to it n gave it Muskan...dad said it was meant for her.  Muskan was on cloud nine.
After dad's last visit my company told me i had to go to New Delhi for a conference...Muskan n i visited friends n saw dad again but did not go to RM, we visited the city as tourists.  We decided to drive home on the way back...as we were driving we noticed a female walking alone at night n all of sudden she collapsed.  We pulled over n rushed her to the hospital.  Dr. Shiv told us we brought her in time as she is pregnant n the woman was lacking alot of nutrition n being pregnant this is not good for her or the baby, Dr. Shiv also thought the woman was under a lot of stress.  He gave me a locket the woman was holding, my mind told me to open the locket n i would have my answers...when i opened the locket i saw her face n Arnav bhai's picture...i told Muskan we had to wait w her.  As bhabhi woke up we told her who we were n confirmed that she was Khushi Raizada... she told us what happened.  We convinced her to come with us to Jodhpur...well i will let bhabhi tell u the rest as i need to check on Muskan were waiting for good news.  
Nk became curious hearing this, Dhruv just told him he has to wait... one thing he did tell NK...'muskan n khushi both mean happiness, i kept mine meaning muskan we need to bring bhai's khushi back to him... but bhabhi is a wonderful person, where ever she goes she brings alot of happiness, she did for me n muskan.  You know bhabhi loves bhai alot, u can tell by the way she talks about him, but their love his very unusual n different wouldn't u agree NK??  u know what she has called me laad governor in the making n i'm positive she's called me a rakshas...saying i look alot like arnav bhai n act like him.  Do i NK??  NK just scratched his head n ignored the question for his own safety...
as Dhruv walked out NK went to check on Rani as he heard her crying... the door bell was ringing...NK opened the door to see lots of baby toys n a big FAT stuffed teddy bear...NK shocked...
OK everyone hope u enjoy this chapter...will try to update mid wk n then again nx wknd...nx chapter will focus on Khushi...n then towards Arnav n khushi.  Anjali will have her turnaround too...so happy reading:):):)
Ciao for now...sorry for any mistakes did not double check my work my baby's calling me...got to go...

any pm's pls buddy me...

Edited by rowrow - 06 August 2012 at 12:28am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21swati2011mbobby2011honeyboney1cappacuinomy-loveHemaSuryapinkswansham24Aym7mistletoe22lollipop4uA...shalinikanagunina282Geet13Devilwaysmanjusha_92SweetSophienahi12341dorindakatetmowlaarniepervaizRandomGirlmomai14malosenorishavikadesigirl-eiya-GurruKiDeewani-Ishrafan11Lily2011nareshSVsmiley-shineyRishita.SIholicsegadbhadraprasadstar_fan1riafnaGAURI29vrindaguptazafikriti_atharvrini_katpriasweetashred12shaaranyakashishktinselMaria.MrMrsChiping.laksh65The007Shivaniameena671sarunsashasinghchavvi16

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
res

*EDITED*

yay me first...wohooo...

loved it very much dear...oh di is a very bad person...she did that with muskaan as well...n now with khushi...hope everything is sorted out n what a coincidence that dhruv was the person that found khushi...awsuuum dear...loved it very much...cant wait for the next part n thnx 4da pm dear...

Edited by kitzdoll - 06 August 2012 at 12:28am

rowrow

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
good one

rowrow

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1