Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS Di How Could You??? Final Ch pg 25 (Page 12)

nahi12341 Senior Member
nahi12341
nahi12341

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
read it in one go really interesting Geek
can't wait for next updateCry 
plzz, plzz pm meStar

Edited by nahi12341 - 28 July 2012 at 4:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rowrow

rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Hello everyone...thanks again for views, likes n the wonderful comments...

but a SPECIAL THANK YOU TO Anumeha_rajat for the patience you have shown in helping me w the PM's...so THX:):):):):):))))))))))))))))) I did do the happy dance for the both of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx abunch.

To everyone who celebrates... a VERY HAPPY Raksha Bandhan on Thurs Aug 2/2012:):):):):)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry for the late update...also to let everyone know my nx update will be over the weekend...enough of my talk talk...here is chapter 5...

*****Well Nancy who r u talking w on the phone?  Noone NK bhai, just a friend, asking her if her bhabhi is home?? but anyways I really need to go get some fresh air, I was thinking maybe I might just go visit friends for the night.  Friends??? NK asks, yes bhai I met a few people on the trip over from Australia.  Nancy hurrys up n walks out the door leaving NK standing.  NK waits till Nancy leaves n decides to follow her as for the 1st time he thinks his kid sister has lied to him n he needs to know why as he is sure he heard the name Khushi.

*****Miles n miles away in Jodhpur (place is located in Rajasthan, I checked on the Indian map)...Khushi is being welcomed into the Raizada house w her n Arnav's bundle of joy by Muskan n Dhruv (the Raizada brother that was mentioned in earlier episode but then never to be mentioned again).  Muskan hurry up Dhruv is eager to carry his gorgeous niece...Khushi is thinking to herself...no different than Arnav, Dhruv is a Laad Governor in the making, if he was to spend any time with Arnav he would be Laad Governor #2.  Muskan blesses Khushi n the baby n they r brought into the house...how happy everyone is:):):):):))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*****Bhabhi what R we going to name my beautiful niece asked Dhruv...Khushi thinks to herself n remembers the time Arnav told her he wants a princess 1st as he already has his queen...were going to name our princess "RANI"... Khushi smiles to herself n names her daughter Rani for Arnav's sake..   Dhruv n Muskan see Khushi in her own world n ask her if she is ok...yes I'm ok just a little tired states Khushi.  It's been a long day I think we both r going to retire early for the night.  Dhruv n Muskan R happy but still know Khushi needs to be reunited w Arnav n they have to ...just as they R talking to each other Dhruv's phone rings...Yes I should be there by tmrw morning.

*****In the morning Arnav is looking for NK n Nancy but they r no where to be found...HP comes to give Arnav his breakfast n states both of them left last night to a friends n will be gone for a few days.  Arnav grabs his files n heads to the office w Akash right behind him.  Payal was gathering the breakfast dishes as Manorama approaches her n asks if she has eaten?? to which Payal replies 'No Maa Ji' Manorama grabs Payals hand n asks her to sit n have breakfast w her.  Both MIL n DIL r sitting w/o saying a word when Manorama states she is 'SORRY' to which Payal almost chokes on her food n looks at her MIL n gives her a look of "R U FoR Real MIL???" did u just say sorry!!  Manorama being Manorama states 'Payal u do not have to give me a weird look I'm sorry for everything n deep down I'm actually really happy Akash married u n that u r my DIL.'  As Manorama is also aware any other DIL would have walked out of RM w Akash too.  Manorama puts her hand on Payal's hand n states she will try to be a better MIL if Payal will give her a chance to which Payal just smiles.  Walking away Manorama also states she will once in awhile still call her Koon Pari Tong... as this is there 'thing' now, Payal smiles.  Nani standing on the stairs observes all of this n smiles n just hopes now Khushi could be brought back n then her family is complete.

*****Nancy reaches her destination n takes a cab to the house...she rushes to the door n rings the doorbell, no answer, she rings the doorbell again, no answer again, now she is getting annoyed...she walks around to the back n grabs the spare key n walks into the house.  She walks into some kissing, really do you two have to do this in the kitchen asks Nancy.  Dhruv turns around n smiles, "last time I checked you were not here n kissing my wife was not illegal."  She hugs Dhruv n Muskan n asks where Khushi Bhabhi is??
Khushi walks out w Rani n Nancy hugs both of them n keeps staring at the BEAUTIFUL BABY INFRONT OF HER, she is so cute bhabhi, she is smiling so much just like u, but you know what she is a Raizada for sure look she is giving me that ASR look already...god please help us!!!!!  they all start laughing...Nancy offers to give Rani a bath n change her as everyone else has lunch. 

******The doorbell rings ...Dhruv opens the door n there stands his cousin who he has not seen in years...Nancy walks out w Rani n is stunned to see NK.  "Well if you R not going to ask me to come in Dhruv my brother I will walk in by myself, he hugs Dhruv n Nancy n tells Nancy she has some explaining to do."  NK is introduced to Muskan n then as Nancy is about to tell him about Rani, Khushi walks out...
Khushi runs n hugs NK n starts to cry.   Muskan calms down Khushi n tells her to rest as stress is not good for her.  NK is completely lost n is looking for some answers to which Dhruv says he will tell him but for now he should get settled in the spare room.  Khushi is taken to her room to rest/sleep w Muskan n Rani w her.  NK wants to know who Rani is, Nancy 1st wants to know how NK came to Jodhpur...NK tells her he did not believe her story last night so he followed her on the same bus.  Nancy apologizes to NK...who is not mad at all as he is happy to see Khushi. 
Dhruv n Nancy tell NK about Rani being Khushi n Arnav's daughter, NK is so happy...n all 3 decide to come up w a plan to bring Khushi back to New Delhi to reunite the family...but will Khushi agree???

*****Back in RM, an envelope is dropped off by the courier to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...ASR looks at the envelope n sees the address, its from Rajasthan hospital.  Little does everyone know, Dhruv has already started w the plan of reuniting his brother in Khushi Bhabhi n now Rani too...

*****Ok everyone that's it for chapter 5, sorry if not that interesting I had to build up to NK reaching Khushi, nx chapter will explain Khushi's n Dhruv's side of the story from the previous yr...
****So its late on my side of the world, good night...till I type again, hopefully by this weekend. 

Happy readying n keep smiling:):):):)))))))))))))))))))))))

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliespreet_21phanisriswati2011honeyboney1uchuramanmeeeshcappacuinotiger1234HemaSuryaBella023pinkswansham24kp123mistletoe22bindupoduvalshivu124shalinikanagumanjusha_92Rujul13SweetSophieA.K_LoveHrithikDevilwaysdorindakatetmowlaNeeltarafazkastarandrainbowmariam42nahi12341momai14RandomGirlarniepervaiz-eiya-Ishrafan11Rishita.SIholic-SILPA-GurruKiDeewani-segadstar_fan1vrindaguptazafiashred12Sophia21riafnamrk-1laksh65kashishkkeenu_kktinselanumeha_rajat-Xpress-zohakhan7chavvi16Downhill

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
nice update
plz continue soon

rowrow

Neeltara Senior Member
Neeltara
Neeltara

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Awesome upbeate...

rowrow

arniepervaiz Goldie
arniepervaiz
arniepervaiz

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
omg..love dhruv

rowrow

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
hi i got it last.Thanks for PM.But link is not working for me.That's ok i got it.
Like the development in story.Love to hear how drv alone in rajasthan? and how khushi reach there?waiting for your update.

rowrow

srknaik Groupbie
srknaik
srknaik

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I love it!!! Please continue.

rowrow

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123