zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
that was awesome
continue soon
dorindakate thumbnail
Glad I found the next chapter...

Looking forward to the rest of the story...

Lovely read...
nahi12341 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update 
can't wait for next update
rowrow thumbnail
hello everyone...once again morning, afternoon, night depending on the side of world u r on...thx for the sweet comments...likes n views...
Sorry for the delay in updating, priorities oh my priorities...i'm going to say sorry in advance for any mistakes as my child is hovering over me n wants to type also so this may be challenging...but we shall try...
first of all this wks epi's were O O O O M M M M M G G G G  beyond awesome loved Nanav n Khushi scenes...i must add in punjabi n if u don't make this out sorry typing in english may not be correct but this is to Mr. Hot Hunk himself Sobti so hot infact that its hot kind of touch him burn kind of hot...:):):):):))))))))))))))))  so here goes...hayyeee mai mar javah such a sona sona sona sona sona sona munda:):):):):):):)
enough of my talk talk or drooling over Mr. Sobti here is ch7
Dhruv n Muskan signed the papers n walked out of the building all smiling he could not believe his n muskan's dream had come true...

'what do u mean the child has been adopted by someone else...??' oh shyam dude was not impressed nothing was going his way... Anjali came up behind him to inquire if he was ok...he looked at her n said does it look like everything is ok.  now get out of my way.

over in Jodhpur NK opens the door to see AMAN standing there w toys n a big fat teddy bear.  NK so surprised 'what the...' right behind nancy looking at her brother n tells him to move 'NOW'...these toys r heavy.  Aman n nancy walk into the house, poor NK totally confused...Aman what r u doing here??? does Nanav know about Rani n Khushi???  no NK bhai states nancy i will tell u later now move n let us give these toys to bhabhi.  khushi walks out n hugs nancy n aman, NK further confused.  as everyone is arranging the toys in walks dhruv who is smiling from ear to ear...khushi tells him to stop as she has to bless the new addition to their family.  dhruv n muskan stop n smile khushi blesses all 3 of them.. in walk the new happy family...poor NK who was already confused b/c of aman is now more confused for what he sees infront of him.  everyone walks towards the prayer room n prays for the family's happiness.  'Will someone tell me what is going on' asks NK. 

Khushi smiles n tells NK dhruv n muskan have adopted a baby boy... dhruv explains remember i told u since bhabhi came into our lives she's been giving us happiness. Well let me tell u 1st it was taking a long time to get ok'd by the social servies to allow our name to be on the waiting list, as soon as bhabhi stepped foot into this house, our name was added n then the agency asked if we wanted a girl or boy...we told them it did not matter as long as we were being blessed w a baby...this morning we received a call stating the couple who was going to adopt the baby boy had backed out as they never heard anything back (they had a timelimit..) so nx couple on the list was me n muskan, we went n signed all the documents w our lawyer. 

muskan was so happy she asked khushi what they should name the boy... khushi asked them to name their son, both wanted khushi to name their son...Khushi thought for a minute n decided they would name him PREM... everyone liked the name.

Dhruv n aman started talking n NK wanted to know what was going on.  Dhruv told NK he has known aman from college days even b4 he started working at AR...n Arnav does not know he is here.  He is family n has always known abt him n muskan n found out abt khushi on his last visit here w nancy.  NK surprised what do u mean on last visit w nancy...what am i missing.  Nancy walks into the room n links her arm w aman's arm n smiles at NK.  NK being NK scratches his head n oh i get it nancy has finally found someone to torture n poor aman he's already putting up w nanav n now nancy.  oh god help him, nancy hit nk's arm playfully.  nk hugs his sister n tells her hes happy if she is happy n hugs aman n welcomes him to the family. 
everyone is enjoying the happy moments...NK walks over to khushi n asks her if she is ok...she takes nk's hand n walks into the kitchen n starts to cry.  NK understands n gives her time to compose herself...she starts telling him when she told arnav about the pregnancy she thought he would be excited...but b4 she could see his reaction anjali ruined everything (nk was sensing some anger from khushi to anjali).  anjali basically told me she knew i was pregnant but made sure i would not enjoy this happiness w arnav as i pushed her n made her loose her baby.  i told her i did not push her but was trying to save her...she told me to leave arnav or she n shyam would make mine n payal's life really hard at RM.  i could handle it but i did not want anyone messing w my sister's life.  i told her i would leave but to spare payal n akash's life.  she said fine.  anjali had stated she would faint n i would have more than enough time to leave RM... i was starting to think but she said everything had to me done that day.  she already proved she could make arnav take her side after the false report i can not believe arnav did not look at the report properly. so i left n i was walking n walking not knowing where i was going when i fainted n well u know the rest...dhruv n muskan found me. 
nk felt like crying for her she has been thru so much.  nk did tell khushi that nanav had found out the truth n is so upset/hurt that he kicked out anjali n shyam.  khushi said they deserve that for what they have put me dhruv n muskan thru.  nk was worried abt khushi stating she has changed, khushi tells him life experiences change a person but i can not forgive anjali for what she has done to me n rani. 
nk hugs khushi n tells her everything will be ok...she tells him she misses her laad governor so much, anjali made him miss the birth of his child... that is something that is totally unforgiveable. 
both of them walk back into the living room to a happy family n nk sees a smile on khushi's face n is happy his friend is smiling.

back in RM...arnav asks mamaji where he is going he tells arnav he has a meeting out of town.  arnav asks him what meeting...as no AR meeting has been scheduled out of town that he is aware of??  Mama ji tells arnav its a meeting btw old friends not AR.  mamaji walks out of RM straight towards the airport n Jodhpur.  Mamiji is walking around n is looking for her husband...asks arnav if he has seen his mamaji?? arnav states he went out of town for a meeting w friends.  Mami tells arnav she does not know of any meeting n he has been sending mamaji for alot of meeting lately.  arnav starts to think...what meeting...
picks up the phone n calls aman but aman does not answer...arnav needs answers.

hope u enjoyed this chapter ...nx update nx wknd??? do not know.
i actually gave aman a role in this story b/c the poor guy only responds to arnav's phone/blue tooth the guy needs a larger role would u not agree...?? i thought so so enjoy n happy reading:):):):):))))))))))))))))))
remember to like n comments...i love reading the comments they r sweet
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
Yaay me first!🥳
nice chapter..
i love NK in this his soo sweet like usual😳
hate Anjali, because of what she caused feel like strangling her in your story😡😆.
the ending sounds very interesting..
continue whenever possible
and thanks for the PM😃
Edited by mayabegum - 11 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful part
Well written
loved it
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsuum update dear n thnx 4da pm dear...
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aman got a girlfriends that too Boss's cousin ...like a fairy tale.Khushi angry with Anjali...Nice update.Thanks for PM