Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!!! What a cliffhanger..awesome story...update soon..
great story add me to pm list for this story
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whose with Khushi...NK??????Update soon
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hey you still didn't say who is pretending to be arnav hope you let that secret out soon pls
Serves anji right all she still cares about is money from her brother not the fact that she ruined her lil brothers family and happiness what an older sis
Wonder where is our Khushi and how did she get where she is
See ya soon
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update... But I guessed wrong previuosly, I thought ASR's with Khushi... waiting to see how ASR finds her and who Khushi's companion is😊
rowrow thumbnail
Once again thanks again to everyone's views, likes, comments...
So no talk talk from me today, straight to the story...
Days n days had gone by n no sign of finding his Khushi, Arnav was loosing his mind...he did not know what to do, another day has gone by Arnav trys to go to sleep.

Next morning Arnav wakes up to NK in his face asking Naanav to get up as everyone is waiting for him at the dining table for breakfast.  Naanav gets up, showers n heads down to find everyone asking NK how his trip was to his friends wedding.  NK talked n talked n talked...everyone in the house was pleased he had a good time n for once everyones mind was actually thinking of something else but still at the back of their minds the previous wks events were still fresh. 

Just as everyone is getting ready to get on with their day the door bell rings.  Akash answers n finds Nancy jumping at him n hugging away, 'hi bhai how are u?'  I'm good replies Akash.  Payal gives Akash a curious look...who informs Payal that Nancy is NK's younger SISTER.  Everyone is happy to see Nancy as its been yrs...Nancy does not waste any minute n asks, "oh by the way, where is Ms PERFECT n her husband??'  To which everyone is quiet.  NK tells Nancy to be quiet, she asks why?  I would like to know how Ms. Perfect is n her perfect little life.  Naanav approaches her, everyone tenses up but Arnav tells her she no longer lives in this house, her n Shyam have moved to their own home.  Nancy was happy to hear this as she already knew this, but she further asks, "Naanav bhai where is my Khushi Bhabhi i would like to meet her finally I've heard nothing I mean nothing but GOOD things from NK Bhai about her."  Arnav does not know what to say n turns around n walks away.  Everyone goes in their own direction.  NK pulls Nancy to the side n asks her why she asked where Khushi was?  Nancy tells NK she wants to meet the wonderful person that her bhai always talks about n actually convinces Naanav bhai to love n get married!!!  N above all has put up w living in the same house as Ms Perfect.''  NK narrates the story to Nancy to which Nancy acts as if she is hearing this for the first time, where in reality she has already known what has happened.  NK questions her quick decision to visit India, she tells him she missed her brother.  NK is happy to hear this. 

Everyone is having lunch but Nancy is on the phone asking someone if Khushi Bhabhi is home yet w her daughter...they R almost home replies the person on the other end of the phone.  NK comes n questions Nancy who she is talking with, Nancy changes the subject n says no one.  Lunch is being served by Payal to which Mami is making comments.  She is not listening to Nani when Nani gives her those looks.  Nancy can not take it anymore, she gets up n says "Masi that is enough, Payal bhabhi is a sweet heart n u talk like this to her.  No one says anything to you, besides Nani's looks...get a grip.  If u had a DIL like me I would have told u exactly what i think of u.  So count ur lucky stars that ur DIL is nice.  She looks at Akash n asks him why he lets this happen.  Yes he is massi's son but also Payal's husband.  If Payal has done nothing wrong then why can he not stand up for her.  Nancy tells Manorama from now on u better call bhabhi by her name or i'm going to start calling u 'hello hi bye bye, or just bye bye'

Mami looks at Nancy n tells her to be quiet this is btw MIL n DIL, Nancy tells her NO it is not.  She will call her DIL, Payal or Nancy will make sure everyone calls her bye bye.  Mami knows how stubborn Nancy can be n says ok but also mutters at least Anjali never talked back.  To which Nancy gets more mad n states 'oh u want me to be like ur Ms Perfect... a liar, cheat n only cares about her life n no one elses not even Naanav bhai's...look how sad he looks.'  A person who has kicked out this houses Khushi...let me tell u something masi she states I would rather be this stubborn person who tells it how she sees it.  Mami went quiet for she even knew that Nancy was right n Nancy was the nx person besides Arnav who's temper everyone was afraid of.

After lunch Nancy is on her phone again asking is Khushi bhabhi home... but as she is getting her answer NK is standing at the door n Nancy has to hang up the phone.  If there is onething Nancy can NOT lie to her brother.  NK wants to know whats really going on...

Miles n Miles away...Khushi is brought home w her n Arnav's daughter.  The male who has accompanied Khushi home asks her to stand there as he will be right back...He says..."Muskan hurry up w the thali as Khushi BHABHI has to be brought in w our new angel...Muskan smiles at HER HUSBAND N both of them greet Khushi n the NEW member into the Raizada family...

Hope u enjoy...I maybe back later today w another update but don't know...

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I read all parts in one go... Loved them all...
Oh dear Shyam just polluted anji's brain 😑
Poor khushi:-( I feel nk will know 1st...
Can't wait for Arnav to find out...

Hey 1 suggestion, do add the index in ur first post..:-)Edited by JennyAvni - 11 years ago
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
WOW very nice!!!
Update soon
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update i love this 
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
How on earth did Nancy find her Khushi bhabhi
So she took her away well at least our Khushi and her baby are both fine and with relatives
Still have no clue who was pretending to be arnav though
I like this new addition Nancy she out mami in her place
Oops looks like she will have to tell nk about where Khushi is
Cool update man