OS Di How Could You??? Final Ch pg 25 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
really curious to read what Anjali has done, please PM when u update :)
guess that he found out she aint pregnant
updatee soon
Hmmm, sounds very interesting!
Do continue, would love to know the reason!
Have sent u a buddy request, so plz accept
And pm me with updates!

Nice os like it continue soon pm please when you update
she's not pregnant? Great OS! Please do continue :)
You left in suspense, do continue.
Hi to everyone, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VIEWED, LIKED N COMMENTED ON MY OS...SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as mentioned b4 this is my 1st story, so i'm new to PM'ING, IF I MISS ANYONE I'M APOLOGIZING INADVANCE, so SORRRYYY!!!!!!!
***But if someone can leave me a post n let me know the easiest way to send pm's that would be so HELPFUL, THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************
JUST to let everyone know I will be completing the chapters once maybe twice a wk depending on my other priorities...
enough of my talk talk...here is chapter 2...
Dr. Mehta was running around like a mad man getting his things together so he could leave the city.  He did not want to be the person btw the feud of ASR and his sister...
Meanwhile at RM, ASR looked at his sister n asked her what she is waiting for...get OUT!!!  Anjali questioned her chotte why he was behaving like this n asking her to leave???  Shyam acting all innocent asked what they could have done to have ASR talk to them so rudely.  ASR told Shyam to shove it and get out.  Shyam looks at Anjali n asked her to get their items n they R leaving... ASR looks at both of them n lets them know their belongings will be delivered to their so called home...a home that's taken over 2 yrs n still is not renovated.  Anjali started to cry a river in front of the family (nothing new there).  ASR told her to stop pretending as the family is done giving her sympathy. 
Anjali looks at Nani thinking Nani will tell Chotte to be quiet, but instead Nani looks at chotte n recieves a look that Nani understands...what he is doing is right n he will tell her later.  Nani turns to Anjali n tells her to leave n let RM have the peace that it deserves.  Anjali stops w her so called crying n states she will not stay here any longer as she has never been so insulted in her life b4.   ASR looks at her disgusted n Anjali n Shyam leave.  ASR looks around n spots Payal...he goes upto her n apologizes for everything he has done, Payal only nods her head n accepts his apology.  ASR walks towards his room w Nani following.  Payal turns around to go to her room w Akash right behind her.  Mami looks around n only spots Laxmi, wishes Mamaji was here...Mamaji is on 1 of his business trips again.  Mami walks to her room all alone.
ASR heard Nani come into his room n he walks over to her n sits on the bed w his head in her lap.  Arnav starts to cry...only thinking of 1 person.  Nani lets him cry for awhile n asks him to explain the reason for kicking out Anjali...  Arnav explains how he went to Dr. Mehta's office to pick up his medication as Anjali had stated his prescription would be ready for pickup.  He heard alot from Dr. Mehta but the only thing that stood out was Khushi was indeed pregnant.  Khushi was not lying, the report originally Anjali brought from Dr. Mehta was a false report stating she was not pregnant.  He did not believe his KHUSHI n he told her to leave as there was so much going on at that time.  He believed his Di when down in his heart he knew his Khushi was right, once again he listened to his head when he should have listened to his heart...when it concerns his Khushi he should always listen to his heart. 
Nani does not understand why he was picking up his meds from Dr.  Mehta's office?  Arnav further explains he thinks Di made a mistake she was thinking of Shyam picking up his meds for his headache (he is a headache himself).  He went himself as he noticed Anjali acting weird these last few days speaking w Dr. Mehta alot.  When he got to the office Dr. Mehta was talking w Anjali...letting her know he needs his money for his job n for Shyam not to harm his family, he has done what they asked for...making a false report.  Arnav further explained  at the time of the report their was so much tension btw him n Khushi, when Khushi told him she was pregnant he wanted to believe but Anjali had stated Khushi is lying so she could get in the good book w Arnav again.  Anjali took Khushi to Dr. Mehta for exam n the report stating no pregnancy.  Arnav took his Di's word over Khushi, even though Khushi stated she also went to her doctor's office w Payal n that report stated she was pregnant.
Nani could not believe what she was hearing, Anjali could do so much.  Arnav explained Di changed alot...she was fine till she found out Khushi might be pregnant.  Di n Shyam were having problems, she did not want Shyam to leave as he was threatening Di that he needs more money... Shyam was only after money, Di being so insecure could not handle another loss so she avoided the arguements w Shyam n gave him money when he wanted money for his gambling etc.  Shyam was happy when Di told him they were expecting, Shyam saw dollar bills...child born to them would get money n ASR company if this child would be the only heir.  Di on hearing this became hysterical, Shyam told her to pull herself together.  If she wanted to stay married Anjali had to make sure Khushi n I (Arnav) were not to have any of our own kids.  Anjali was walking down the stairs when she was thinking of all of this n she tripped, Khushi had seen all of this n ran to her...but Di had fallen.  Shyam rushed Di to Dr. Mehta n was told Di had a miscarriage.  Shyam had some dirt on Dr. Mehta n told him if he does not want his family harmed or skeletons coming out of the closet for him, meaning his secrets he will do as Shyam asks him to do.  Dr. Mehta did not want to deal w any scandal so he told Anjali she had the miscarriage, Di was devasted n when she came home she blamed Khushi.  Shyam had stated he saw Khushi push Di, I did not know who to blame as Di was siding w Shyam.  I of course believed Di over Khushi... eventhough Khushi repeatedly told me she ran to safe Di. 
Arnav further explained to Nani, as the days went on Di would make comments towards Khushi especially when I was infront of her so I would hear that b/c of Khushi Di lost her chance of motherhood.  Shyam of course would also make comments...I could not take this n when we were alone in the room I would lash out at Khushi also.  Meanwhile  one night after Khushi n I got home from a party...I had a few, well we had a nice night n I noticed Khushi was not feeling well.  I took this as a sign she was coming down w a flu.  Khushi did tell me she would go to the Doctors...I did call that day n Mami did confirm Khushi n Payal had gone to their family doctors office for Khushi to have her check up.  That's when Khushi told me she was pregnant but then of course Di took her to Dr. Mehta's office n you know the rest. 
The following day after Di brought the false report for Khushi's pregancy, Di came home all happy telling us she was pregnant again...however she did not want Khushi living in the same house as her...Di did not want to lose another child b/c of Khushi.  I was telling Di to calm down n I would speak w Khushi, but I guess Khushi heard all of this n packed n left.  Payal saw all of this n she did tell me but when Di fainted I was more worried for Di that I told Payal I will check on Khushi later as she would probably go to Buaji's house...Payal at that time told me Di was faking all of this.  Me n Akask both got mad at her n told her to leave...if she was only worried for her sister.  But Payal was right, Di was faking as she fainted as she did not want me to run after Khushi.  Khushi did not go to Buaji's house, no one knows where she has gone. 
I started getting suspicious of Di n Shyam when Di would not go for her check up's as she did during her 1st pregnancy.   Di would always wave it off stating she has already gone or she will be going once Shyam got home.  I spoke w Payal who told me that Di has not gone to any appointments as she has been curious herself.  That's when Di told me to go to Dr. Mehta's office for meds I went without thinking twice.  Well I heard Dr. Mehta speaking w Di about Khushi n when I heard Khushi's name I lost it n had Dr. Mehta tell me everything.
With Khushi out of the picture n no child Di was pretending to be pregnant n when the time came for delivering the baby she was gonna go to the hospital, Dr. Mehta was going to state a healthy baby was born but in actual Di n Shyam were going to adopt a baby n have us believe the child was theirs.  This way Anjali has kept her fake happy life alive...Shyam is with her n they have their child n in the future the only heir.  In return Shyam's child as far as they were concerned would be owner of ASR company n Shyam has all the money in the world.  Di would continue living in her bubble. 
Well guess what Nani the bubble has popped n Di truly is Shyam's wife as she used all of us only to keep herself living in a fake happy life of hers.  I apologized to Payal but I think its late...Payal walked in w Akash as they heard everything standing out in the hall.  Payal told Arnav she accepts his apology but now is the time to think about finding the house's Khushi n bring her back w his n Khushi's child...
Miles n Miles away from RM...there are screams at the hospital...baby noises.  Doctor walks out of the delivery room n congratulates the dad as his wife has delivered a healthy beautiful daughter.  Smile spreads across his face...a nurse walks up n asks the name to be written on the birth certificate...mom is Khushi Singh Raizada and the nurse turns to the dad who states I am ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA THE DAD...
Hope U enjoyed this chapter:):):):):):):):):)
The story's progressing well... nice update... so ASR has realised his mistake and has found Khushi...😊       and I'm the 1st   to comment...😃                   
Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 11 years ago
Msg for "Happy go Lucky"...Arnav has NOT found Khushi yet...he can not be in 2 places at once... Arnav is still at RM talking w the family in his room.  But someone else is at the hospital stating he is the dad ASR...?????