Fan Fictions

OS Di How Could You??? Final Ch pg 25

rowrow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NO coping my work without my permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size="3">Hi everyone, hope all of you R well...I know in today's earlier post "thank you to you all" I mentioned that maybe my first and last post...but Im going to try writing a story...

</div>I dont know where this will go...If you all like I may continue or if not a thankyou in advance to everyone who will be reviewing this post.
There are wonderful writers in this forum...I hope I can write up to a fractional of their wonderful level...
The story will be in english as Hindi is not my 1st language, its actually Punjabi...So I hope you enjoy...enough of my talk talk...here goes...this story will have humour, love, anger etc...
He stood their unable to believe his ears...did he hear right???Dr Mehta I asked you a question and Im still waiting for an answer. Dr. Mehta was looking at a very angry ASR and everyone knew never to mess with ASR , even on his good days. Dr. Mehta Im waiting said ASR, Dr. Mehta did not know how to answer as he did not know where ASR came from, he thought he would piss his pants.
Dr. Mehta retold his story from the beginning that meant the previous year. I want the report and I want it know said ASR, Dr. Mehta told the nurse to give ASR the report and hurry up. ASR grabbed the report and could not believe what he was seeing...how could she!!!!!!!!!!!
ASR stormed offto his SUV, pulled out of the parking lot and stormed the streets of New Delhi towards RM. He literally jumped out of the vehicle and stormed inside only to have Mami questioned him whats the hurry...but she shut her mouth as soon as she saw the ASR look. He asked Mami where R they?? Mami a little confused asked him who he was talking about? At this moment he was screaming in his style and everyone in RM including Laxmi came out to see why all the commotion.
Akash asked what's going on but no reply from ASR, what he saw were burning angry eyes looking at the stairs...when Akash looked that way he saw Di and Shyam.
He marched upto the both of them and asked how could you Di after everything I did for u?? How could you?? I want an answer and I want it know!! Screaming now at his Di...Now I said dammit...how could you.
Anjali had no idea what he was talking about or she chose to ignore the feeling in her stomach that her chotte knew now...she did not want to answer him. She held onto her husband or so called husband as she knew for support...
Nani returning from the temple walked inside wanting to know what all the screaming was about...ASR looked at Nani and said I can not have them here anymore enough is enough...ARS turns around and screams at his Di for the 1st time and does not feel any guilt as he says "Anjali Jha you and your filthy dirty disgusting husband GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND I MEAN NOW...
Hope u all like it?? comment?? open to criticism...
<div>
Ciao for now</font>

Chapter 1  Page 1
Chapter 2  Page 5
Chapter 3  Page 8
Chapter 4  Page 10
Chapter 5  Page 12
Chapter 6  Page 15
Chapter 7  Page 18
Chapter 8  Page 21
Chapter 9  Page 23
Chapter 10 Final Chapter Page 25
Edited by rowrow - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rowrow thumbnail
Hi again all these views n no comment I'm ok w criticism...if it's not good let me know...
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good storyline... continue soon... i've sorta guessed what anjali has done but i want to see if that is what u have in mind.. :-)
msrenjini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue & please do PM 
Charmz_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey continue i want to read more

khunshaa thumbnail
its good! plz continue and pm me when u update it!
glv_15 thumbnail
good .. whats d reason behind asr gussa... continue soon
soumyak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
i guess arnav got to know anjali is not pregnant i think
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG ASR yelled at anjali 😲
may be he got to know she is not pregnant ? maybe anjali tried to kill khushi ?
awesome stry ...continue soon
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
good..i was so frustrated with anjali that it had started to take a toll on me but after reading ur os i am somewhat relaxed👍🏼