India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni: love with forgive and forget nature

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
i just loved this ktlk bec of ashni's passionate love and the understaning nature with forgive and forget nature.nidhi falled in love with dr ashutosh who was 18 years elder than her but alway loyal to him though ashu always dragged her,immulate her,suspend her,always blamed her as a careless but she love him still and ashu he himself didn't know how he fall in love with her.bec he himself was shy,matured heardly do mistake,and fully practical by his proffesssion.but cross can attracts.and when they confess their love through armaan and rohan.they didn't remembered their issues and moved on with love.after that too disco inci,hair dye inci ashu got angry with nidhi,but once she came in front of him,he forgive all the issues and get patch up without remembering them.and mallika issue ashu dragged nidhi,once he told db to take nidhi with her,blamed her bec of mallika but their love not cut but from nishi's side it increased day by day and she confessed too so much time to ashu  and that gave freshness and new fragrance to their relationship.after mallika's expossion nidhi could go away from ashu's life but ashu realised his mistake.and just one word sorry from ashu nidhi forgive him and forgot everything and moved on. child issue,duty issue and that purchasing issue ashu told nidhi these money are mine,and it came by my hard work and kamao to jaano,at that time he forgot that nidhi is his wife but still nidhi wanted to take permission from him to stays with her family.that she missed ashu and ashu missed nidhi so badly that they couldn't concen on their work.and nidhi came back to ashu and just seeing each other they forgot each and every issues they just remembered that they love each other and the only truth was that for them.even speaking a single word they just see each other and understand what they mean for each other.they just hugged .                                                                this leads me think really what is love.in our daily routine we lost the meaning of real love.over life is so small .and every second of life is god's gift to us.why we waste  our gift in querreling?just enjoy the life with happiness and accept the forgive and forget rule                                                                    sorry if i get santy.but that hugging scene lead me to think.after seeing that i just wants to cry why we spare our life's precious pal  in fighting?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2ruleMehek25mudraswathi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top