Bhago not going to die!!!

Asi80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
according to yesterday's precap i don't think bhago is going to die becoz dadisa said it with a determination to devi maa that if she will see anandi getting married she will improve. so i think all these articles are just misleading and exaggerating. what do u think all the BVians?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabakaba4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asi80

according to yesterday's precap i don't think bhago is going to die becoz dadisa said it with a determination to devi maa that if she will see anandi getting married she will improve. so i think all these articles are just misleading and exaggerating. what do u think all the BVians?

Didn't you read that she left BV long time ago, to produce another show?
She made Anandi say YES with her last breath.
She just came back for a filler.
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I also think dat she'll die after convincing Anandi to get married !
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
may be actress will change
whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I really wish the actress will change if  Bhairavi Ruchira is not available to play Anandi's mother. I dont want her to die!
cardigan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

may be actress will change

I also would rather they changed the actress than let Anandi's mother die.Otherwise, it would be one more terrible shock for Anandi and who knows how much time would take her to get over and recover from it.Please, CVs, no more tears for Anandi!!!
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really don't want to see anandi in pain anymore..i don't want her mom to die
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ya v should protest that bhago should not die better they change acctress she should see gaga suffering  and should play with naati ya natinEdited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
bless anandis mum man
x
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bhago will die though i don;t want her to die ..the actress cannot proceed her role they can change her after all they changed gehna , sugna , shyam too...but the thing is i think this whole situation is created to make Anandi agree for marriage with Shiv secondly she will have go through a lot emotional time period ..and Shiv will console her and that will make Anandi develop some soft corner for Shiv...i can only this get this from why Bhago is being killed otherwise cvs could have changed the actress if current one cant proceed in her role 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago