Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

How much romance have they shown us???? (Page 11)

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Sleepy...hmmm thinking...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
never!Ouch

Fazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunForever

Never Ermm

Lol.. I just laughed out loud seeing your display pic.. I'm still laughing..
you have Lallan's pic! ROFL

That's so cute.. I miss him, you know.. so handsome.. so smart.. so dashing.. Day Dreaming
ROFL

Fazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Fuzzy hon.. you know my answer.. 
No complete romance so far.. 

In fact we just got one scene.. ONE scene where they both knew they loved each other.. the poolside scene where Khushi blushes.. Im not counting any of the kidnapping sequences 'coz that was just because he had been kidnapped.. 

I mean I understand almost kisses.. on Indian tv you cant show full kisses.. but geez.. you can fade it out.. put a darn hibiscus flower appear in front of them then.. how it was done in the olden days.. make them kiss behind the tree at hte poolside.. I dont care.. but this is just too much! 

Seriously.. you said it right girl..

Incomplete kisses, misunderstandings, jealous Di, cranky Mami, pathetic Akash.. yeh sab ko kya naam doon?? 

Honestly I wonder why I watch this.. you know I thought so much about it yesterday.. and honestly I think I will stop watching the show after Arnav and Khushi finally hook up and the next MU starts.. I feel like I'm watching it just for to see how they finally kiss/become one. And I think the CVs know that too.. they know we are waiting for their romance.. but honestly, why would you show the family walk in on the kiss.. you have no idea how depressing that was!! Angry

We watch this show because Arshi make us happy.. and then you make it so confusing.. and annoying (thanks to Di, Akash and Mami.. I mean Shyam made me disgusted, but I still used to watch his scenes.. these three I just fast forward.. I dont even feel like watching these pathetic people!) 

CVs, seriously.. I try my best to love you.. I know you are doing your job.. we know you are giving us a drama.. and really you are doing a good job.. you guys are awesome.. I know..  I always say the entire cast and crew is awesome.. and honestly, the current track is the way it should be if this was a melodrama.. but is that what it is? Dont we have enough melodrama on tv now? Is that what this show was?? That's not the show I fell in love with.. I dont need this melodrama.. trust me I have enough of those in my life.. this show was supposed to be a girl's fantasy.. like M&B is.. you know I have 3 romance novels stacked up to read on my desk.. you know why we read it.. 'coz it makes us feel good.. this show was supposed to be that too.. yes I agree.. that that's just a book or a romcom movie is just a 1.5 hour movie.. this is a show it has to last forever.. well that doesn't mean you have to drag the romance forever.. ok.. you know what .. whatever.. 

you say the show is your baby.. then raise it the way you like.. but dont expect us to like it.. because of the current track and because I want to love you guys, I'm just going to refuse seeing those scenes and commenting on them.. i sincerely hope you don't mind.. you guys pointed out we watch it only for Arshi.. that's not true.. you did make us fall in love iwth Anjali, with Mami and with Akash.. and we did want to see them on screen then.. now when they act this silly.. ok I shouldnt say that.. I do agree the current track makes sense.. but still... sometimes if the sensible track makes viewers sad.. or maybe they are also shooting for TRPs.. seeing that TRPs are decided by aunties who like Diya Baati Aur hum.. maybe this is what they want.. this melodrama!

I used to watch this show 'coz it makes me laugh and makes me happy.. does it now? well you know the answer! Will I continue watching.. yes.. 'coz I love Arshi.. not sure how much I can stand their pain.. for us fans, Arshi's pain becomes our pain.. and you are killing us everyday.. and I always thought it was their pain that killed me.. but yesterday when they got caught almost kissing by their family, I was just disgusted.. who thought of that..! sheesh! definitely not a woman..

Fuzzy, babe.. Cry

Edited by boreddamsel - 21 July 2012 at 6:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64Fazila~

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
LOLseriously...2 say romance...no no...not a one...
something related 2 romance r incomplete too...
when we'll get a romance scene with arhi togetehr in romantic mood without any interruptions...?Clap

Fazila~

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

not even oneCryCry

all are interrupted ones

Fazila~

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
ROMANCE..would have been shown if its ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..but its DIDI KI SAUT.so how cum ROMANCE...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilAvi64Fazila~

adk123hs Groupbie
adk123hs
adk123hs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

3 ALMOST kiss .. we are still waiting for the complete one..
and i don't think we'll be able to see them romancing for a couple of weeks
 all thanks to anjali Angry Ouch
Its four almost kisses------ Diwali night, hut night, HP disturbed kiss(19/07/12) and RM clan disturbed kiss(20/07/12)AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry I know exactly how u r feeling, join the club!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64Fazila~

Go to top