Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

Good question but i thibk the answer is pretty obvious! I know that we have gotten alot of cute sweet funny and sad scenes but did we ever get like an actual INTENSE PASSIONATE ROMANTIC SCENE??? NEVER 😡

NEVER
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_ahmad643

yahh absolutly right they don't have shown us too much romance only saas bahu saga this is a love story not a saas bahu saga show cv u have to show us the romance not hit miss kiss and riunin the romance what is this 

its like they r teasing us...giving us the candy n then taking it back...hey kity kity kity ðŸ˜¡
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok just now.. I was just listening to the scene where Arnav kisses Khushi.. his first kiss near the poolside.. yes I have put that on my IPKKND playlist.. 'coz thats one of the best scenes ever.. 

and now I'm crying.. ðŸ˜­

I hope you are happy, CVs! 
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lol hmm not any
im waiting for a complete romsnce!
i think everything shud me clear now un RM for sum daya like no hating and no misunderstanding!
and after dat ArHi romance for one night!
a
ohhh..hope so
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: highonshows

SP censor Board...

Jitna time apna face angle theek karne mein lagaya utne time mein tou 10 baar kiss karchuka hota 😆
But koi baat nahi Fuzzy bear,...i was telling Tia that after his conversation with Anji,...he will have to a chance to head back to his room ...
Aur Raat abhi baki hai mere dost...ajkal tou saath saath sote hai,...aur waise bhi memories recreate karneki baar hai tou GH first night bed share memory kya kaam hai...lol
Iss baar Arnav will be all over Khushi eheheheheheheheh
Darn man if they show that u'll be falling off my seat. 😳

I m not saying kiss...romance can be clean...im not saying go desperate house wives yaar...lol...they can show what they r allowed by the censor board...no way...she has injected with her poison...he will go n become ASR...thats my fear :(((
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalisa1234

There is not a single moment which we can address as romantic.. This is probably the 1st ever show on television where CVs are dead against showing any intimacy between their LEAD MARRIED couple. It's been a year, and they havent shown ANY intimate scene till date.

Agree...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Fuzzy hon.. you know my answer.. 

No complete romance so far.. 

nops

In fact we just got one scene.. ONE scene where they both knew they loved each other.. the poolside scene where Khushi blushes.. Im not counting any of the kidnapping sequences 'coz that was just because he had been kidnapped.. 

I mean I understand almost kisses.. on Indian tv you cant show full kisses.. but geez.. you can fade it out.. put a darn hibiscus flower appear in front of them then.. how it was done in the olden days.. make them kiss behind the tree at hte poolside.. I dont care.. but this is just too much! 

Seriously.. you said it right girl..

Incomplete kisses, misunderstandings, jealous Di, cranky Mami, pathetic Akash.. yeh sab ko kya naam doon?? 

Nothing is compete...im not saying go desperate house wives yaar...lol...they can show what they r allowed by the censor board...

Honestly I wonder why I watch this.. you know I thought so much about it yesterday.. and honestly I think I will stop watching the show after Arnav and Khushi finally hook up and the next MU starts.. I feel like I'm watching it just for to see how they finally kiss/become one. And I think the CVs know that too.. they know we are waiting for their romance.. but honestly, why would you show the family walk in on the kiss.. you have no idea how depressing that was!! ðŸ˜¡

they r teasing us..thats all...😡

We watch this show because Arshi make us happy.. and then you make it so confusing.. and annoying (thanks to Di, Akash and Mami.. I mean Shyam made me disgusted, but I still used to watch his scenes.. these three I just fast forward.. I dont even feel like watching these pathetic people!) 

CVs, seriously.. I try my best to love you.. I know you are doing your job.. we know you are giving us a drama.. and really you are doing a good job.. you guys are awesome.. I know..  I always say the entire cast and crew is awesome.. and honestly, the current track is the way it should be if this was a melodrama.. but is that what it is? Dont we have enough melodrama on tv now? Is that what this show was?? That's not the show I fell in love with.. I dont need this melodrama.. trust me I have enough of those in my life.. this show was supposed to be a girl's fantasy.. like M&B is.. you know I have 3 romance novels stacked up to read on my desk.. you know why we read it.. 'coz it makes us feel good.. this show was supposed to be that too.. yes I agree.. that that's just a book or a romcom movie is just a 1.5 hour movie.. this is a show it has to last forever.. well that doesn't mean you have to drag the romance forever.. ok.. you know what .. whatever.. 

So true...my hard drive is full of e m n b... but since i started watching iPk...i have stoppped reading it...i think ill go back to it sooon...sighh...

you say the show is your baby.. then raise it the way you like.. but dont expect us to like it.. because of the current track and because I want to love you guys, I'm just going to refuse seeing those scenes and commenting on them.. i sincerely hope you don't mind.. you guys pointed out we watch it only for Arshi.. that's not true.. you did make us fall in love iwth Anjali, with Mami and with Akash.. and we did want to see them on screen then.. now when they act this silly.. ok I shouldnt say that.. I do agree the current track makes sense.. but still... sometimes if the sensible track makes viewers sad.. or maybe they are also shooting for TRPs.. seeing that TRPs are decided by aunties who like Diya Baati Aur hum.. maybe this is what they want.. this melodrama!

I used to watch this show 'coz it makes me laugh and makes me happy.. does it now? well you know the answer! Will I continue watching.. yes.. 'coz I love Arshi.. not sure how much I can stand their pain.. for us fans, Arshi's pain becomes our pain.. and you are killing us everyday.. and I always thought it was their pain that killed me.. but yesterday when they got caught almost kissing by their family, I was just disgusted.. who thought of that..! sheesh! definitely not a woman..

Fuzzy, babe.. ðŸ˜­

😭 u said it all...sigh...well their baby...n they were going to abort it...so...sighh...😡
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Ok just now.. I was just listening to the scene where Arnav kisses Khushi.. his first kiss near the poolside.. yes I have put that on my IPKKND playlist.. 'coz thats one of the best scenes ever.. 

and now I'm crying.. ðŸ˜­

I hope you are happy, CVs! 

plzzz aar...ont cr...i want to sing Mjs song...all i wanna say that they dont really care about us :(...  dont cry plzzz... ðŸ¤—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q[/YOUTUBE]

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fazila~

plzzz aar...ont cr...i want to sing Mjs song...all i wanna say that they dont really care about us :(...  dont cry plzzz... ðŸ¤—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, they dont care about us.. people who like them truly love their baby.. 
You know what.. I have stopped caring.. 
Let them show what they want to.. its only Arshi we care about.. and we will wait.. wait patiently like we have been .. for them to romance.. I mean I agree I dont care about kisses and stuff.. I just want them to both accept and know that they love each other.. that one scene that we got until now.. the scene by the poolside few days back where she blushes.. scenes like those is all we ask for.. we also ask for some nokjhoks.. you know what I think is going to happen on Monday.. we might go back to the contract thing 'coz Khushi will want to leave.. and Arnav will make her cry again.. and then back to wooing.. how long will this last.. arggghhh ðŸ˜¡

Ok, I'm going back to my work.. like you said, CVs dont care about our tears.. then why should we cry?  no more tears!!!! 

Thank you Fuzzy for caring! ðŸ¤—
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol...they tease us with incomplete romance that way we come back for more...that's their technique to keep us watching.. no wonder we are crazy to watch them full on!!😛

<3 Barun <3