How much romance have they shown us???? - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Avi64

yaar 3 almost kisses... two in a day... fate is playing with Khushi or us?! i have no expectations now bcoz Pyaari anjali Di ne pura kaam tamam kar diya!
Originally posted by sayeed87

hi fazila,😊

well! i saw ipkknd. it's super! it creates romantic scenes between arhi. two persons interrupted arhi whom arnav trying to kiss khushi. hp interrupted. now raizada family interruptedπŸ˜” now anjali was very upset with arnav as she thought he lied to him.

yesterday i saw khushi was the last one who left after anjali discovered arnav's lies. i've no idea about what happened in future after arnav learnt from anjali's words about he was a changed man.  i think he may have stopped romantic scenes or khushi tried to block him if he is going closed to her.πŸ˜•

can u tell me about ur predictions. i'm always interested to see ur predictions.😊
hahahah...im so lost at the moment...i cant think anything...if Anjali remains the lead...all my IPk thinking power will be lost...πŸ₯±... ill think about it n let u know ...thanks :)))
Originally posted by afnariaz

Romance what is that???Oho you forget one thing  iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ? this name they given by mistake real name is didi ka southern...then romance is high
🀣
Originally posted by srijaaa127

HmmmπŸ˜•... But don't worry dear.. Am hoping for complete romance soon
when???
Originally posted by chavvi16

well the only romance was before the marriage and even that wasnt enough
dont know why they dont like showing romance between arhi
mean and evil cvs i tell ya
would it hurt them to show us romance between the two no nah but do they care hell no
thanx for pm
hope there will be some romance soon

i hope they start caring...cause its high time... : (
Originally posted by Angel13

don't know but just know they never ever have shown at least a episode full of only them at least after their marriage...They haven't shown much romance and yet some people say that it's okay to be shown Anjali and others more as they can't just show romance all the time...my question is the same when they show us ArShi romance?? CVs at least show full of romance at least one episode...small interruption is okay as I agree they can't show lip kiss or they can show in a way that looks like they kissed like when he gave her mouth to mouth when she was unconscious... 
ya...im not saying kiss...romance like when he gave her bangles..n like that woo n romance...sighhh
Originally posted by Punkin22

15% romance and 85% family drama, comedy and intrigue.  Now the romance percent is going down further each week.  Drama between sister/brother taking lead...
Oh good for us...way to go cvs...thats all we wanted to see...lol...sister n bro relation...πŸ˜• 
Good question but i thibk the answer is pretty obvious! I know that we have gotten alot of cute sweet funny and sad scenes but did we ever get like an actual INTENSE PASSIONATE ROMANTIC SCENE??? NEVER 😑
yahh absolutly right they don't have shown us too much romance only saas bahu saga this is a love story not a saas bahu saga show cv u have to show us the romance not hit miss kiss and riunin the romance what is this 
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Hiii tennessean...😳

Perfect question and I doubt if there can be some romance at RM.

1) Anji can walk in any time in Chote's room without the consideration that he is a married man now.

marride or single...u dont enter without knocking...

2) HP is always carrying orders from Naniji and just enters the room without signaling that he is here.πŸ˜†

hahahhaha that was out of this world...OMG...how come Arnav didnt blast him...πŸ˜†

3) Anji telling Chote that he is in love and has changed and treating this as a crime.πŸ˜•

Acc to Anjali its a crime...she can do it...others cant...

4) If Chote orders roses, his di thinks they are for him.πŸ˜•

Of course.. chotey has a stamp on him...exclusively 
For Anjali only...wife can take a hike...😑

Suggestion for ASR- Puhlease plan the most special moment of your life outside the RM because there are too many interruptions inside the RM ranging from cell phone to Di to HP and what not.πŸ˜•

leave...go to london...take her with u...get a life...grrr