Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you so much friends for taking time to read it and even more for appreciating the effort...Love you all...:)
Here goes the next part...Please take time to read the post below...:)
Note: I am just borrowing the names of the characters from the serial...The characterization is quite different...I will build them up as the story progresses...:)

Chapter 1: 

Westminster was one of the oldest places in London. Out here in midst of old cathedrals and abbeys was located the Westminster Secondary School. It was one of the most reputed institutions of the world mainly designed for the creamy layer of the crowd. The students of this reputed school were mainly the royals, kids of celebrities and sons and daughters of the business tycoons. One considered himself to be lucky if he was given a chance to set foot in this school let alone be selected.
          However this was not the case with Arjun Kirloskar. Kirloskar...this nine letter word had complicated his simple enough life. At the small age of twelve years, Arjun Kirloskar was an heir to one of the largest business empires in the world. He could sense the jealousy wrapped in admiration in people who got in contact with him. He had everything yet he felt empty. "Why the heck this always happens to me," he thought to himself. He missed his family and his own little world but there was no turning back. "A lot of children would give up everything they had to be in your place. Still you are not interested," his father had told him. After losing the battle of arguments, young Arjun had no choice but to step in this so called Westminster Secondary School. "I am going to make them kick me out so that I can return back to home," Arjun had decided in his mind.

He is only twelve for God's sake!

Twelve is not a small age Ashna! 

He has never lived without us.

He will learn to live. Stop making him a backboneless creature.

It's a foreign place.Everything is so different there.

He will learn to live.

But DK'!!!

We are finished.Be done with the preparations. He would be off next week.

The conversation still rang in his ears. Arjun had listened to the whole conversation from behind the curtains. He had a nightmare and he was to ask his mom to spend the night with him. In turn, he had received the shock of his life when he realized that he was to be thrown in somewhere where he had never been before'among people whom he had never seen.

There was a battle going on in his head and he wanted to put it to rest. He hated his mom n dad for dumping him in this strange place yet he missed them.

He was to share his room with two other kids. The room was still empty. He hadn't bothered to put on the lights though he knew he would be scolded if someone noticed the dark. He was breaking the rules but that's the reason he was there after all. "Anyone in?" he heard a shout and the next moment it was all bright. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" A blue-eyed boy shouted stepping into the room. Arjun was in no mood to reply. The boy had already ruined his self-talk and he seemed to stay there and ruin the last bit of his peace.

"What are you doing here?" Arjun replied'ready to put up a fight.

This is my room and you ask me what I am doing here! WOW" replied the British boy sarcastically.

"This is MY room," Arjun shouted back.

"Ohh! So you are the new dude! Talks are on about you!" the newcomer finally had a smile on his face. "You seem to hate me but you will have to bear me as I am going to be your roomie! By the way, I forgot to mention. This is Eric Crompton."

ERIC CROMPTON! Arjun registered the name in his mind. He had somehow formed an instant dislike for this boy. Who the hell was he! He had no clue what he was suffering from and yet he dared interfere into his privacy. He hated the boy standing in front of him. But Eric perfectly knew what Arjun was going through. He could sense the hatred emanating from the Indian boy but he knew the reson behind it. Eric still dreaded the day when he was thrown into this school,away from his family, friends and everything he could call his own. He had spent days crying in his boarding escaping every bit of reality. But at present, this school was everything he wished for. He could see his shadow in this new Indian boy as he forced him to vent out his feelings.

"Will you please leave?" Arjun shouted. He knew it would be of no use but he still wanted to show him that he was angry. But Eric obliged him by leaving the room only to return with another boy of their age, only difference being the other guy was also an Indian. "Heyy Arjun! I am Aryan Shergil" the newcomer said extending out his hand. "Why don't you guys leave me alone?" Arjun said in a defeated tone. "That's not what friends do, do they!" both said in a chorus, finally bringing a smile to little Arjun's face.

"After rescuing the princess from the tower the prince took her to his kingdom where they got married and lived happily ever after. Now it's time to go to sleep," Archana said. Purvi had the habit of listening to stories before she went off to sleep. Just at the age of nine years, Purvi could quote all the fairy-tales of the world,word to word. She had developed this habit when she was four years and since then it had become the duty of her mother to read a story to her before she went off to sleep. "Why don't you read the stories by yourself?" her mother had once asked. "Coz I like listening to them," Purvi had replied. Purvi Deshmukh was the youngest daughter of the Deshmukh family. Her small world comprised of her parents and her two siblings, Ovi and Soham. Her grandparents had died in a car accident when she was just two years old. She missed her father as he was rarely home but her mother made up for the gap.

"Mom someday a prince will rescue me and take me to his kingdom right," Purvi asked her mother.  "Rescue you!" Archana said laughing "From what!"

"I might be in some trouble then."

"Who knows? It may just be the reverse. He might be in some trouble and you might have to rescue him"

"Huh! It is the prince who always rescues the princess."

Saying so, the little girl went off to sleep. In her dreams, she saw that she was rescuing a prince from a dark devilish monster. As soon as she was about to see the face, everything went black and she could hear a shout "Get up or you will be late for school."

Edited by WanderingBeauty - 11 years ago
I finally decided on doing the PMs...If any of you are interested please like this post. I will PM you whenever I update...Even it's once in a blue moon...:P

desigirl1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was great๐Ÿ‘. Please continue.

Originally posted by: desigirl1

That was great๐Ÿ‘. Please continue.

Thank you...:)
Btw...You are fast...๐Ÿ˜‰
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dat was an awesome post...so update soon...
na_61611 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your ff is awesome ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by na_61611 - 11 years ago
Rose_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your FF is AWESOME!!! i'm totally loving it.. continue soon
and can u plz pm me the nxt time u update? thx
darsh2010 thumbnail
[QUOTE=WanderingBeauty]I finally decided on doing the PMs...If any of you are interested please like this post. I will PM you whenever I update...Even it's once in a blue moon...:P

Wow...Ur amazing writer๐Ÿ‘, I luved ur FF very very much ๐Ÿ˜ƒBTW im writing an FF on ARVI too  it's called madly in love with you...just type in google ff of arvi madly in love and I have updated 14 parts n pls do PM me so tat once I update too I will PM u n also u cn Pm me whenever u do ur nxt update...

Hemi
shreya2094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really fast update ... loved it as much as the first๐Ÿ˜Š do continue...and by d way i m sorry i dnt know wht a PM is ... can anyone tell plz????
bonibright thumbnail
your FF is awesome..๐Ÿ˜Š
plzzz update soon..๐Ÿ˜Š