India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arvi FF: For Your Eyes Only |Part 1

WanderingBeauty IF-Dazzler
WanderingBeauty
WanderingBeauty

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Heyya friends...None of you out there know me and I am pretty sure about that. Anyways, nice meeting you all. However I am a BIIGG Arvi fan and a bit of a writer. So, I decided to put my horrible writing skills to use and write a FF about them. I am posting the prologue below. Hope you all like it.

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
Prologue:
      "Wake up my sleeping beauty," Purvi said smiling softly at her little princess. Even at the age of thirty two years, Purvi had the heart of a teenager.She had spent her last five years solely concentrating on her baby girl. She had become her only support system. She woke up every morning just to see a smile on her daughter's face. Her daughter was both, her reason to live and her life.

It was 11th of April again and somehow this day held a great meaning in her life. Afterall, she had received the most precious gift of her life on this day. It was another thing that the person who had bestowed this blessing upon her was nowhere near. She had no clue if he was alive or dead but her heart told her that her counter part was breathing somewhere or other in this big world. Her thoughts were cut-off midway by a sweet voice.

"Good Mowning momma".

"So my little princess is finally awake", Purvi said hugging her daughter tightly, "Happy Birthday sweetheart".

"Where's my gift momma?"

Purvi smiled at the innocent question. She knew her daughter hated waiting for her birthday gifts and she however loved to make her wait.

"Get up and wash your face. Your gift is waiting for you downstairs".

"I want to see my gift now," the little girl demanded in her soft baby-like voice.

"Nah uh'" Purvi said leaving the room, "Get fresh and then come down or momma will get angry." "Nina!! Get the birthday girl ready", shouted Purvi.

"Yes ma'm", said the nanny shoving the girl in the bath.

Purvi came downstairs and waited for her baby girl to come. She knew her girl would be fast that day and she wouldn't have to wait for long.It was just a few moments later that she heard the sound of two little footsteps running towards her.

"I am all ready and fweshened up momma'Can I now shee my gift?"
Purvi held a silver coloured handkerchief in front of her baby girl. "Its time to cover your eyes. "  After taking the finger test she led her baby daughter into the garden.

"That's so pweety momma"'the girl shouted as soon as her eyes were again entitled to vision. A little red bicycle stood in the garden contrasting its lush green background. Purvi had spent days rummaging in shops to find something which her princess would like. She had spotted this one by a lucky chance. After scanning through a number of toys, she had seen a miniature version of a doll on a red bicycle. And at that moment she knew what would be the perfect gift for her baby girl.

"Papa won't be here this budday as well!",said the small voice interrupting her thoughts.

Purvi hated answering this question. It was only on this day this question was asked and she dreaded this moment.At first the question was just a single word "PAPA" and then it turned to "Where's Papa" and today the question was presented in its newly modified form. "No dear...Papa is busy. But always know that he really loves you and is surely wishing you from wherever he is today." The girl placed a quick peck on her mother's cheek and went off to play with her new red bike, her nanny accompanying her.

"I wish whatever I tell our daughter is true," Purvi said to herself. She had no spare time on that day to waste thinking about her past. It was her...no their only daughter's birthday and she had a lot of preparations to make for the evening. She took out her phone and started dialing the party-planner's number.

Far away, a handsome young man in his mid-thirties sat on his couch looking intently at a photo in his hand. The photo was of a baby girl clad in a beautiful pink frock. She was hardly a year old and had a cute smile plastered on her lips. But the man had his gaze fixed on the baby's eyes. "She has her mother's eyes", he thought to himself. It had been more than four years since he had last seen his baby girl. "Happy Birthday, dear! You will be five today," he said wishing he could be there with his girl. "You look just like you mom, maybe even prettier", he continued. "Papa really misses you". He then held the picture close to his heart and whispered, "Take care darling'" Shutting his lids, he thought of his princess and there she was standing in front of him, his sole reason for survival, and his soul mate. She appeared as pristine and angelic as usual with her morning smile. She was everything to him and he missed her dearly. But the thing he missed most was her eyes'her chocolate brown eyes.

PS-This is my first attempt in writing a FF and likes would be highly appreciated(only if you really liked it). 
PPS-Please tell me if I should continue.

Index:

Prologue: Page 1
Chapter 1: Page 3 

Edited by WanderingBeauty - 25 July 2012 at 10:27am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...iliveyoualisa21shobsrocksdesigirl1Rose_7sweetone--Jenelle--Inkpen4877dakshumhatreK.AhmAakanksha_7alicia.AnAvidReaderbonibrightHuma-

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
heyy i really liked ur ff...want to kno more abt what happnd btween arvi...nd the reason for their separation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderingBeauty

na_61611 Senior Member
na_61611
na_61611

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I loved it...plz update soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderingBeauty

sweetone Senior Member
sweetone
sweetone