India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I feel sad for Kushi

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I loved the first few minutes of IPKKND episode . The passionate hug of Arshi,the cute fight and the almost kiss scene.  I was sure that this time also the kiss will be interrupted, and seriously I don't want any  intimate scene between Arnav and Kushi before a proper conversation between them.It is high time for Arnav to recognize all  the sacrifices made by Kushi for him and for his family.
I feel that,  whatever Kushi has sacrificed is considered as taken for granted .

And the expression of  everyone in Rm when they saw Arshi when they opened the door is like they were doing something, which is immoral.They were having some romance what is wrong with that. After all Kushi is his legal wife.

It is true that Anjali is facing problems in her marital life and that too when she is pregnant. She needs attention,care from her own dear one's at this tough time. But does that mean that everyone should moan along with her until her life become normal.

Please understand her husband is not dead;he cheated her ;he betrayed her .Why everyone is treating her like she is having some dangerous disease?Pregnancy is not a disease.

What is wrong with Mami and Akash? She is trying her best to make everything is normal in spite of facing insults from her husband and mother in law. 
And what Anjali really meant by saying that Chota has changed after marriage? Isn't that normal?  Anjali wants chota to be considerate of her . Why she never asked chota  about what was his condition with the kidnappers? If she doesn't believe that Shyam is the Kidnapper, then didn't she want to know that who is behind that crime. What was the motive and is her chota life safe?

It seems like by stating that chota had changed after marriage, she is indirectly accusing Kushi. However, I truly hope that since Arnav knows Kushi's innocence he should stand for her.

I feel genuinely sad for Kushi. Even though it is a fictional character Kushi's character haunts me.
Whatever is Arnav's reaction to Anajli's statement, I want her to leave RM and Payal should also accompany her proving that dignity is more valuable for Gupta sisters than money and other material things.  May be ASR style of redemption is expressing his love to Kushi unconditionally .  But I want Akash , Anjali and Mami genuinely should feel sorry  for the actions towards Kushi. They should realize the value of Gupta sisters.

How long should we wait for such segments? Nowadays, the  scenario is like after two or three light episode, we have to expect few heavy segments with rona dona .

Don't you feel that it is high time for Kushi to realize that she deserves a better place than RM?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliavidyaprakhzafi..Enchanteur..

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
totally agree with u 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top