Even doing wrong,still do it properly... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Yes Polly

Prerna, Dimpy and beautiful nanhi definitely could have taken part in dance sequence like other bahu-betiyan of serials..

Nanhi looked so cute in yellow-green ghaghra outfit with her hair down...Love her hair...Reminds me of my Grand daughter minus glasses..😃

BTW has director or screen writers changed on this show? Anyone knows?
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Prerna was there dear..

She and the other girl who is related to her from the office both were there...They brought something in big thaali for shagun for megha...Those 2 ladies led the office staff when they arrived at Vyas home for sangeet.

Not sure why you could not see them..

No No i saw her coming with other PL stuff, but after that she was suddenly vanished... At least they show her around Megha doing some "rasam" as she is one of close saheli of Megha...

Megha looked hideous...Dance sequence were Pffft

Upside to the episode was Mohan looked so handsome and Nanhi beautiful...

Megha needs new hair dresser and clothes designer...She is Boring with "B"

@kunchii: Yeh u r right...Actually I think they should make it an one hour epi... It is very tough to show all things in just half an hour... saale yeh channel wale other telly ki stars ko bejha par usse properly use karne nahi diya due to lack of time...Agar itna kam dikhana hi tha toh unlogo ko bhejne ki kya jaroorat thi...Isse achcha toh sirf PL stuf, vyas family aur neighbours hote toh achcha aur realistic hota... 

Colors ki har newly launched telly failed to attract people where as NBT, though not expected by colors wale and created initially for the purpose of filler between two session of BB, attracts huge people, specially youth and from abroad also... So now channel wale wanted to cash upon this and dictate it's actual CVs...And to attract more TRP audiences they bring those two nonsense Dir-Writer jodi suddenly... Aise channel walo ko sirf jute se marna chahiye...

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Agree with you completely! This sangeet ceremony with other stars was just a waste. It would have better if Prerna and dimpy danced and did that jewelry pehenao-ing drama. It would have been sweet. 

Agree with the main post n also ur thought "if Prerna and dimpy danced and did that jewelry pehenao-ing drama. It would have been sweet."
Prerna was shown only in the beginning when Mohan enters Vyas house. But after than Prerna n Dimple were not seen anywhere. Atleast; what's his name Mishraji? who keeps chewing paan all the time; was seen around 😆

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Agree with you completely! This sangeet ceremony with other stars was just a waste. It would have better if Prerna and dimpy danced and did that jewelry pehenao-ing drama. It would have been sweet. 

so true...wud hv loved to see dimpy and prerna doing the dance and adorning megha...the three hv close bonding and that wud hv gvn much essence to the scene...

outsiders coming and adorning her was just so tasteless...megha is stepping out of her widowhood and getting adorned for the person she loves...a very precious moment for her...she wud hv loved to share it with her near ones and not with strangers...

i am sick and tired of this TRP business...
And one important thing:
They made nanhi say that the guest appearances are friends of megha!! Really??  ðŸ˜•   ðŸĪĒ

Where were they when megha was going through a financial problem at the start of the serial?? As  far as i know only prerna was with megha at megha's difficult times!!

OK...everybody knows that the latke-jhatke hroines were called just for a adding a "so-called-glam-factor"...so why don they say the thing in the promos as well!!! 

PUBLIC KO BEWAKOOF SAMJHA HAI KYA???? ðŸĪŠ  ðŸ˜Ą