Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

chachu's surprise to manvi

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i so loved d chachu's suprise to manvi chachi!finally she is back missed her so much n her comic dialgues lol madan chachu words cracked me up d way he said manvi beta tumhare liye ek surprise hai
bahoot bada aur bhaari surprise hai!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manali.mulik9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣ha bohot hi bada aur bhari surprise tha ðŸ˜†
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Felt so good to hear her "Hayoo Rabba..!!" after so many days..!😆
ananyakai thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshhLuvVirman

Felt so good to hear her "Hayoo Rabba..!!" after so many days..!😆

i noe it was just pleasure to hear dat again.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: viratmanvi

i so loved d chachu's suprise to manvi chachi!finally she is back missed her so much n her comic dialgues lol madan chachu words cracked me up d way he said manvi beta tumhare liye ek surprise hai
bahoot bada aur bhaari surprise hai!😆

When ever I see your posts I always think that they are mine because of our similar dps! I'm always like *wait...what?! I didn't post that!!* ...and then I realize you posted it ðŸ¤£

On to the topic (😉), the surprise was amazing! I hope Pinky Chaachi enjoyed her holiday...but we are all glad to see her back...aren't we guys ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  
Seema1987 thumbnail
really bohoth balhaa surprise..LOL
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Surprise toh bahut bada, bhaari aur acha tha... Wat i liked in tat scene was da haircut discussion... Lol chachi calls is bus cut... N chachu says 'mera hair stylie already bahut buzzing hai!! Lol... Rofl... Tat was sooo funny...
ananyakai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

When ever I see your posts I always think that they are mine because of our similar dps! I'm always like *wait...what?! I didn't post that!!* ...and then I realize you posted it ðŸ¤£

On to the topic (😉), the surprise was amazing! I hope Pinky Chaachi enjoyed her holiday...but we are all glad to see her back...aren't we guys ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  

yup damm happy she is  back n hehe v do have same dps but i u r posts r way too always awesum i love reading dem...
ananyakai thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_virman

Surprise toh bahut bada, bhaari aur acha tha... Wat i liked in tat scene was da haircut discussion... Lol chachi calls is bus cut... N chachu says 'mera hair stylie already bahut buzzing hai!! Lol... Rofl... Tat was sooo funny...

hehee i too loved dat discussion of ..chachi comic times r really gud
Edited by viratmanvi - 11 years ago