India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yesterday's epi reminded me of Diwali kiss miss

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Guys, wasn't yesterday totally an unexpected turn of events just like the Diwali kiss miss scene? When we all expect something good to happen between arhi, it doesn't happen.. Yesterday's scenario was just like Diwali kiss miss and the aftermath of that.. on thursday, we saw how cute arhi were and thought we are gonna have great romance on friday.. we did have great romance but again, it got interrupted and the turn of events after that was not good.. During diwali also, we all were so excited about arhi's romance and after that what happened? arnav announced his engagement with lavanya to stay away from khushi.. This has always been the trend of ipkknd guys.. even during akash-payal wedding, we saw arhi romance and then what happened? came the terrace scene and everything was erased.. all of us were sad and disappointed. Even I'm a huge arhi fan and don't want them to suffer.. especially khushi.. but, I have full faith in CVs that they are building up all these things for something big!!! so guys.. just  chill and relax Smile it is the ipkknd pattern where u expect romance and u end up crying after the romance.. but i'm sure, soon this pattern will change.. this will change only when all truth about shyam-khushi relation is out in open with proper proofs!!! who know, CVs are heading towards that may be.. lets wait and watch na.. please be positive.. it is our ipkknd family show guys.. don't lose hope and lets support them when they need us the most instead of bashing!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fan145AyushiSinghania

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
i was like its high time for shashi babaua to wake up frm wheel chair !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

i was like its high time for shashi babaua to wake up frm wheel chair !!
ya he might bcos all of a sudden, khushi's mom told babuji's condition is getting better and he was able to lift his hand on his own!!!! i guess this might happen.. i have a feeling that payal and khushi will leave RM and go to gupta house.. and here, they will tell about everything.. babuji might try to talk but can not.. may be he writes and tells them about shyam's character??? i wish he verbally says it out loud.. anyways, lets see.. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top