India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Priyo's Tales shot 1( IPKKND) july 21st page 1

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
 Hi I am Priyo and I love writing shots but cannot write FFs cause I lose interest soon. I have written Prem Heer before and this is the first time I am trying my hands on IPKKND. Hope you enjoy them.

Index
 I will speak and I dont care - IPKKND Frustration shot - Page 1

Edited by munam_13 - 21 July 2012 at 12:19am

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

I will speak and I don't care

Akash Singh Raizada was miffed,angry, frustrated beyond words. He just returned from his work ,dead tired, but did not feel like entering his room. Placing an order of a cup of tea from Hari Prakash, he settled himself in the living room sofa, pressing his temples. Waiting for his tea cup, he pondered over the events of last few days and he was angered again. How did the turn of events take place? He wondered. How his cousin was suffering mentally and physically cause of the truth? He cringed. How he distanced himself from his wife? He didn't wish to ponder over this very thought, period. He didn't know why he felt immense anger pass through his veins just by the mere sight of his wife. He didn't wish to see her, didn't wish to hear her voice, period.

Akash was deep in thought when he saw his wife, Payal rush down the stairs and leaving outside the house, ignoring his presence, for the first time in his married life. He found that odd and stared at the door for a while. After sometimes he saw her come back with a number of cardboard carton boxes and rush up the stairs to her room, ignoring him once again. Akash contemplated going inside his room and then decided against it as he was tired of his wife's have some tea, food, talk to me sessions.

Akash sat down with the tea, reading the newspaper when Arnav joined him in the living room with his laptop. There was a silence engulfing the room when they heard Payal calling for Hari Prakash. Soon Hari Prakash came out of Payal's room with an array of carton boxes. Placing them outside the house he went inside Akash's room again and came out with few bags and stacked them with the boxes and informed her of the same.

"What the…", the first response came from Arnav who was trying to analyze the scene in front of him.

Akash on the other hand stood up and was about to rush when he saw her. She was dressed in a simple cotton blue suit with her ponytail draped in front and her forehead adorned with a black bindi. She looked exactly like the old Payal Gupta , he fell in love with.

Payal descended down the steps and kept her mangalsutra on the table. Looking up she gave a tight smile to Arnav.

"Take care of Khushi" was all she said and was about to walk out when she heard.

"Payal, what's all this?" , Akash finally spoke and she did not reply and continued her steps.

"Payal what are you doing?", he asked again and she didn't reply.

Finally he strode in front of her and yanked her and shouted. "Why are you not answering me? Why are you quiet? What are you doing? Why are you dressed like this? Answer me! Your silence is killing me."

Payal finally looked straight to him and answered, " Really Akash? Then please will you count the number of times you killed me these days?"

Akash was dumbfounded and left her shoulder.

"Payal listen…", Arnav interjected when Payal shouted " See Akash? Your brother is interfering in our personal issues. What did you tell him huh? You complained about me?"

"What are you saying?" Akash spoke in confusion.

"What am I saying? Well when you said these things to me you understood the meaning of those sentences then why are you acting like you don't understand what am I saying?"

Payal retorted.

Meanwhile the voices in the living room reached the family members and one by one everyone came to the living room excluding Anjali and Khushi.

Confusion, shock, irritation etched everyone's face as they saw the way Payal was dressed, the way Akash and she was standing and  the words exchanged.

"Payal bitiya…what happened?", Nani asked.

"Sorry Naniji, Akash does not like to involve anyone in our matters so do I, therefore I request you to please let us do whatever we are doing.", Payal voiced out emotionless.

"Hello hi!!! How rude Khoon Bhari Taang!!! How dare you?" Manorama commented.

"Like the way you dare Maa ji, day in and day out.", Payal commented and Akash shouted " Payal!!!"

"Don't shout!", she pointed her fingers to him. I am tired of trying , I am tired of keeping my sane and patience. I am tired of waiting for you to understand me and tell me whatever happens you will be by my side. I am tired of  you treating me like an alien, an untouchable. I have failed my conscience, I have killed my ego and don't wish to be in this house any longer."

"Payal you cannot leave. You cannot leave me", Akash intervened.

"why?" she asked. " You can ignore me, avoid me, each and every day and leave our conversations mid way , prevent looking at me and I cannot leave you? Why? Cause I am a bahu? The official slaughter lamb of the family whose fault lies in every wrong thing that happens in the house?"

"But Bitiya this is your family.", Nani tried soothing her.

"What family? Day in and day out my sister and I are marked as home wreckers and you all stay quiet. Naniji you know the whole truth, still you don't feel like telling others. Arnav ji! You know everything still you didn't share the whole truth with everybody but Nani. Why Arnav ji? What is stopping you? You Maaji, you blame me for everything and I don't feel bad about it because mothers blame their children  for everything that happens in a house but you even torture me with you antics. And when I say torture I mean it. "

"Payal don't ..", Akash interrupted angrily.

"I will Akash because I have no one to defend for me. I have to do it myself. Maaji you can see how troubled your son is, instead of trying to sooth his pain and trying to repair his married life you are pouring oil in the fire and igniting it more, why? Because we spoke the truth? You all are big investors of truth right? Then listen to me. My mother in law taunts me in every possible way. She ruins my private moments with my husband. She ruins the dishes I cook in the kitchen. She orders me to cut kilos of onion in one minute. She mixes stones in rice and gives me to filter them. She calls me gold digger.",she stopped blocking her tears.

Nani looked at Manorama gloomily and she shifted uncomfortably.

Payal started again, " My Khushi, my sister has gone through a lot. Yet she smiles, she tries to cope up because her husband trusts her. She has got the biggest support of her life but I have none. My family detests me and so does my husband and I don't wish to stay any longer."

"Payal", Akash clasped her hand in his and looked at her teary eyed. " Don't leave. I am sorry."

"… and I am sorrier for weaving dreams of having a supportive husband. Judging the present circumstances I dread to think how you would have reacted to me if the truth unfolded after di had given birth to her child." And she turned to everyone, " and you all would have blamed us for ruining that little ones life."

"Payal  Bitiya…", Nani cried.

"No nani. Enough, I cannot deal with the situations and I am leaving. And Maaji, your gold digger bahu is not taking a single gold from this house, not even her mangalsutra. I have only packed the things I have brought in."

Payal stepped near the door and Akash grasped her hand, " you are leaving me?", his eyes teary.

"Yes I am leaving you. Bye."

Payal came near Arnav and took his hand in hers. " please don't stop loving my sister. Thank god she is out otherwise I couldn't have taken this step. I am not as strong as her."

"Payal stay please.", Arnav pleaded.

"I can't"

Like it? Hate it?? please leme know what you feel

with love

PriyoEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakuno1fffan123

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
no one liked? that bad?
fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Just found this Tale. Love it. Wish something like this happened in the serial. Plz pm me when you update next
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top