Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

To CVs- Feel Cheated

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
To the CVs..
 I was watching through the show's scenes over last year. Nowhere did the show look like it was anytime focused on the bro sis relationship. In fact at one point it was focused on ARnav Lavanya and Khushi.
You showed us great moments great chemistry and the lead actors are superb in their job.
So you got the viewers and now you are showing us this rubbish where the sister is behaving with her brother like he cheated on her...!

You put us through the kidnap track. You made us love Khushi for the way she fought for her husband. You made us connect with her and feel for her. And now you are making this same person that we are now close to into some kind of a mistress that a certain brother has and who the sister is jealous of?? You asked the audiences to be patient with Barun's movie schedule with a really stupid and silly track. And this is how we get rewarded???? Why didnt you show the sister during the kidnap track? Because the actor playing the sister is rumored to have done a deal to share screen space with the male lead? Even if that means playing a sick sister?

There wasn't so much Anjali in the entire serial all last year. You enticed the viewers with Arnav and Khushi all last year- we made your show popular because we liekd what we saw. You tell us "other relationships" are important too...but this applies to only one character and one relationship - the one which has an actor that is rumored to have had a deal?  AFter fooling the viewers for over a year...now you are giving into a certain rumored deal that someone did with you guys to gain more screen space? 

I feel cheated as a viewer. 

Edited by ymail_my - 21 July 2012 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LIONHEARTranitha

.radhika. Senior Member
.radhika.
.radhika.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Have you seen the threads...

Edited by radhika_ajeesh - 21 July 2012 at 12:10am
ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
No I didnt know. I stand by my opinion. But have reworded to keep with the forum rules.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top