Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

when do you think megha will get to know MR truth?

Poll Question: when do you think megha will get to know MR truth?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
hey guys...when do you think megha will get to know the truth abt MR ONSM crap...

ONSM- One Night Stand Marriage- i am glad this founder is not from Ekta but our special NBT team...i agree ekta shows craps at times...but she never showed ONSM...though she showed ONS which is reality in real life...we have such mens in the world too...but ONSM is found by our talented BT team which i don't think happen in real life never come across maybe yes in Las Vegas in western culture...kudos to them...Dead

my vote n i hope it happens Before Marriage...at least mohan will not live in guilt all his life...he would have the peace of his life that he have confess everything to megha...n he is honest...the way we loved mohan bhatnagar for his honesty...loyalty n dedication towards his relationships

Edited by Mages - 21 July 2012 at 12:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasmincrazy87siyakeraghav-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index