Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

plz stop

nikkipunj Groupbie
nikkipunj
nikkipunj

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
hey guyz..
this is my first topic on the forum..usually i m the quiet listener..!!!

the cvs of our show are doing a fab job acc to me...they knw hw to develop the story further..they r the only ones who gave us this beautiful shw..and we shud never forget that..!!!
As for Anjali..i think she is justified..it takes a lot of time to let go of a person who cared only for u sometime ago..Arnav used to shower his attention only to her befre..bt nw dat attention is being shared by khushi too(n it shud be dis way only)..so it wud take sum time for her to digest dat  fact,..!!
Yes,the fact that she thought Arnav lied to her wasnt justified...bt stil we cn let go off a smal thing..!!

And as for our Arshi..a few days back we wanted arshi scenes..n in the last episode we got such a beautiful hug..stil we are nt satisfied..this is not fair on our part..!!
Instead of bashing at this point or that point we,the true fans of ipkknd,shud keep up wid our show..n support it..n try to  bring it on the top of trp chart..!!!

So jst a kind request ..plz stop bashing ..it hurts to see so negative comments for anjali,arnav and the cvs..!!!

P.S.: I too don't tend to read long posts..bt den i suppose this is the cal for the moment..so plz do pay attention..!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manjudurainishika_24heavenspiritdushturainArshisarunrocks

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry, but I dont agree! She didnt seem to have a problem with her brother being married BEFORE her Snake got thrown out!

She is a 100% selfish women who can only bare others being happy if SHE is happy too! She is NOT worth anyone's sympathy!

Such women go out of their way to break up other people's marraiges! I have NO sympathy for her! She is a vamp!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..Preets19

nishika_24 Groupbie
nishika_24
nishika_24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hi..., I just made a post on the same topic... I am with u... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunj

nikkipunj Groupbie
nikkipunj
nikkipunj

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Sorry, but I dont agree! She didnt seem to have a problem with her brother being married BEFORE her Snake got thrown out!

She is a 100% selfish women who can only bare others being happy if SHE is happy too! She is NOT worth anyone's sympathy!

Such women go out of their way to break up other people's marraiges! I have NO sympathy for her! She is a vamp!

i totally respect your point of view..!!!

MrDarcyfan

nikkipunj Groupbie
nikkipunj
nikkipunj

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishika_24

Hi..., I just made a post on the same topic... I am with u... 

thanks a ton dear..for supporting me..!!!
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

100% right she didnot have any prob before coz she was living a beautiful life with her husband who she adores and she had his support. But right now , her beautiful life has turned into a nightmare with her devoted husband thrown out by her bro coz of khushi. this same khushi , whom she thinks has destroyed her happiness , now her own brother , who always been there in the rough phases of her life, who supported her, is romancing with her . first she lost her husband support now 4 her, she is losing her brother's also and all to khushi. anjali really, cannot really understand the truth right now coz of the state of her mind. she still believes her husband good until proven wrong. the story is evolving. if u r not getting the concept , then why bash. Try to understand. People like anjali does exist, khushi does exist, arnav does exist. BUT U HAVE NOT MET SUCH PEOPLE, that does not mean they don't exist. She is not selfish ,just insecure. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sairam03Preets19

ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hey i agree with u Big smile

nikkipunj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top