anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Television is a big medium to gain recognition, states Aarti Puri

By TellychakkarTeam 21 Jul 2012 - 05:05
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Aarti Puri

Aarti Puri' role Trishna in Nautanki Films' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors comes across as a strong character who wants to achieve her dream of becoming an actress. On the same lines, Aarti in real life is working towards her dream of becoming a Bollywood actor. In fact, the actress was initially apprehensive about taking up TV, but decided to accept it as a stepping stone to achieving her ultimate goal.

Talking about her character in the Colors show she says, "I like my character as it is not a negative one and her actions are completely justified."

On her debut experience on the small screen, Aarti states, "This is my first TV show as before this I was doing regional cinema which included Telugu, Tamil and Punjabi films. I bagged this role when I was doing a regional film.

I was initially not gung-ho about taking it, but the story line enticed me to take it up. This is a new experience altogether."

Elaborating on her experience of working in television, Aarti says, "Everything is new as TV works very differently from films. There are a lot of do's and don'ts to remember."

So how is she tackling the long shooting hours? "Before joining TV I knew it would be hectic hence I had made up my mind that I will not crib about the working hours. Even if I am shooting for 18 hours I am going to enjoy it and that's exactly what I am doing."

About Bollywood plans, she states, "Yes, I am looking forward to it and I think TV is a big medium to gain recognition. Hence I am sure this will help me show my talent at a bigger level."

Aarti, we hope your Bollywood aspiration gets fulfilled in the near future.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uhoney_sonymanjuspuSoftGlowchrysashakp123soniya_lovesussg24Adorable-DiaUdita4prema_ksdrashtirockzzifrocks4Dove..AshleyAngelenadrashmeet12prcnsangelarafpippajakther7_Rashmireadingworms.Vina23manidShru77-Sexy-_Darling_Rolzzsonia_koolkhanmandymoretodayzstar_Sparkles_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZTrouble.anji-miradolly10

drashtirockzz Goldie
drashtirockzz
drashtirockzz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
tfs
drashmeet12 IF-Dazzler
drashmeet12
drashmeet12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
tfs
AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
tfsBig smile
todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
thanks !
SoftGlow Newbie
SoftGlow
SoftGlow

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
thanks 4
sharing
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
thank you. <3 :)
ssg24 Senior Member
ssg24
ssg24

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
TFS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index