Redemtion track ready but not for khushi. Find out - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i wont be surprised but the trp mata will be surprised which is my only hope out of this track ðŸ˜¡

When love story itself turned into a baseless DKS why not redemption for love to JHALI😡
Originally posted by Harshitha

i wont be surprised but the trp mata will be surprised which is my only hope out of this track ðŸ˜¡

Truly Harshita, never was this keen to know about TRPs like Im now. Im  waiting with bated breath for wednesday you know😆 I serously wish they should drop and bring some awakening in CVs to realize what is the essence and driving force for this show
Well we shuld just wait and watch.. coz dere's no official anouncemnt abt dis.. ! 
everyne but khushi will get a remption because khushi is lakshmi...the scapegoat
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Truly Harshita, never was this keen to know about TRPs like Im now. Im  waiting with bated breath for wednesday you know😆 I serously wish they should drop and bring some awakening in CVs to realize what is the essence and driving force for this show

i never really bothered about it u know
but this track is making me think too much
all tracks we knew the result did not worry much but this one is going to decide the fate of our interest to it - this the key point here

Originally posted by Harshitha

i never really bothered about it u know
but this track is making me think too much
all tracks we knew the result did not worry much but this one is going to decide the fate of our interest to it - this the key point here

harshita..u said the clear cut thing..this time its about a womens self respect and we cant tolerate her as bechaari anymore
Have you seen the episodes?? plz stop making false assumption,,it affects the trps of the show..