Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

A thought on the the curernt track - Pls comment (Page 5)

iLOVE_sOAPZ Senior Member
iLOVE_sOAPZ
iLOVE_sOAPZ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
they went way to fast with it.i was expecting to see numerous attempts by virat to woo her.i mean he said that he would make her confess within 7 days.he did nothing.and this is so dumb.jeevika leaving such an ill manvi to tend to her husband down with a bout of influeza???!!!!!
this is not expected for ek hazaro mein.i am just waiting fot a sooperbbb maha episode today!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rezevendous

rezevendous Senior Member
rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
What's done cant be undone, but I hope CVs do learn from the past mistakes .. What they can do to make for this non acceptable blunders is to come with a superb track in the next week !!!

And give Swamini a break, instead of Viren catching flu, Swamini could have caught flu and slept off for a week ROFL Or shw should fall in lvoe with Mr.Talwar, head over heels ROFL
preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
viren had been a little out of character earlier, but i woulnt say so now.
in yesterdays episode he clearly stood out on his opinion and the fact that he has supported virmann from the beginning.

coming to swamini ji , it would not be liked by many, but i think she has stuck to her character and carried it out well.
she opposes virmann and thinks thats best for virat.
she cant be kept away. her reaction brings the show closer to reality.
(but i do hope she wil accept virmann, thats what the story is to unfold)

yar jeevika cant stay back wit manvi . just see from her POV. swamini ji out of concern ( or whatever) has called her and wished she could come back. her refusal to do so (even with virens support )will be going against her in laws.
and jeevika, from all we know wil never do that

why is it so unacceptable for jeevika to come back to her husband. its not that she wil stay for ever here.
any slight thing goes wrong would she just stay back at chandigarh? no na.
she is not just a sister. she has responsibilities  of a bahu and wife.
no matter how caring her in laws be, she cant take them for granted

misaki IF-Dazzler
misaki
misaki

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
u knw its not just u whose sayin it its evryone...
i seriouly dint xpect 7days track 2 be quete frankly put lame?..wat are they doin?..i v nevr felt that an epi was wrth skippin until this week..the nly epi that was wrth watchin was thrsday nd friday one..still not qutte up2 the mark..
and completely agree with the saas-bahu thn...its worse thn normal drama..
cold v/s cancer nd cancer wins!!!...yipeee!!!..
wat happened 2 that sister who refused 2 get married withouth her sis bein tr?..is this the same gal?..Shocked
seriously wats happened 2 EHM?.
so dissapointed...
nd the talwar track?..wat in the wrld are they playin at?..that guy is so lame..so not the daddy material..
frst of all y did u have 2 introduce it nw?..wen trs already 2 mch goin on in the epis..wat with Vir Man ls nd cancer..did u really need 2 get one mre track in..esp like this?..he s so wierd i literally look at the walls r the floor wen its his scene..cant tolerate that guys presense Deadon top of that such inconsistencies in the characters nd the sript..
dont mean 2 bash the charcters r anytn...mein hamesha tere hi bare mein sochungi..J seriously if ur so concerned fr her..y dint u refuse?..wat otr valid reason do u need 2 refuse?..grrr.such dialogues nd scnes are literally testin my patience..oh nd ftr she goes back virens lkike u shudnt hve left M alone..like really?..if u care so much fr ur saali..u have somethn called cell-phones..u cud have just called her nd asked her 2 stay back...grrrAngry
im dissapointed with the way stffs bein handled esp cancer..hopefully itl be fixed befre i stop watchin it!...

rezevendous

rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetivr

in yesterdays episode he clearly stood out on his opinion and the fact that he has supported virmann from the beginning.
coming to swamini ji , it would not be liked by many, but i think she has stuck to her character and carried it out well.

yar jeevika cant stay back wit manvi . just see from her POV. swamini ji out of concern ( or whatever) has called her and wished she could come back. her refusal to do so (even with virens support )will be going against her in laws.

why is it so unacceptable for jeevika to come back to her husband. its not that she wil stay for ever here.

1. Exactly, Viren had been sensible, but he should have mouthed his opinions, before Swamini got a chance to balme Jeevika .. What happened to him before yesterday, why was he so lost ...
2. Well, Swamini's character needs to be toned down, because I thought this show is different, and is not going ot show saas-bahu crap, let her oppose VirMan, fine, but why is she expecting Jeevika to be just Viren's wife and that her only job is to keep him happy ? Well, if this is what they want to shown, then sorry I had expected better things from this show ... And also, did Viren never catch a flu before wedding ?? Was Jeevika there with him then ??
3. Instead of this drama, they could have simply shown that Jeevika is returning to Chandigarh, as she is in Hrishikesh for 4-5 days now,  its time she returned home.. There was no drama required here .. we all are sensible enough to understand that she cant be with Manvi forever as she is married..I dont blame Jeevika, its the way the whole drama was created ,,, The way they showed the whole scene was not acceptable to me ..

Just my POV .. No hard feelings please :)

Edited by rezevendous - 21 July 2012 at 2:35am

madhu0702

rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misaki

frst of all y did u have 2 introduce it nw?..wen trs already 2 mch goin on in the epis..wat with Vir Man ls nd cancer..did u really need 2 get one mre track in..esp like this?..he s so wierd i literally look at the walls r the floor wen its his scene..cant tolerate that guys presense Dead

ROFLROFLROFL

Hilarious statement !!!

Ans you are so right, Viren knew she is coming, he did not bother calling her up, and asking her whereabouts, with whom is she coming etc.. But then he has the guts to say a formal dialogue to his wife showing he is courteous >> "You should have not left Manvi alone"  ???

Edited by rezevendous - 21 July 2012 at 2:39am

misaki

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rezevendous

Happy to see atleast 2 comments atleast ;-)

Well I strongly feel CVs have wonderful ideas, but the execution of these ideas is where they need to improve .. They need to strongly focus on how the ideas are executed into a strong storyline rather than turning it into a mess ..

I hope our request is taken into consideration atleast for upcoming episodes ...

@bold : Exactly. If there is something that holds back this show, its the bad execution and inconsistencies here and there !! Also they are not maintaining the pace ! Either its rushed or dragged !

rezevendous

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rezevendous

Originally posted by preetivr

1. Exactly, Viren had been sensible, but he should have mouthed his opinions, before Swamini got a chance to balme Jeevika .. What happened to him before yesterday, why was he so lost ...
2. Well, Swamini's character needs to be toned down, because I thought this show is different, and is not going ot show saas-bahu crap, let her oppose VirMan, fine, but why is she expecting Jeevika to be just Viren's wife and that her only job is to keep him happy ? Well, if this is what they want to shown, then sorry I had expected better things from this show ... And also, did Viren never catch a flu before wedding ?? Was Jeevika there with him then ??
3. Instead of this drama, they could have simply shown that Jeevika is returning to Chandigarh, as she is in Hrishikesh for 4-5 days now,  its time she returned home.. There was no drama required here .. we all are sensible enough to understand that she cant be with Manvi forever as she is married..I dont blame Jeevika, its the way the whole drama was created ,,, The way they showed the whole scene was not acceptable to me ..

Just my POV .. No hard feelings please :)

Right. Much of the drama was not at all required. Most people got irked because they showed as if Viren's cold is serious than Manvi's cancer ! And I dint like the fact that Jeevika said jaldh se jaldh i want to go to Viren ji when Chachu said he booked tickets for next morning. 

CVs really need to concentrate on these little nuances for this is what will help our show stand out from others !!

rezevendous

Go to top