India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

A thought on the the curernt track - Pls comment

rezevendous Senior Member
rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
After thinking for long, I decided to make this post ... I am not tryign to BASH or COMPLAIN... All I want to do is some construtctive criticism, so my fav(and the only show I watch) is back on track with its missing charm ...

So I have been thinking of the episodes in the last 1 week, and the core concept of last week should have been - Virat making Manvi confess in 7 days ..

And I did have lots of hopes on this and I assumed this would be the best week for VirManians(if not for all) atleast ... But alas, I am not completely satisfied, mainly because I felt the CVs rushed with this ...

It is claimed tht this serial does not have any Saas-ahu saga, but what is BuaJi doing, is she not treating/blaming Jeevika most of the times.. A classy and educated family expects their bahu to leave her CANCER ridden sister and rush to her husband who has caught a Flu.. And then Jeevisk is oiling her poor Flu stuck Viren's hair .. Seriously ???
Is the audience so dumb/lame to accept this situation ? And what happened to Vanshika, why is she not talking at all these days, she seems to be lost, probably too confused about Virat's situation...

@CVs : I dont need more drama, all I need is more positivity and support from Vadhera's to their kids(Virika and VirMan)... I guess Mr.Talwar is here to do this job ..

That brings me to the next question, did they really need a Mr.Talwar to set things right ??? Could he not have entered the shoe after VirMan confession atleast ???

Coming to Viren, What is wrong with the CVS, a wonderful character, the most sensible and understanding of all, seems to lost ... totally lost ...And till now he has not given his opinion strongly to his family about him supporting Virat totally ... For me somehow the old Viren seems lost .. But at the same time, Jeevika has come out beautifully, the way she has turned tables to support VirMan... Atleast CVs did a good job there ...

Coming to VirMan, they never fail to impress me .. Luckily the CVs are still sensible with how they are conversing .. But then the CVs have failed to deliver a beautiful 7 day track, but instead given a half and half track trying ot balance other tracks(which was not done either) except for yesterday's episode I guess ... When Virat was explaining things to Dabbu, I wondered the CVs could have shown Virat doing all this, a ziddi Manvi refusing to drink water, and an equally ziddi Virat ensuring she does not miss out on any of the required things ..

And today's maha episode, I hope it compensates and makes up for the lost week ...

My sincere request to CVs :
Dont try to bring in too many tracks .. Please please please progress on CANCER track .. Be done with this track, so the poor girl Nia can get rid of the Bandana atleast ..

Regarding the confession and VirMan love track, please let this run in parallel to her CANCER progress..

And Viren, give him better dialogues, you are wasting this highly talented actor ... Please give him more screen space, and minus that bua ji ...

Guys please give your comments, I wish this serial comes back on track with the charm of all 4 rather than 2 couples who are shown in parallel .. I wish to see them supporting each other and at the same time progressing in their individual tracks ...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sidhant_kushniaHiba777madhu0702abhilashapremsecondlifeehmmbh_luvrIPKKND_PyaarStarStruckLovemunnihyderabadriasaranAqibaa_19misakipreetipcSyed695-Aswathy-abjbdishiuwShona1907bluerobinShrav123

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Awesome post dear Clap

you have laid out everything in such a crisp and clear manner...Clap

well they did indeed rushed with the 7 day challenge, because of the ME, where they planned to air the confession...and the 7 day challenge and it was certainly not up to our (VirManians' expectations)

In the last one week.. apart from VirMan one other character which i loved and admired and was in Aww was that of Jeevika's character...

Her scenes with Mannu.. her apprehensions regarding virat's visit.. her anger with Viren.. her heart wrenching discussions with Virat and the final decision, regarding Virat staying back., which she took without consulting anyone (not even viren)  was commendableClap

and loved todays words of advice to Maanvi to accept Virat and live her present and future and accept his love.. this is behana moment .. J showed M the right path and she gave her the advice of to follow her heart...

enough of my J's praising ... but loved her

so Viren needs to get back to the previous one.. he needs to speak up specially with SB

Vanshika.. i hold my judgement as of now.. hope they don't ruin her character. anyways Talwar will take care of her and her fears...

and last but not least VirMan love track and cancer track - should go in parallel.. do not neglect cancer track please please please...

let's see what we have in store after maanvi's confession ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702rezevendousShrav123

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Not happy with the way they handled the 7 day challenge track...Gosh!It had so much potential for an amazing track..!But they totally ruined it..NiShal made the the tiny-winy VirMan scenes in between worth-watching..!No comments about what is happening about V-house!I lost interest in Buaji's dramabaazi these days..The character is not less than a vamp these days..!Luvd the Bhabhi-Devar scenes in the past week!:) And about Mr.Talwar,Yaar had some expectations with the character..but mhe turned out to be some funny character!!Hope they handle the track nicely in coming weeks..And not but not the least...I have a hell lot of expectations from ME..!!!OMG!!!Praying to God that CV's handle it properly..This is one of the scenes we,VirManians have been waiting for months..Hope it is ot spoiled like the prev epis..!!! I can't imagine anything happeing to my VirMan confession!!!Cry

rezevendousbefairShrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

I can't imagine anything happeing to my VirMan confession!!!Cry

me too...Cry...

rezevendousarohi16-Aswathy-

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
and super post..loved it...ClapSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rezevendous

rezevendous Senior Member
rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Happy to see atleast 2 comments atleast ;-)

Well I strongly feel CVs have wonderful ideas, but the execution of these ideas is where they need to improve .. They need to strongly focus on how the ideas are executed into a strong storyline rather than turning it into a mess ..

I hope our request is taken into consideration atleast for upcoming episodes ...

Edited by rezevendous - 21 July 2012 at 12:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702munnihyderabad-Aswathy-Shrav123

arohi16 Goldie
arohi16
arohi16

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

I can't imagine anything happeing to my VirMan confession!!!Cry

me too...Cry...

me three Cry

befair

arohi16 Goldie
arohi16
arohi16

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rezevendous

Happy to see atleast 2 comments atleast ;-)

Well I strongly feel CVs have wonderful ideas, but the execution of these ideas is where they need to improve .. They need to strongly focus on how the ideas are executed into a strong storyline rather than turning it into a mess ..

I hope our request is taken into consideration atleast for upcoming episodes ...

i swear now even nia is bored of the track Dead

rezevendous

Go to top