Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

A Little Request From My Side ... (Page 4)

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot Surabhi for this wonderful postHug
being a Inshi fan it means a lot for meBig smile

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
See pari i am leaving this forum for forever . I am not gonna come back . So it will be good if we end things on good note . Goodbye sweetheart . Best of luck for future . God bless u . Sorry for hurting u . Trust me it was not intentional .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 21 July 2012 at 11:29am
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Sorry dint saw u edited . Edited whole comment . Good for me and pari too . Pari please edit ur posts too .i mean whole posts . This whole scenario . let me say goodbye with a good note .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 21 July 2012 at 11:13am
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

@surbhi: please no further quoting. I really don't want to create mu here. So i just want to say its my pov for me everyone is my friend, and i feel to have right to share my feelings, its ur wish and will what you think about an actor and his acting and the pair i can't change it as simple as it is. But i'll tell you for ur reply to that post as you feel hurt when ur fav is bashed so as we, because of few why hurting everyone. So all i need to say is i respect every artist because they really work hard, though i may dislike something at some point but i avoid saying here cz i can't dare to hurt real people because of fictional character. And regarding sorry whenever i feel that anyone was hurt, anyhow and anyways if i was there i used to ask forgiveness, you are not the one to whom i said sorry, there are many. i'm too emotional to see people getting apart due to small MU, so i never wait for sorry, i'm usually first to say it. This small word, if can heal wounds then i'll never regret using it. I never owe harsh feelings but certain comments about us tore me apart. And yes i agree half knowledge is dangerous, i needed to add many things but what will be the outcome? Again it will break forum, which i really never want. So i stayed away. I would have not commented here too but i came because you mentioned me. As i really don't want to complain nor i have any demands. Its just that saying repeatedly the same thing about particular actor publicaly knowing it is read by millions pinched me. We all have complains abt someone somewhere but why to hurt others who like it, just because you don't liked it. I never said you are the reason of wars, i just said i don't want to be a reason, read it again dear. Ok abt my comment single hand can never clap, well... if you feel i didn't read your povs nicely then i'm really sorry. I appreciate ur post, it was just contrast to some of your comments in previous thread, so i opted to clarify bcz silence creates more MU sorry again if you feel i shouldn't have commented, i just wanted to know ur side. And regarding the word sis, though you might have forgotten but it means a lot to me, and it will mean a lot. Thats why i'm here clarifying it. Well see you know how much i love sumit but nobody knows my views about rati as indira, because i believe to appreciate the positive sides and ignore negativities which may hurt my friends. We are blamed that we come in groups to fight but trust me its just that we share same feelings and many times our replies are alike, its just simple.
And abt the last point you made i'll say by "WE" i meant the whole forum and everyone. Pls don't seperate it by my friends or your friends. We all have witnessed when intruders come to create rifts how the whole forum unites and faces the problems unitedly. Its just we need lil time to understand. Again i will say pls don't quote.
God bless.
surbhi rechek it, i just mentioned the answers to ur questions, read it again and if anywhere u feel that i am hurting u then i am really sorry. i didnt have any such intentions all i wanted was to clear every MU so that we can again be one and united, well i will say that plz review ur decisions, atleast due to dislike for anyone dont leave whom you love, i know i cant stop you but atleast think for your friends, dont leave them. i know u are a good decision maker and you ll judge right. i was on leave due to exams n wont be coming for few days, so i'll again say just think again.
tkcre
-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Edited

Edited by Malayraj - 22 July 2012 at 3:19am

Go to top