Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

A Little Request From My Side ... (Page 3)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Thanks pari for the contribution in the thread through like . And to rest all who agree - thanks for supporting . Means a lot . and mahesh bro .i dont consider these discussions as heathy because through such posts . People get hurt . And when i see people saying that we are a family i feel bad seeing the environment around . This surely is a part of peace as this taking care of each other will somewhere decrease the difference . Rest depends on what u feel . But i need u by my side right now bro .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahkutty

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

"lets practise what we preach"Smile

if this was for me to tell that i preach and dont practice . Then thanks for your openion. I surely respect it .But till i remember i surely practice what i preach . I was never involved in the leap discussions . i just felt the pain and i thought of the post . Sorry if my post doesn't satisfies u .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 21 July 2012 at 6:37am

mahkutty

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@surbhi: you are most welcome Smile And i am really pleased about your views abt some of our fellow members at apoorva and clara's post and the accusations you made on us.. I just need to say here that we can say many more things what happened, but i really don't want to create warzones, a single hand can never clap.. Definately as you sow so shall you reap. So i think it will be appreciable "if we start practising first what we preach". The comments of yours on other thread and your topic says different stories.. Smile
one more thing may be you say that this ll hurt X fan group, this ll hurt Y fan group but i'll say we were one, we are one and we ll be one. Smile

Edited by pari117 - 21 July 2012 at 8:32am

mahkutty

Passion_17 IF-Dazzler
Passion_17
Passion_17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Sur I appreciate ur thoughts abt unity on d forum bt den all members can't think alike...everyone has their own POV..we can either agree or disagree...each member has a right 2 share his/her opinions...regarding d leap track it's just a discussion topic...thrs no bashing going thr as well... It's nt made 2 hurt a certain fanbase...it's upto d cvs 2 decide whr n how they want 2 take d show forward...
As a member wen I enter d forum evn I dnt like certain topics...best is 2 ignore them n participate only in topics of our interest... Smile
I replied 2 ur post as I feel we can stop members 4m making bashing topics n using abusive language 4 actors n fellow members bt we can't stop members 4m expressing their pov in a dignified manner just bcos others dnt agree Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahkutty.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Edited Smile

Edited by Surbhi123 - 21 July 2012 at 11:02am
-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Nice post surbhi Thumbs Up 

yes its true dat both sumit and rati r d life of d show  and inshi a magical spell which made us fall in love with hd !!Embarrassed
its true dat unity is not achieved by just saying v stand united it is very essential to show dat v r united!!
Many said dat Dey want unity...but v hav to understand dat unity is possible nly if v stop comparison between actors and completely stop bashing!!Smile
most important is dat v hav to learn to place our self in others boots , understand thier feeling respect thier opinion and den act!!

And most important Ting v hav to remember before v act is dat v r human beings and v should behave to others how v would want dem to behave wit us!! Every human being wether actors or normal ppl hav feelings , so v should try our level best never to hurt anyone !! And as I alwaz say v can alwaz act in a positive way in every situation ...it really works!! Embarrassed

Edited by shiin - 21 July 2012 at 11:04pm
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@surbhi: please no further quoting. I really don't want to create mu here. So i just want to say its my pov for me everyone is my friend, and i feel to have right to share my feelings, its ur wish and will what you think about an actor and his acting and the pair i can't change it as simple as it is. But i'll tell you for ur reply to that post as you feel hurt when ur fav is bashed so as we, because of few why hurting everyone. So all i need to say is i respect every artist because they really work hard, though i may dislike something at some point but i avoid saying here cz i can't dare to hurt real people because of fictional character. And regarding sorry whenever i feel that anyone was hurt, anyhow and anyways if i was there i used to ask forgiveness, you are not the one to whom i said sorry, there are many. i'm too emotional to see people getting apart due to small MU, so i never wait for sorry, i'm usually first to say it. This small word, if can heal wounds then i'll never regret using it. I never owe harsh feelings but certain comments about us tore me apart. And yes i agree half knowledge is dangerous, i needed to add many things but what will be the outcome? Again it will break forum, which i really never want. So i stayed away. I would have not commented here too but i came because you mentioned me. As i really don't want to complain nor i have any demands. Its just that saying repeatedly the same thing about particular actor publicaly knowing it is read by millions pinched me. We all have complains abt someone somewhere but why to hurt others who like it, just because you don't liked it. I never said you are the reason of wars, i just said i don't want to be a reason, read it again dear. Ok abt my comment single hand can never clap, well... if you feel i didn't read your povs nicely then i'm really sorry. I appreciate ur post, it was just contrast to some of your comments in previous thread, so i opted to clarify bcz silence creates more MU sorry again if you feel i shouldn't have commented, i just wanted to know ur side. And regarding the word sis, though you might have forgotten but it means a lot to me, and it will mean a lot. Thats why i'm here clarifying it. Well see you know how much i love sumit but nobody knows my views about rati as indira, because i believe to appreciate the positive sides and ignore negativities which may hurt my friends. We are blamed that we come in groups to fight but trust me its just that we share same feelings and many times our replies are alike, its just simple.
And abt the last point you made i'll say by "WE" i meant the whole forum and everyone. Pls don't seperate it by my friends or your friends. We all have witnessed when intruders come to create rifts how the whole forum unites and faces the problems unitedly. Its just we need lil time to understand. Again i will say pls don't quote.
God bless.

Edited by pari117 - 21 July 2012 at 12:15pm

aadk

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Edited by mithsi_22 - 21 July 2012 at 11:09am

Go to top