India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

A Little Request From My Side ...

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hello guys...how's the weekend going ????...hope everything is going great ...hugs
Hug
Ok coming to my concern or i should say the motive of making this particular topic . Guys i notice so many threads regarding unity on the forum . I want to add something to support that . Its regarding the leap / indira as sehar / elimination of rishi which is mere a speculation by our forum .Guys i am die hard rati fan...still i don't appreciate such speculations because this will lead to a gloomy environment .HD is surely incomplete with indira or rishi . And when we have no prove and nothing about the leap...than why so many posts regarding it . As a rati fan...if i see someone speculating that rati will be out of show...and sumit will continue . Or both are leaving the show .My heart pierce into pieces . I feel this forum doesn't value rati . I wish rati was never in the show . So imagine what are sumitians right now facing . We are breaking their hearts for a thing we don't know about . I know sharing opinions is allowed in forum...but why to share the opinions which can hurt others .? Why so many topics on just a imagination   .Can't we do imaginations in AT...not all but just those imaginations which are hurting members...our friends here . What will happen and what will not is in cvs hand ...but we can at last enjoy what is right now with us . ...When we are thinking of unity...we need to think about these prospective s . .when we are calling ourself as 'us' ...as a family...that let's not be one for namesake. The word family highlights a beautiful bond where love and care are prominent share holders . So out of care...for the sake of our family...i will request everyone to keep this speculations restricted . Let's not harm our friends . It really hurts when we read that someone want our fav out of show . Hope my voice will be listened . Once again i will end up saying till the times this yours and ours exist . Unity will not enter this forum . So let's thinking about others, their opinions , their feelings...

Edited by Surbhi123 - 20 July 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni95rosediya28SaRatiEarnshawkavkmn7geniusushalirupzgalak01radiohead1Nishaathaadk-sumana-prachidew-PD-Faria.Heema22loveinshiliesl-Neha04-.ByGod.Nancy-Clara--dear10-.Mishh007.

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
nice post surbhi123  for sumit fan from rati fan meaning a lot 
thanx dear

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni95ak01RanjinikishanHeema22

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Nice post surbhi.im agree with u. we should wait n watch..lets c how cv will progress this story.i just hope they wont hurt HD fan's. Rati is the soul of d show. i cant imagine HD without her.similarly INSHI fans cant imagine HD without INSHI. so whatever they will do they should  keepin mind the popularity of main leads. So hope  4  the best..

rosediya28rupzgalak01Heema22

-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
First of all thank u Surbhi for ur beautiful post..I only want very little thing to say..
I completely agree with u..
I am a diehard InShi fan nd both Sumit nd Rati fan..I like to see them onscreen..
If any one of them discontinues then hd will lost its charm..nd I'll be the most unhappy if this happen..
Again I thnk it is absurd to thnk Rati playing as saher..bcs she is worldwide famous for her role of Indira as hitler didi..
(only my pov never intend to hurt anyone.)
Thank u

ak01RanjinikishanHeema22liesl

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Very nice post i agree with you inshi/rasu without HD soch bhi nahi sakte. I hope so cvs aisa na kare.

rosediya28ak01RanjinikishanHeema22

n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I agree.. people should stop spreading rumors. There has been no indication about a leap and frankly I think it is too early to think of it. There is so much to explore between Indira and Rishi. We never got to see any track on Rishi's career, the bond between him and his dad and not much intimate scenes between Rishi and Indira. I hope CVs of this show will be smart enough to show us more Inshi moments. I hope they have learnt by now that there is not much abt Sharmas to look forward. all of us know wat each and every sharma is capable and very predictable. Their TRP's will increase if they start focussing on Inshi and Diwans. I cannot believe they are wasting Sumit Vats talent by merely showing him as a side character and not focussing on him. This show needs more creativity... such promising leads and setting and such poor execution.

Anyways, I'm straying from the point. u r right... i have had enuf of these posts on leap when there has been no mention of it by the show or channel people. Mods should probably close such topics. Mods of IPKKND forum did that when at one point of time members were flooding the forum with topics on Barun leaving.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni95rosediya28rupzgalak01RanjinikishanPeraltaGarrantysjj23Heema22

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
everyone must stand united.many are saying that this track is boring,end this track and etc.Cv's and PH wanted to try something and I feel that we should let them do it for trp's sake .If trp's will fall the show will be closed.Remember guys,zee has shows in line.
 And HD has competition @8:30 slot.I just read in telly chakkar website where Vivan girl friend is tweeting asking fans to watch madhubala for rise of trp's.She is asking fans to spread the word etc.Madhubala also has same trp's as HD.Evn Ek hazaromein show is also there.
 Guys,its time that we should stay patient .let cv's try .Apart frm buying,selling and saving SN we didnot get anything in the show.Not evn proper focus on love of lead couple.Thats why chemistry wise Inshi stand far behing when compared to the other jodi's.I am sorry but this is the fact.
  lets watch the show and see wht happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22.ByGod.Nancy

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
its disgusting the way this forum is happily talking about replacements
does sumit have no value in the show

sure rati has made this show popular but doesnt sumit also have a role in making it popular
i hate some of the topics being made here
its like insulting sumit fans

my god if this is how this forum works i dont ever wanna participate here a dissapointed inshi fan speaking i love both rati and sumit but the way some speak about sumit wanting to get replaced terrible just terrible
thanks for making this post at least someone understands

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni95rosediya28n7geniusrupzgaltwilaRanjinikishanHeema22-Neha04-

Go to top