India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Great track

LuxCal Groupbie
LuxCal
LuxCal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I think this track is fantastic ...  The more closer Arnav gets to Khushi, the more and more convinced Anjali is likely to become that her Chotey's decision to throw out her Shyam was wrong. She's going to be believe that Chotey was motivated by the love for his wife and that Khushi is instrumental in feeding wrong information to Chotey. This could either create a rift between bro and sis - though I think it highly unlikely. More likely this will generate some really nasty behavior from Anjali towards Khushi- we saw how she was ruthless when she threatened Khushi with the contract.  There is the same ASR streak in Anjali as well - albeit somewhat latent.  She has the same stubbornness, anger etc. 

What will it lead to? 

Option 1 - Arnav decides to separate himself from Khushi so that Di doesnt feel like he's changed.
Option 2 - Arnav confides in his wife

Given that he tends to be very independent, solving his own problems just like Khushi, it is likely that he will force their separation to help Di. i.e. more heartbreak for Khushi - and it will be the fourth time for her when she would have surrendered only to be pushed away - Diwali night, Akash- Payal wedding, post kidnap. Hers is a kind of love I cant relate to - despite all the hurt and insults, she continues to love her Arnav. But I guess that is her kind of love and its not right or wrong. Its just the way it is.

just my thoughts - views anyone?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top