Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

tb videos...rain seq nxt week!!! (Page 2)

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Tfs! But I don't beleive it! If there is a rain sequence Poojali will come and ruin it! She will lock herself in her room and cry that get brother is not romancing HER in the rain!

This sorry is Turing nauseating! Khushi should just LEAVE! What is she waiting for? To be thrown out by those scumbag Raizada'z and MRS bloody Jha? Don't these people have ANY self respect?

i agree with u,poojali is there to ruin the romantic momentAngry
but cvs should understand this and make khushi go out of the house rather than someone pushing her,but they r hell bent on making the show different
i have lost hope in all these ,most of the telly buss videos just increase the curiosity but later nothing of that sort will happen as it was said

but whatever ,if rain sequence happens it should b only arhi not even sanaya BD'S and anjali in it

Edited by spoorthi - 21 July 2012 at 12:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiJUHI.HIMrDarcyfan

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JUHI.HI

Originally posted by acnipkknd

thanks for sharing...
hmm but i dont think any rain sequences next week after seeing days episode...
    after ydays episode only  think i am expecting is "RAIN SEQUENCE FROM POOJALI'S EYES.Cry....."   Angry
hope so nt...*fingers crossed*Smile...me desperately waitin fr rain seq!!!!!Confused
  me too dear...me too want rain romace b/w arshi...but dear this cv's and poojali will not give us...they are cheating us...initially by sudden changing the concept of ipkknd to" didi ki sautan way...".  now  gul said a rain romance will they are planning...but nothing is going to happen...they know how to fool us...
also sanaya is on leave now...
i am also totaly disappointed after ydays episode...now i took a decision that, i will not going to expect anything from ipkknd and cv's here after...lets wait and watch our ipkknd ...
i am not bashing any one...just poured out my feelings...sorry if i hurt any one by my words

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiPrim_123JUHI.HIMrDarcyfan

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
dnt believe tb videos coz earlier also  they said that rain romance will hapn on ME..wht a crap..it didn't happen this week too..so dnt expect nything frm this cv

Edited by prim123 - 21 July 2012 at 12:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
TFS!!! And i really really hope so!!!

Edited by Kasu4lyfe - 21 July 2012 at 12:26am
crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing...
hmm but i dont think any rain sequences will come  next week, after seeing ydays episode...
    after ydays episode only  think i am expecting is "RAIN SEQUENCE FROM POOJALI'S EYES.Cry....."   Angry

Methinks maybe Teej, maybe the red sari...maybe Friday next...whatsay??? ConfusedErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JUHI.HI

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JUHI.HI

thanks for sharing...
hmm but i dont think any rain sequences next week after seeing days episode...
hope so nt...*fingers crossed*Smile...me desperately waitin fr rain seq!!!!!Confused
  me too dear...me too want rain romace b/w arshi...but dear this cv's and poojali will not give us...they are cheating us...initially by sudden changing the concept of ipkknd to" didi ki sautan way...".  now  gul said a rain romance will they are planning...but nothing is going to happen...they know how to fool us...
also sanaya is on leave now...
i am also totaly disappointed after ydays episode...now i took a decision that, i will not going to expect anything from ipkknd and cv's here after...lets wait and watch our ipkknd ...
i am not bashing any one...just poured out my feelings...sorry if i hurt any one by my words

completely agree wid u!!!!!SmileSmile
...plz...poojali plz...dont ruin our arshi moments!!!!...Dead...i if spoil our rain seq...den we will nvr frgive u fr dis!!!!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiAcnavneilMrDarcyfan

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforarshi

thanks for sharing...
hmm but i dont think any rain sequences will come  next week, after seeing ydays episode...

Methinks maybe Teej, maybe the red sari...maybe Friday next...whatsay??? ConfusedErmm

may be u r ryt...i just hope dat this news is true n doesnt get lost somewhere as a mere rumor!!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiAcnavneil

Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
thx!

Go to top