India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

SO FAR, YOUR OPINION?

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I just started watching this seerial and caught up with all the episodes in a few days and I'm really liking this new show. It's so different from other serials and its very cute so far. I love the theme song of Pankuri and Adi, it's so cute and refreshing TongueSmile

I particularly like Adi's character in this serial because his character is so different from the usual main male protagonists. Usual protagonists are shown as either rude, arrogant playboys who take advantage of their high status. He is shown to be very different. Although he is from a high family, he is very innocent and straightforward and I really like that about it. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I also think the actor, NAkul? is doing a brilliant job as Adi!

What do you guys think?

I hope the show develops really well and continues to be cute and different. This show has potential in my opinion. What say?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*Autumn_FairyAmara786Bushraa.anusha.cochinTacker_HolicDae_drmerf.s.mTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Autumn_Fairy Senior Member
Autumn_Fairy
Autumn_Fairy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Show's definitely very good and I love watching it...Both the actors are fab. I just want that Pankhudi's character should not become more traditional after marriage like she should not wear sarees and all heavy makeup...she looks good when she's dressed simple...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_HolicTOTAL-ROMANTIC

.ishqbulava. IF-Rockerz
.ishqbulava.
.ishqbulava.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
yup d show is quite different !
i'm loving it !
Love adi n pankhu a lotEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I love this show very very much TOO>.I am watching from day one..one of the most realistic & cool serial..production values are also awesome..Locales are breath taking..actors are superb..!! Awesome story..dialouges & screenplay is crisp..!! I hope it climbs the popularity trp ladders very soon..!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 21 July 2012 at 4:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bushraa.anusha.cochinTacker_Holicf.s.m

Bushraa. Goldie
Bushraa.
Bushraa.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
lovely show  i am in love with this show<3
lovely couple :)

Edited by -Anaa-Shanak - 21 July 2012 at 4:59am
chameliforever Groupbie
chameliforever
chameliforever

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
lovely show- great story and locals! 
but casting is not so good!

Like Pankhuri, Harish, avantika, pankhuris family, masi etc.
Like title track.

Don't like
Adis nana - still acting as sh aktiman/ bhishma pitama time to time. Actor shouldn't be bigger than character.

Seriously dislike
hritik Rohan obsessed ( as admitted by actor himself on twitter ) Adi.. Don't like his now annoying open gasp in any and all scenes. in promo of dost ki Saadi ka card - it felt like he forgot dialogues when he was gasping. 
His hairstyle sucks.
Don't like his snob attitude and lies about not being married, but being in relationship. Sick.
Don't like his sarcastic comments about Indian soaps. Why act in one if you are so ashamed of the Indian tv 'scene'?

All in all nice feel good Rajeshri show - cud do great with better casting. 
Perhaps the reason of still low trp.

One more thing: 
It's ok to have female lead taller than male lead- but don't try hard to place them far apart in a scene so people don't notice that! It is way too obvious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess3191

Show's definitely very good and I love watching it...Both the actors are fab. I just want that Pankhudi's character should not become more traditional after marriage like she should not wear sarees and all heavy makeup...she looks good when she's dressed simple...

I agree! I was thinking the same thing! I kind of want to see her dressed in western clothes I wonder how she would look! All the main leads, females, always dress in traditional salwar suits but for her I would like to see her dress in some western clothes, just to mix things up a bit!

Autumn_FairyTOTAL-ROMANTIC

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I love this show very very much TOO>.I am watching from day one..one of the most realistic & cool serial..production values are also awesome..Locales are breath taking..actors are superb..!! Awesome story..dialouges & screenplay is crisp..!! I hope it climbs the popularity trp ladders very soon..!!

I agree! MY mom got hooked just because of the scenery, the mountains the water.. Its so refreshing! I also love their background music its so cute and delicate sounding LOLEmbarrassed I had the song stuck in my head all day yesterday!

Autumn_FairyTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index