Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

What happens to Sugni when she finds out the truth (Page 2)

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bana

I don't follow this show regularly, but watch a few minutes over dinner now and then.

Have any of you read the famous classic 'Jane Eyre'? This "mad first wife hidden away in a spooky castle by an otherwise nice guy hubby who now genuinely loves a younger girl" plot is taken right from it. Sugn is Jane Eyre and VTS is Rochester.

Bana, is that you from 12/24 KB? Good to see you! Long time no see. Hope you are diong good. Yes, we've had a numerous posts comparing the show to Jane Eyre and Rebecca...most of these were several weeks back before the Reva Manzil episodes went into full effect... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bana

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by widdy

GREAT post Laila! I agree with you 100%.
Even though TVS is wrong by not admitting the truth of Reva to Sugni,I sympathise with him, as he is in so much pain,anguish and guilt.
His dilemma is now telling on his now strained relationship with Sugni,as she is constantly questioning him aloud and also wondering in her mind about what's bothering him.
I don't think I will be able to watch next week's episodes if this REVA saga continues and it causes the break-up of SUGVI.
Why don't the cv's "kill off" the character of REVA and let SUGVI get married with much pomp and grandeur?
They should show she dies in another village by accident or something of the sort while she was escaping from Dhanuma.
TVS sends Adi to search for her and discovers she died.Adi performing the last rites with only him and TVS knowing.
Then Adi admits the truth of REVA's death to Gulabiya,so she can let SUGVI's marriage happen.
What's say eveyone?

The Secret of Reva Manzil is what is bringing in the TRPs. Last week, for the first time, the ratings went to 2.6. The CVs are banking on this to sustain it. I think it was a foolish move on their part to continue with it as the last three episodes were actually boring. Rather than focus on giving us some Sugni-Vikram scenes of fun and relaxation, Sugni adjusting to life in the mansion, the immediately add Reva escape and now she has disappeared, Aditya is suspicious and Gulabiya is still bent on finding out the truth...

I also think the CVs have not thought hard enough as to what they are going to do in the future...IF Reva survives and comes forward then we will have no Sugni-Vikram because as LONG as we have Reva, there is no chance of a relationship between the two...then what? A new male character, Sugni and Aditya? I feel the show will really fizzle out if they do not use their brains and do something powerful, strong and inventive...

Great post you two and everyone ! Dont have much to add as you all are well-versed and covered all the angles one can think of.

What I have been doing is scratching my head too like CVs seem to be, like you say, they have not thought hard enough to move the show further and sort of in a vacuum. Perhaps they have to take lot of factors into account, TRP perhaps on top of their concerns. If Riwa character somehow gets killed, at least the story will proceed further maybe in a different direction and dimension. Becoz we certainly dont want the story to return to square one and the Gulabiya family maybe even worse financially than before. 

CVs have to come up with some innovative ideas and fast. It's good that Sugni's stay at the haveli is allowing her to use her perceptive brain and she's beginning to watch TM in worry and anguish and wondering if there's something really wrong. Just a small example of her noticing that TVS is not even having his tea in peace that she made so lovingly, gets her questioning his state of mind.

And now coupled with Adi's open affront with Mamaji towards the end of Fri epi about RM and further raising his suspicions that he found Gulabiya at RM, this may be the start of story getting fresh and hopefully us viewers can get out of this "slow mode" last few days. And although not shown so far, Gulabiya can stop her search for the tiime being now that the Chhote Maalik has taken over the reins, by nearly saving her life, getting her out of the sack ... gosh!

Widdy, lets see if your concept DOES happen as indeed it seems doable and convincing and the story makes sense about Riva's last rites.

Edited by radev24 - 21 July 2012 at 12:30pm

Laila2009

widdy Groupbie
widdy
widdy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks Radev-that's encouraging to my post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdradev24

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
well-written and nice post Laila

I agree with ur logic and points that u hve brought up. I am afraid to see in what state sugvi will b after the revelation of the reva truth and how long they will stay separated. I just hope sugvi is reunited afterwards and the separation is shorter

widdyLaila2009

kalyani.. Newbie
kalyani..
kalyani..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

When Sugni finds out the truth, she will leave TVS and go to her mother. Then what? Let us not forget a few things here...prior to the arrival of TVS, Sugni's family was struggling financially. Sugni had just escaped getting gang raped by the son of a Thakur...she was saved thanks to her mother's pleading, groveling and begging...otherwise she was nearly ruined...Since TVS' arrival, here are the things he did for her and her family:

a) Took her mother to hospital, paid for the bills,
b) Saved her from getting her Sardakai and getting raped by some Thakurs at a dance,
c) Spoke up for her against the Thakurs in front of the Village Council,
d) Tried to find ways to protect the family - offered money, had Amrita bring food,
e) Brought the mami and the whole family to his house so she could get the baby safely delievered,
f) Got the restrictions lifted by the Village Council,
g) Offered Sugni a respectful job...in fact this was the second time he tried to get her job within his household.

During the time of fianancial ruin, Gulabiya was nearly sold and was going to have her second Sardakai.  The two of them did not have two cents to rub together and tried to escape.  Granted TVS is doing wrong by deceiving Sugni, but I ask, what does Gulabiya think Sugni will end up doing once she leaves TVS? She will not do the Rai dance; the people in the Village will nto let her perform any other type of dance, so she is stuck making a meager living once again...Gawd forbid another disaster hits them...

I hope the writers do not overlook these serious points in the story. Yes, Gulabiya hates the idea that Sugni will be TVS second wife, but when it boils down to it, TVS IS doing Sugni a favor in the long run. Gulabiya just cannot see it...the world is VERY big, perhaps in their village she will be the 2nd wife but in the rest of the world, who will know the truth? Gulabiya's thinking is VERY small.

yaar i agree with you he do all this things from a to g to sugini ...ok letz forget all these things . but there is one thing that never be forget and never be replace thatz his "love". takur vikram singh is our sugini's first love . he teach her to love,he teach her to trust in love,he teach her love is not only physical its above all... for me this is the only thing he done to gulabiya's daughter.but if we think from gulabiyas side feels that she is right,but from vikram singhs side he is also right.now i remember varun's words from one of his interview that "there is some  situations  in life where others are right but you are not wrong" . for me he do only one thing thatz he just love her & what he done -  is for his love . but i believe the real capital is "love"

Edited by kalyani.. - 23 July 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzLaila2009

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Kalyani, you are right. Love is the most important thing but there should be trust too. I remember Varun saying those words in some article. They can't make him grey he's our hero.  

kalyani..widdy

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by widdy

GREAT post Laila! I agree with you 100%.
Even though TVS is wrong by not admitting the truth of Reva to Sugni,I sympathise with him, as he is in so much pain,anguish and guilt.
His dilemma is now telling on his now strained relationship with Sugni,as she is constantly questioning him aloud and also wondering in her mind about what's bothering him.
I don't think I will be able to watch next week's episodes if this REVA saga continues and it causes the break-up of SUGVI.
Why don't the cv's "kill off" the character of REVA and let SUGVI get married with much pomp and grandeur?
They should show she dies in another village by accident or something of the sort while she was escaping from Dhanuma.
TVS sends Adi to search for her and discovers she died.Adi performing the last rites with only him and TVS knowing.
Then Adi admits the truth of REVA's death to Gulabiya,so she can let SUGVI's marriage happen.
What's say eveyone?

The Secret of Reva Manzil is what is bringing in the TRPs. Last week, for the first time, the ratings went to 2.6. The CVs are banking on this to sustain it. I think it was a foolish move on their part to continue with it as the last three episodes were actually boring. Rather than focus on giving us some Sugni-Vikram scenes of fun and relaxation, Sugni adjusting to life in the mansion, the immediately add Reva escape and now she has disappeared, Aditya is suspicious and Gulabiya is still bent on finding out the truth...

I also think the CVs have not thought hard enough as to what they are going to do in the future...IF Reva survives and comes forward then we will have no Sugni-Vikram because as LONG as we have Reva, there is no chance of a relationship between the two...then what? A new male character, Sugni and Aditya? I feel the show will really fizzle out if they do not use their brains and do something powerful, strong and inventive...

Laila and widdy i agree with both of you  !
I would love it if CVs would kill Reva but they will not because they are trying to see how everyone react to the new development. From what i have read on Facebook PSH  the CVs will at least entertain  what we as the viewer would like to see. Lets hope they keep Sugvi together.
 I am also hoping we will more of Sugvi  and there  life together . EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Laila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index