India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

What happens to Sugni when she finds out the truth

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
When Sugni finds out the truth, she will leave TVS and go to her mother. Then what? Let us not forget a few things here...prior to the arrival of TVS, Sugni's family was struggling financially. Sugni had just escaped getting gang raped by the son of a Thakur...she was saved thanks to her mother's pleading, groveling and begging...otherwise she was nearly ruined...Since TVS' arrival, here are the things he did for her and her family:

a) Took her mother to hospital, paid for the bills,
b) Saved her from getting her Sardakai and getting raped by some Thakurs at a dance,
c) Spoke up for her against the Thakurs in front of the Village Council,
d) Tried to find ways to protect the family - offered money, had Amrita bring food,
e) Brought the mami and the whole family to his house so she could get the baby safely delievered,
f) Got the restrictions lifted by the Village Council,
g) Offered Sugni a respectful job...in fact this was the second time he tried to get her job within his household.

During the time of fianancial ruin, Gulabiya was nearly sold and was going to have her second Sardakai.  The two of them did not have two cents to rub together and tried to escape.  Granted TVS is doing wrong by deceiving Sugni, but I ask, what does Gulabiya think Sugni will end up doing once she leaves TVS? She will not do the Rai dance; the people in the Village will nto let her perform any other type of dance, so she is stuck making a meager living once again...Gawd forbid another disaster hits them...

I hope the writers do not overlook these serious points in the story. Yes, Gulabiya hates the idea that Sugni will be TVS second wife, but when it boils down to it, TVS IS doing Sugni a favor in the long run. Gulabiya just cannot see it...the world is VERY big, perhaps in their village she will be the 2nd wife but in the rest of the world, who will know the truth? Gulabiya's thinking is VERY small.

Edited by Laila2009 - 20 July 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikawiddynamitagloryzcupdSandy66venJulieDstephhhVinnie79PutijaChalhov

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
exactly.   1) If TVS woudn't have saved gulabai she would have been worsened by the time sugni takes her to the hospital or maybe dead.

2) if TVS had not brought mami for delivery the child would have died.

3) IF not helped them financially the whole family would have suffered the consequences. 

and 1st and foremost saved sugni from the Thakur's.

so it should be sugvi and if they wanted to show adi- sugni they should have done from the beginning with some moments of them together.

sugni after knowing the truth, don't know how the CV are gonna make the story but it will be a treat to watch both of them together.  Waiting for that day

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdromancefanVinnie79stephhhLaila2009

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Yes Laila that is exactly what TVS is trying to explain to G which she blindly refuses to accept.  He has told her that he will give all that she has dreamt of but G only believes that her daughter loves him and he is taking advantage of that so it is better for her to break off now then after marriage when it will be still worse.

But it would be a treat to watch TVS trying to woo Sugni back after the separation.  Love between them would grow stronger after their separation.  I just wish Reva disappears from the scene fast.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

figueredrtulikawiddynamitagloryzcupdromancefanstephhhLaila2009

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Great Post.
   Maybe Gulabiya forgot all the points mentioned above.  But Sugni has not . It could be that  if she dose find out the truth, and  having  lived in the house as well she might make a more rational decision than her mother and agree to  stay  with him.! Yes she  will be hurt and angry, but  I  think seeing the worried/guilty  look every day  would  make her realize that he did not do it on purpose. and eventually forgive him.
If she dose decide to  leave him, she will not be able to live in the same Village, because it will be  100% worse than before...she will be a free target to all the lecherous Thakurs  plus her Mama's. 
Vickram won't let anything happen to her under his watch so it will end up being a circle with him either stepping in every 2 minutes to "save her" ( which will defeat the purpose)...Or  they could make it where he lets her go but makes arrangements for her to live elsewhere (which in effect he wil be helping her again)
 NOw if Gulabiya is to Proud and Sugni to hurt to take that offer...then they are both Stupid, and sadly can't be helped.!!!CryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerenamitagloryzcupdromancefanLaila2009

widdy Groupbie
widdy
widdy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
 GREAT post Laila! I agree with you 100%.
Even though TVS is wrong by not admitting the truth of Reva to Sugni,I sympathise with him, as he is in so much pain,anguish and guilt.
His dilemma is now telling on his now strained relationship with Sugni,as she is constantly questioning him aloud and also wondering in her mind about what's bothering him.
I don't think I will be able to watch next week's episodes if this REVA saga continues and it causes the break-up of SUGVI.
Why don't the cv's "kill off" the character of REVA and let SUGVI get married with much pomp and grandeur?
They should show she dies in another village by accident or something of the sort while she was escaping from Dhanuma.
TVS sends Adi to search for her and discovers she died.Adi performing the last rites with only him and TVS knowing.
Then Adi admits the truth of REVA's death to Gulabiya,so she can let SUGVI's marriage happen.
What's say eveyone?

figuerenamitagloryzcupdVinnie79Laila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by widdy

GREAT post Laila! I agree with you 100%.
Even though TVS is wrong by not admitting the truth of Reva to Sugni,I sympathise with him, as he is in so much pain,anguish and guilt.
His dilemma is now telling on his now strained relationship with Sugni,as she is constantly questioning him aloud and also wondering in her mind about what's bothering him.
I don't think I will be able to watch next week's episodes if this REVA saga continues and it causes the break-up of SUGVI.
Why don't the cv's "kill off" the character of REVA and let SUGVI get married with much pomp and grandeur?
They should show she dies in another village by accident or something of the sort while she was escaping from Dhanuma.
TVS sends Adi to search for her and discovers she died.Adi performing the last rites with only him and TVS knowing.
Then Adi admits the truth of REVA's death to Gulabiya,so she can let SUGVI's marriage happen.
What's say eveyone?

The Secret of Reva Manzil is what is bringing in the TRPs. Last week, for the first time, the ratings went to 2.6. The CVs are banking on this to sustain it. I think it was a foolish move on their part to continue with it as the last three episodes were actually boring. Rather than focus on giving us some Sugni-Vikram scenes of fun and relaxation, Sugni adjusting to life in the mansion, the immediately add Reva escape and now she has disappeared, Aditya is suspicious and Gulabiya is still bent on finding out the truth...

I also think the CVs have not thought hard enough as to what they are going to do in the future...IF Reva survives and comes forward then we will have no Sugni-Vikram because as LONG as we have Reva, there is no chance of a relationship between the two...then what? A new male character, Sugni and Aditya? I feel the show will really fizzle out if they do not use their brains and do something powerful, strong and inventive...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdVinnie79

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I agree with your  post Laila. 
TVS is only hiding the truth because he thinks Sugni will kill herself if she finds out. 
They need to show scenes with Sugni interacting with the other family members like his sisters and Amrita. Even show us Sugni in the kitchen trying to use the stove and fridge. Show us TVS and Sugni having more moments like the sewing button scene so that when they separate, they can have more memories to remind them {especially Sugni} of the love they have for each other.
Instead they are focusing the entire episodes on Reva. Either Gulabiya in RM or TVS and Gulabiya fighting. It is starting to get boring. I just wish they would show the wedding and let the new dramas start.

widdynamitagloryzcupdromancefanLaila2009

Bana Senior Member
Bana
Bana

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

I don't follow this show regularly, but watch a few minutes over dinner now and then.

Have any of you read the famous classic 'Jane Eyre'? This "mad first wife hidden away in a spooky castle by an otherwise nice guy hubby who now genuinely loves a younger girl" plot is taken right from it. Sugn is Jane Eyre and VTS is Rochester.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ven

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index