India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

di is everything what is khushi

ssanaya Groupbie
ssanaya
ssanaya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
"Yeh Do No Insaan Mere Liye Sab Se Important Hai".

You were so late in saying this but at least you said which was enough for her.But today we got to know that you were lying.Your "Di" is your God.She is the only person on this earth whom you care for.She is the only important thing in your life.And Khushi is just an object to play with.Yes an object that can be used just for you and your Di's happiness.
Did you told her "I Love You" because you loved her.No.Because you know that this will make her come to rescue you.You knew your Di will not risk her life to save you.Now you are safe.So what's the need of her.You were  concerned for your Di but did not even felt that Khushi should be taken to a doctor.
And she did not come to your life.You forcibly married her to save your sister's marriage.
You forced her to act like a wife for the sake of your Di.
You called  her characterless,home wrecker for your Di.ASR we some fans understood all your actions.We gave you benefit of doubt because we knew you had a complex childhood,a psycho sister.Even when you manhandled Khushi today I tried to understand you.I know how you felt after you saw your sister trying to abort the kid.But the last sentence you told was a pure indication of hou much important your Di is to you and how much worthless Khushi is to you.

"Sab Se Important Baat Ki Di Khush Hoti.Agar Tum Nahin Hoti Toh Shyam Aisi Ghatiya Harqat Nahin Karti."

So you are blaming a woman because a man lusted her.ASR you have more respect for the one who kidnapped you than the one who saved you.Oh I forgot.Shyam is your "Di's" life.Now just go and bring back Shyam Jha.Throw away Khushi.Make your Di's life a perfect one.Don't worry about Khushi.She is not a human being.She can be scratched,broken.And I know when your body will want her you will go back to woo her.You will name your physical attraction as redemption.And when your Di will give you permission you will bring her back.She is like a tissue paper whom you and your sister will throw away after the use is over.

The Patni  dialogues from your mouth now does not sound like any passionate dialogue.Today after the end of the episode when I watched the promo it felt that as Shyam used to say Anjali Rani Sahiba you are saying Khushi Mrs Raizada.

P.S.:I know I will be bashed and term as an "ASR basher" for this post.I don't mind.Tell me anything.I was the one who throughout this one year made several posts defending Arnav,defending ArShi's relationship.But today literally tears are in my eyes.I feel cheated CVs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top