Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshian week <3

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
HeartHello Arshians !!!!Heart

i have missed posting in our beloved IF forum for almost an entire week and I know  I have missed a lot of action...I mean the week literally was all about  Arshi !!!!

but I did manage to take sneak peeks into our forum whenever time allowed me to...i have made a few comments and yes I did manage to comment on barun and sanaya's profile atleast once a day !!!...so am happy about that though I missed out on all the posts in the forum !!!

our forum is always buzzing with activity...we IPKians just cant get enough of our Arshi...I mean we are the largest forum ever on IF history...something that we can all be proud of forever !!!...our record will  be something for the other shows to beat...our show is mind numbingly thrilling and passionate...our jodi the best in the world !!!

and regarding this we got to see our hotwa being totally in love with our dear lil khushi !!!...and khushi's chirpiness is also back !!!

am finally happy that payal spoke out and am totally hating the moron that akash is these days but am glad to see that he is mellowing down !!!!

I love nani for speaking out against mami for khushi and payal and am completely irritated with Anjali but let her carry on with her antics...coz the  more she pushes her emotions onto ASR...the day he bursts she is gonna get it hard from him !!!...so carry on Anjali Jha...u are gonna get solid from ur darling chotte !!!!

best was friday and thurs epi...I so loved the way Arnav showered his love on Khushi...I hope they  soon fall hopelessly in love and both start a mutually reciprocated romance...as of now its fair on Khushi that she plays hard to get but I soon wanna see  ARSHI showering love on each other !!!!

no matter what the CVs give true ARSHIANS will always love and cherish IPK/ARSHI passionately !!!
IPK has created history in all terms...

its amazing popularity  in a time span of 1 year !!!!

the amazing and sizzling chemistry of our lead pair...SARUN !!!

IPK IF forum the largest ever forum..even larger than bollywood forum and still buzzing with maximum activity !!!!

2 wonderful actors...Princess Sanaya Irani and golden boy Barun Sobti !!!

an amazing PH and supporting Cast !!!

IPK deserves all the praise in the world !!!

ARSHI/SARUN roxxx Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amily2012poonam.gupta12

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
no comments so far ??? Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top