ssanaya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
are cvs thinking something...i mean they are making anjali go negative to an extent that aranv will  blurt out that its due to his sister that khushi is in the house..she would never been in here if he had not force her...
she didn't want to be near that shaym but because i force her ...to marry me...
and that for six months...a contract marriage...not a proper one..like evry girl...
she risked her life..her dignity...even her character to give your husband a chance to change and love...to just pray that things in your like remain same and happy...
so that anjali never get disheartened...

she still would not have talked about anything but because this your chotey was in danger she spoke the truth...still not thinking about herself even once...i know you have suffered a lot...due to shyam...
but actually you have suffered far less due to khushi...

and now when we both love each other...want to get of this contract and want to live like a normal couple...
its only because of your happiness that you blame her and dont want to see her in front of you...she is leaving the house,...

is that so???
what you guys think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very wishful thinking... i wish he would tell Anjali the truth
commonoishee thumbnail
exactly!!!!!...:😑 what cvs really want??yeah...that is true dat we don't want daljeet 2 quit da show coz da relatn betwn arnab n anjali aka playing by barun n daljeet is just fabulous ...superb...no one can play da roles except them...πŸ‘yes i agree daljeet needed some sceenspace bt wat cvs doing ????why dey are dragging da track like dis...dey hav already turn da character anjali a negative one...😈n wat abt da rain sequence?????when we gonna albe 2 watch dat...???cvs ...plz...why u r showin us dat now arnab should ask permission from anjali 2 spend time with his wife...
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I like your idea. But sadly not happening. 
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u think this wil happen????
i also wish the same but i know it wont happen
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav has to tell all the truth to Anjali !!!! I dont think after this also Anjali ll believe khushi ...
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: warriorprincess

I like your idea. But sadly not happening. 

ya...will never happen
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ssanaya

are cvs thinking something...i mean they are making anjali go negative to an extent that aranv will  blurt out that its due to his sister that khushi is in the house..she would never been in here if he had not force her...

and that for six months...a contract marriage...not a proper one..like evry girl...
she risked her life..her dignity...even her character to give your husband a chance to change and love...to just pray that things in your like remain same and happy...

she still would not have talked about anything but because this your chotey was in danger she spoke the truth...still not thinking about herself even once...i know you have suffered a lot...due to shyam...

and now when we both love each other...want to get of this contract and want to live like a normal couple...
its only because of your happiness that you blame her and dont want to see her in front of you...she is leaving the house,...

is that so???
what you guys think???

WELL GIRL ITS NOT THE SPOILER BUT MY POSITIVE GUESS POST...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3097119
so kindly dont carelessly copy and  paste or atleast refer to it...what is orignal...
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssanaya

is that so???
what you guys think???

It is easier to plan a trip to Mars, than get Arnav to stand up for his wife.

It is didididididi.

Even if he tells her, she will not believe him, saying 'you have changed' in that hateful falsetto child like tone.  It is disgusting.
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When khushi leaves the house this is what he should tell not only to his sis, but to the whole family...