Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(18) (Page 57)

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
well if switching off lights n  clutching shirt is it.. did they show it for gohem.. i didnt watch gohem sr till now...

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

talking aboout switching off the light did u see how many lights were their in the ceiling .. baap re...  i was like this Shocked this much lights in a bed room...


lol...I saw tht...but with one switch...he could switch off all of themLOL
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

if its janmastami gopi b day track.. then??


I don't think they'll focus on gopi right now...they tried with the accident and the rain romance...bt the trp's were lowest since the time replacement took place...soo I don't think they'll show a track which will focus completely on gopi...it'll be related to some other character...if nt rashi's pregnancy...but then on a side note...u nvr know it's snsOuch


oh god... mein pagal ho jaoongi.. i just want to skip this jigna story... ohh!! my god.. atleast cant they show some raji scenes along side.. this is y i said i wanna see rashi get pregnant otherwise we dont even get once in 2 week quota like in anitha track..


awww...most probably jigna's track will be over this week...soo don't worry...u won't hv to bear this torture for long...although I find jigna better than anitaLOL


well its def better than anitha track.. we got failed sr's Wink n real cough syrup SR Wink


yaaa...and jigna helps rashi as wellLOL


yaa.. i was frustrated after knowing rain scene was with jigna not jigar...

hey did u like jigar getting flu from rashi next day?? do u think he will get flu anyway even if sr didnt happen??


maybe he wud hv got it...germs of flu spread very fast and they both share a bed...soo maybe he would hv got it otherwise as well...


well now my question question comes.. it was sr or not... only evidence we have was that flu... n acc to rashi's biology knowledge we cant trust her words to kurumi..


don't get ur hopes high...we r nt going to get anything more than what we got...it was the sr only...they showed jigar switching off the light...rashi clutching his t-shirt...soo it was their sr only...


correction i am getting my hopes low... LOW... L..O..W... i want to believe she cant b pregnant.


ohh sorry...I thought u were hoping for another sr scene...


i was hinting about...
 same moral dilemma as gohem fans felt in holi.. its sr or not.. they got much more clues.. still they wondered so y cant we?? we didnt even get a proper hint not that we will get any...


Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

talking aboout switching off the light did u see how many lights were their in the ceiling .. baap re...  i was like this Shocked this much lights in a bed room...


lol...I saw tht...but with one switch...he could switch off all of themLOL


yeah after waiting 2 years he will even switch it off with his eyes... LOL LOL well we sure dont want him to get up walk around n close in 1 switch 1 light ratio... by that time rashi would have ran away.. LOL
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

if its janmastami gopi b day track.. then??


I don't think they'll focus on gopi right now...they tried with the accident and the rain romance...bt the trp's were lowest since the time replacement took place...soo I don't think they'll show a track which will focus completely on gopi...it'll be related to some other character...if nt rashi's pregnancy...but then on a side note...u nvr know it's snsOuch


oh god... mein pagal ho jaoongi.. i just want to skip this jigna story... ohh!! my god.. atleast cant they show some raji scenes along side.. this is y i said i wanna see rashi get pregnant otherwise we dont even get once in 2 week quota like in anitha track..


awww...most probably jigna's track will be over this week...soo don't worry...u won't hv to bear this torture for long...although I find jigna better than anitaLOL


well its def better than anitha track.. we got failed sr's Wink n real cough syrup SR Wink


yaaa...and jigna helps rashi as wellLOL


yaa.. i was frustrated after knowing rain scene was with jigna not jigar...

hey did u like jigar getting flu from rashi next day?? do u think he will get flu anyway even if sr didnt happen??


maybe he wud hv got it...germs of flu spread very fast and they both share a bed...soo maybe he would hv got it otherwise as well...


well now my question question comes.. it was sr or not... only evidence we have was that flu... n acc to rashi's biology knowledge we cant trust her words to kurumi..


don't get ur hopes high...we r nt going to get anything more than what we got...it was the sr only...they showed jigar switching off the light...rashi clutching his t-shirt...soo it was their sr only...


correction i am getting my hopes low... LOW... L..O..W... i want to believe she cant b pregnant.


ohh sorry...I thought u were hoping for another sr scene...


i was hinting about...
 same moral dilemma as gohem fans felt in holi.. its sr or not.. they got much more clues.. still they wondered so y cant we?? we didnt even get a proper hint not that we will get any...



well they made it quite clear at the time of gohem's sd and even in raji's sr it was quite clear...tht's how they show it in most of the shows...
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

talking aboout switching off the light did u see how many lights were their in the ceiling .. baap re...  i was like this Shocked this much lights in a bed room...


lol...I saw tht...but with one switch...he could switch off all of themLOL


yeah after waiting 2 years he will even switch it off with his eyes... LOL LOL well we sure dont want him to get up walk around n close in 1 switch 1 light ratio... by that time rashi would have ran away.. LOL


lol true...rashi would hv ran out and jigar surely didn't want tht to happen...soo tht was the best move...he has become smart nowLOL
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji


well they made it quite clear at the time of gohem's sd and even in raji's sr it was quite clear...tht's how they show it in most of the shows...


well they made clear gohem sd.. with lot of day dreamings n droolings.. n now pregnancy Dead Dead... but for raji they didnt shoe them daydreaming or anything... like broken bangles or scratches or blah blah.. all that stuff... thats y i doubt..


Edited by rashi.krishna - 23 July 2012 at 11:31am
.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Joined: 08 June 2011
Posts: 3937

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Who thinks we will get a raji scene dis week 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 15   Views: 2383

-Muskii- 15 2383 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 255   Views: 30156

-Eris- 255 30156 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 6528

Parijatrocks 52 6528 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2435

suk19 7 2435 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 8078

gohem123 17 8078 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index