Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(18) (Page 146)

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

BUT I M UNABLE TO IMAGINE WHAT WILL B THE EXPRESSION OF MODI PPL ESPECIALLY JIGAR WHEN THEY WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT RASHI...FROM EVENING I M THINKING THE SAME SO MANY THOUGHTS IN MIND...DIEING TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2MARROWSmile


I know...it's becoming really difficult to wait...I guess jigar will call on rashi's cell and gopi will pick it up...because in the ME...he was trying her phone...and tht's how they'll find out abt rashi...just can't wait to see his reaction...


who will cry most??

kurmi... gopi. hetal ... or jigar... by the looks of it i think even ahem vll cry


it wud hv been easy if u wud hv asked who will nt cry at all...kinjal,kokila,chirag,parag,kinjal,dhaval,ahem...bt who is going to cry the most is difficult...actually nt...gopi always wins this oneLOL


yeah gopi wins ... hands down... but i think jigar will cry a lot since vishal tweeted so..


ofcourse he will...afterall his wife's life is in danger...

jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 2167

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by jiyakapoor

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

so my ideas r not bad...!!! i wonder if rashi is almost dead while removing from the pit what vll jigar do.. will he shout at her for green tea like ahem??


I don't want him to do tht...first of all jigar doesn't drink green tea and if this situation arises...we wud most probably hear some senti dialogues from jigarEmbarrassed


yeah thats what i was meaning... what will jigar say.. any clue.. he dont drink green tea.. so what will b the highlight...
rashi plz dont leave ill die without u rashi i cant leave without you 



THEN IF DAT HAPPENS THEN HE SHOULD ALSO DIE ...THAT IS PERFECT RAJI LOVE SmileSmile
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
they said once jigna track ends there vll b a happiness for the family... n i wonder what it will b.. rashi saved??!!?!?
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

they said once jigna track ends there vll b a happiness for the family... n i wonder what it will b.. rashi saved??!!?!?


I think at tht time they were probably referring to the mu between gopi,ahem and kokila...and tht has been solved nw...
madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 2676

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
We may not Achieve Everything that

we Dream.
But
We will not Achieve Anything unless
...DIS WEEKS FULL OF DREAMS...PAKKA 2MARROW CLASSES ALSO FULL OF RAJI THOUGHTS ONLY...& HOW MANY TIMES I WILL SEE THE WATCH 2MARROW IN CLASS WILL B COUNTLESS ...I WILL RUSH BACK TO HOME SOONSmile & WILL B WAITING FOR 7:00Confused...PAKKA I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN 2MARRROWTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Beeankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

We may not Achieve Everything that

we Dream.
But
We will not Achieve Anything unless
...DIS WEEKS FULL OF DREAMS...PAKKA 2MARROW CLASSES ALSO FULL OF RAJI THOUGHTS ONLY...& HOW MANY TIMES I WILL SEE THE WATCH 2MARROW IN CLASS WILL B COUNTLESS ...I WILL RUSH BACK TO HOME SOONSmile & WILL B WAITING FOR 7:00Confused...PAKKA I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN 2MARRROWTongue


this is going to be the condition of every raji fan tmrw...gosh I just can't wait...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddyQueen.Bee

jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 2167

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
my xams r over uni over i am free ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddy

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 2676

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by jiyakapoor

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

so my ideas r not bad...!!! i wonder if rashi is almost dead while removing from the pit what vll jigar do.. will he shout at her for green tea like ahem??


I don't want him to do tht...first of all jigar doesn't drink green tea and if this situation arises...we wud most probably hear some senti dialogues from jigarEmbarrassed


yeah thats what i was meaning... what will jigar say.. any clue.. he dont drink green tea.. so what will b the highlight...
rashi plz dont leave ill die without u rashi i cant leave without you 



THEN IF DAT HAPPENS THEN HE SHOULD ALSO DIE ...THAT IS PERFECT RAJI LOVE SmileSmile


ohhh...this situation won't arise yaar...she'll be saved ofcourseTongue


YAA I TOO KNOW BUT just replied as rashi asked about dat...i cant imagine too death of raji or rashi...it will b the worst situation...i will die pakka

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 15   Views: 2380

-Muskii- 15 2380 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 255   Views: 30136

-Eris- 255 30136 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 6523

Parijatrocks 52 6523 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2434

suk19 7 2434 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 8070

gohem123 17 8070 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index