Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(18) (Page 112)

jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 2167

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by jiyakapoor

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

@jiya...u r fasting??Confused
who who is fasting here??
yup i was fasting 
u r muslim then y use kapoor??Confused
only username,right??u r 4m dubai??
jiya is my nick name my name is jaweria i am a muslim n use kapoor bcz ... Confused

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 13788

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing all the stuff of vishal
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by raji_virman

this thread is so nice when most of us r onlineBig smile i really wish it could be more often


yaa...it's fun when everyone is online...even now some ppl r nt here...


after maha epi i am soo sad knowing there is nothing good coming... since ruccha didnt even give a good sign...

i wonder y she tweeted a while ago lots of raji scenes coming up.. i didnt see much raji scenes after that..


yaaa...I'm kind of disappointed...bt lets see what they show on monday...

as for rucha's tweet...I think she was talking abt the scenes we got in tht week where raji's sr was shown...
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by ankita_raji

@sarah...I wish u were there in place of those dumbo cv's...we all wud hv been soo happy...

thanks for liking my views, we all would make better cvsTongue then the ones which are already theirAngry
hey sarah do write a ss,atlast we ll b able 2 read thisWink

dear id love to write one for you all, but i dont have enough time to plan one or continue itCry but i'll always keep bothering you people with my daydreamsBig smile


it would be good if u write a one shot..

i shall def try to do one asap, it would be nice of you all if you could suggest some topicsBig smile


use current situation.. if jigar was able to save rashi or just like u said earlier rashi is hospitalized n doc says she is pregnant not she lost her baby.. it would b good if kurmi scold koki..
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by raji_virman

this thread is so nice when most of us r onlineBig smile i really wish it could be more often


yaa...it's fun when everyone is online...even now some ppl r nt here...
ya rightLOLif every1 is here,ll b able 2 finish a thread within 2 days


yaa...just like how we used to do it before...then most of us used to be online at the same time...and it used to be soo much fun...
 

do any of u remember when you finished a thread in the shortest time?


2 days...
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by raji_virman

this thread is so nice when most of us r onlineBig smile i really wish it could be more often


yaa...it's fun when everyone is online...even now some ppl r nt here...


after maha epi i am soo sad knowing there is nothing good coming... since ruccha didnt even give a good sign...

i wonder y she tweeted a while ago lots of raji scenes coming up.. i didnt see much raji scenes after that..


yaaa...I'm kind of disappointed...bt lets see what they show on monday...

as for rucha's tweet...I think she was talking abt the scenes we got in tht week where raji's sr was shown...


well we were hoping for more... she dont know how much we waited n how much we r being disappointed..
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by ankita_raji

@sarah...I wish u were there in place of those dumbo cv's...we all wud hv been soo happy...

thanks for liking my views, we all would make better cvsTongue then the ones which are already theirAngry
hey sarah do write a ss,atlast we ll b able 2 read thisWink

dear id love to write one for you all, but i dont have enough time to plan one or continue itCry but i'll always keep bothering you people with my daydreamsBig smile


it would be good if u write a one shot..

i shall def try to do one asap, it would be nice of you all if you could suggest some topicsBig smile


use current situation.. if jigar was able to save rashi or just like u said earlier rashi is hospitalized n doc says she is pregnant not she lost her baby.. it would b good if kurmi scold koki..


I want to see hetal scolding koki...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

Arshi- IF-Rockerz
Arshi-
Arshi-

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 7848

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyakapoor

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by jiyakapoor

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

@jiya...u r fasting??Confused
who who is fasting here??
yup i was fasting 
u r muslim then y use kapoor??Confused
only username,right??u r 4m dubai??
jiya is my nick name my name is jaweria i am a muslim n use kapoor bcz ... Confused
LOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 15   Views: 2375

-Muskii- 15 2375 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 255   Views: 30069

-Eris- 255 30069 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 6517

Parijatrocks 52 6517 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2433

suk19 7 2433 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 8047

gohem123 17 8047 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index