Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(18) (Page 105)

Arshi- IF-Rockerz
Arshi-
Arshi-

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 7849

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by ankita_raji

@madhuri...can u plzz msg rucha and ask her if saathiya is ending...
sns is ending!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked
y u r thinking so???


someone posted this on the forum today...tht they showed this in u,me aur tv tht SP has given warning to sns tht if it's trps doesn't rise...it'll be axed...bt what I don't get is...it is still no.3 show on SP and is still in top 10...why do they want to end itConfused
saathiyas trp rating 18 naConfused
just gv warning,hp it isnt ending

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

but felt very bad for 1 thing 2day...it was only urmi who was most caring & tensed about rashi & then gopi...but remaining ppl ohhh god CryCry i loved urmi 2day...she was most tensed for rashi 


what happened madhu?? wasnt others worried too??


no they were not shown even asking where is rashi??...sooo stupid they r busy in jigna's marriage & when urmi was asking everybody dat koki-savitha-koki mom were making comedy really felt bad dat momentAngry

what the hell happened to hetal????


yaa me too thinking dat only she is her saas naa atleast they should show hetal asking koki where is rashi??? sad rashi Dead


well what did ruccha msg u??


i asked as rashi in trouble we may get raji scene atleast this time then she replied as :-( pakka no raji scene otherwise she would have told naaSmile


i dont know whats the purpose of all these.. just to show gopi mahaan again??

btw she just sent a smiley ??thats it??Confused
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by ankita_raji

@madhuri...can u plzz msg rucha and ask her if saathiya is ending...
sns is ending!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked
y u r thinking so???


someone posted this on the forum today...tht they showed this in u,me aur tv tht SP has given warning to sns tht if it's trps doesn't rise...it'll be axed...bt what I don't get is...it is still no.3 show on SP and is still in top 10...why do they want to end itConfused
saathiyas trp rating 18 naConfused
just gv warning,hp it isnt ending


18??u mean to say it's on 18th rank??

well I hope it doesn't end...tht's why I'm telling madhuri to ask rucha...
madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 2676

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
urmi should have slapped dat koki-koki mom ...dat koki-mom how she was making fun...i want to kill themAngry

they r trying to make fun with dat koki-mom but it is worst...only for the first time it was good but this many times means it is lot of irritation
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

urmi should have slapped dat koki-koki mom ...dat koki-mom how she was making fun...i want to kill themAngry

they r trying to make fun with dat koki-mom but it is worst...only for the first time it was good but this many times means it is lot of irritation


yeah i want that budiya to leave mm ASAP... hey do u think rashi will lose her memory in this accident.. then it will b a nice track..
madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 2676

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by raji_virman

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

but felt very bad for 1 thing 2day...it was only urmi who was most caring & tensed about rashi & then gopi...but remaining ppl ohhh god CryCry i loved urmi 2day...she was most tensed for rashi 


what happened madhu?? wasnt others worried too??


no they were not shown even asking where is rashi??...sooo stupid they r busy in jigna's marriage & when urmi was asking everybody dat koki-savitha-koki mom were making comedy really felt bad dat momentAngry

what the hell happened to hetal????


yaa me too thinking dat only she is her saas naa atleast they should show hetal asking koki where is rashi??? sad rashi Dead


well what did ruccha msg u??


i asked as rashi in trouble we may get raji scene atleast this time then she replied as :-( pakka no raji scene otherwise she would have told naaSmile


i dont know whats the purpose of all these.. just to show gopi mahaan again??

btw she just sent a smiley ??thats it??Confused


it is not smiley naa rashi...it indicates sad expressionConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

Arshi- IF-Rockerz
Arshi-
Arshi-

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 7849

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

urmi should have slapped dat koki-koki mom ...dat koki-mom how she was making fun...i want to kill themAngry

they r trying to make fun with dat koki-mom but it is worst...only for the first time it was good but this many times means it is lot of irritation
ya she is too muchAngryalwaya cl rashi as meethi
y cant she cl gopi as meethi???y rashi???2 insult rashi??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddy

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

urmi should have slapped dat koki-koki mom ...dat koki-mom how she was making fun...i want to kill themAngry

they r trying to make fun with dat koki-mom but it is worst...only for the first time it was good but this many times means it is lot of irritation


exactly...the first time she came and she used to mess up...it used to be funny bt nowadays it's really irritatingAngryAngry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 15   Views: 2386

-Muskii- 15 2386 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 255   Views: 30304

-Eris- 255 30304 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 6533

Parijatrocks 52 6533 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2437

suk19 7 2437 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 8084

gohem123 17 8084 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index