~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(18) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

but i feel they wont show rashi pregnant as urshi seem to drop baby kk... n they forgot their goal..๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ... for past 2 weeks no raji scene..

urshi kk is not needed now. They had their sr did;nt they ??๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by RaJiforever

hmm ya right. Koki really did'nt d anything to support her. Dont even get me started on jigar. He was so rude to my doll in those days. I literaly hated him. You know what , i did not watch a single epi those days i made my mom sit deliberately in front of the t.v and made her watch ๐Ÿ˜† After that she used to tell me what happened..

he..he.. i didnt watch n came to forum to read WU..๐Ÿ˜‰ actually he started being rude from that epi.. sonal n jigar talked in that epi right?? well cant blame him.. she was rude till then..
Edited by rashi.krishna - 11 years ago
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

hii everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

te-amo vm

http://youtu.be/MvG9mthaqwU

Hi madhuri ur vm's are wonderful ...m watching one of them now ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

he..he.. i didnt watch n came to forum to read WU..๐Ÿ˜‰ actually he started being rude from that epi.. sonal n jigar talked in that epi right?? well cant blame him.. she was rude till then..

yes , nd u know what my mom supported sonal in that epi. she said sonal was supposed to marry jigar so this thing would always remain the same that sonal was jiggy;s 1st choice !! I was like ...what the ...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

yes , nd u know what my mom supported sonal in that epi. she said sonal was supposed to marry jigar so this thing would always remain the same that sonal was jiggy;s 1st choice !! I was like ...what the ...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

well if my mom said that world war 3 would have started here..๐Ÿ˜†

Hi madhuri ur vm's are wonderful ...m watching one of them now ๐Ÿ˜‰

HEYY THANK U SO MUCH...FIRST COMMENT FROM U DEAR๐Ÿ˜‰ HAPPY๐Ÿ˜ƒ
madhu i am watching ur vm now...

n tuhi did u like raji sr??

sorry sweety i had seen almost every vm of yours but was caught up in some work so could not comment. Every single one is just fantastic !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

hmm... u r not happy if i comment first right?? hmm..๐Ÿ˜ก i am nt talking to u...