Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

sneha kapoor answers edited new sneha video page 5 (Page 6)

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Riya , dont u think , ur simply raising this Shantannuy Sneha Issue ???  I dont think so  yaar aisa kuch hain... its just that both are highly shy people and that's they seem all platonic .

Infact I think its Shantanu who seems to be highly reserved , for instance take even in gang interviews he hardly seems cozy with any other female actors .   Infact remember in D3 Once Swayam hugs Kriya when she says sorry to him  ..well that HUg seemed to be pretty Awkward lol...more so even recently When Swayam hugs Taani to console her even there Shatannu was AGIAN Awkward in giving even Brotherly Hug to Vrinda...:P  .  Infact Sneha was all comfortable when he hugs Amar , Nilesh , Vicky ...aww that Picture was soo cute .

I hell care about how Swayam Taani , Swayam Kriya HUg is ...I hope When Swayam HUgs Sharon ...Shatannu be little professional and dont make that Hug Awkward . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SBeulaSwaRonLovenarbhi

Kapoor.Riya Groupbie
Kapoor.Riya
Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Riya , dont u think , ur simply raising this Shantannuy Sneha Issue ???  I dont think so  yaar aisa kuch hain... its just that both are highly shy people and that's they seem all platonic .

Infact I think its Shantanu who seems to be highly reserved , for instance take even in gang interviews he hardly seems cozy with any other female actors .   Infact remember in D3 Once Swayam hugs Kriya when she says sorry to him  ..well that HUg seemed to be pretty Awkward lol...more so even recently When Swayam hugs Taani to console her even there Shatannu was AGIAN Awkward in giving even Brotherly Hug to Vrinda...:P  .  Infact Sneha was all comfortable when he hugs Amar , Nilesh , Vicky ...aww that Picture was soo cute .

I hell care about how Swayam Taani , Swayam Kriya HUg is ...I hope When Swayam HUgs Sharon ...Shatannu be little professional and dont make that Hug Awkward . 

Lolzz...AWKWARD is the word for Shantannu -Kriya , Shantannu-Taani Hug...hahahahah .  

Asmita , You realy think there's all wel in between these two ..?? Ok Forget about me ...You really think the creatives are stupid enough to not show these two's romantic Scenes ?? 

You are Arjun-Rati fan...MJHT Creatives very well know that both Arjun and Rati were comfortable with all Hugs and Kissing scenes and hence there were numerable such scenes...even when both of them were not on talking terms with eahc other ...they both were professional and hence thier Tiff never affected their Chemistry ...hence cReatives had that Trust and kept going ...

Cinevistass infact are famous for such scenes...thier Lead Couple always had such scenes ...then Why not such scenes for Tanha...??  Infact Cinevistass very well know that Swaron are the only couple ppl are interested then why not give romantic Hugging scenes and make fans happy and keep them glued . Yeah They want to promote Taani but then y not such Swaron romance . keep Fans still glued to D3 and side by side Shiow Taarey story .  Infact this is the best way out to carry forward D3 ...Swaron fans happy and Taarey fans(if any) happy ..

Why not then show such Scenes for Swaron...infact trust me ..PH usually depend on such Scenes to keep thier audience ZINDA..:P   . Then why is Cinevistaas not using this very IMPORTANT TACTIC...:P ??Wink

Edited by Kapoor.Riya - 22 July 2012 at 5:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Comics_Music.BeulaSwaRon

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
^^...Do you want to say that Its the Actors who are to be blamed..??

Edited by shakti_rock - 22 July 2012 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovenarbhi

Kapoor.Riya Groupbie
Kapoor.Riya
Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
You are smart enough to decide that...:P  
shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Riya...but dont you think this will make Sneha and Shantannu look stupid . I mean they are niave to this field , new to acting world ...dont you think by doing so they will be putting thier career at stack ..??? 

They are new comer why would any newbie do that..??

Edited by shakti_rock - 22 July 2012 at 5:31am
Kapoor.Riya Groupbie
Kapoor.Riya
Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Riya...but dont you think this will make Sneha and Shantannu look stupid . I mean they are niave to this field , new to acting world ...dont you think by doing so they will be putting thier career at stack ..??? 

They are new comer why would any newbie do that..??

I dint said They dont want to do scenes together...they are ok..but the only thing is they are way to uncomfortable to do that ...and that shows in their scenes...and hence CV's are giving them any romantic scene to perform ...

Yes they are new to this world ...that's why they are not able to handle the professionalism...infact that's why I stated Arjun and Rati example ...both Arjun and Rati were not new when MJHT happened...and hence were ablet o keep thier personal Problems aside and Deliver their best . 

Tanha are not able to hide thier uncomfort...CV's too noticed this . Tanha really have Great Chemistry in earlier Epi's this was evident . so obviously Creatives will try to use this Chemistry and make their Show even more Popular . Trust me Cinevistaas is not THAT Stupid .

I know I make Thread cursing CV's but seriously this time , Its not the PH Fault. 

And Asmita , You are becoming too ignorant about this thing...:)  Would like to advice you dont get urself too attached with these Actors ...At the end You'll get Hurt. 

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Ok...this is all getting Depressing...:)
Lets just stop all this just over here only...

I was not getting ignorant ...post Arjun-Rati thing I have learnt a hard lesson not to get urself too involved in all these matters ...for these actors its just a show ...but fans starts taking al things seriously...
Anyways ...D3 has gone to dogs now...feeling that detachment already...:P

Kapoor.Riya Groupbie
Kapoor.Riya
Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Ok...this is all getting Depressing...:)
Lets just stop all this just over here only...

I was not getting ignorant ...post Arjun-Rati thing I have learnt a hard lesson not to get urself too involved in all these matters ...for these actors its just a show ...but fans starts taking al things seriously...
Anyways ...D3 has gone to dogs now...feeling that detachment already...:P

Haahahha...I told you already ...Dont get me started on this...you'll get Hurt . I feel bad though . hope these two solve out thier problems...coz like u mentioned for them its just a mere serial but for their Fans ...Swayam and Sharon practically live for Swaron Fans ..to see them like this ...def gonna hurt them .

I hope Arjun -Rati history is not repeated here . Though I was never Arti Fan  but yes They had a Sizzling Chemistry and would have loved them to see them  again on Screen with that same powerful acting and the Crackling Chemistry .

We'll put an end to this Discussion.

Go to top