sneha kapoor answers edited new sneha video page 5 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
My question is that why the same thing was not told before the telecast of the episode. Or is it that prouction house didn't allow to post before. What was the hurry to telecast the episodes? It could always be telcasted later with Sneha's sequence and with SwaRon dance . And why the hell exclusive SwaRon promo ? When they knew they didn't have any sequence ?
sneha puts rest to all the rumors relating her problems with shantanu and the creatives .

video link :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzYwpjYhEMs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

thanks a lot sneha for answering our questions πŸ˜ƒ
credits - rajiv chadda
Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
Sneha is such a biggg sweetheart...She is looking so cute in what she is wearing...!!!
Coming back to the IV...destiny has been unfortunate to her everytime anything special has happened in the show but she has some genuine reasons for it...anyways, wish her dad speedy recovery!

Its really sweet of sneha to give an exclusive iv bt I wonder a fan with such high definition camera, putting up a video exactly when all the fans r on the verge of quitting the show n also, him asking all the questions just like a PROFESSIONAL is quite interesting...hmm n moreover I donno which fan wud go around shooting an iv when they meet their fav stars n wow a brand new YT channel also...I am quite confused abt how to react to all this πŸ˜•
Good thing about the video

1) Sneha clearing the romours

2) looks like CV's bought new cloths for sharon πŸ₯³and I am happy to see that
πŸ‘πŸΌ Btw Sneha looks beautiful 😊

She is the sweetest gal... And she cleared about Tanha too, that was what i wanted. for many days i was down in dumps reading the many posts on IF regarding tanha. Now as she cleard the whole misunderstanding i am in seventh heaven. Well now we know it is not becoz of tanha but the CVs are to blame for lack of swaron scnes.

*Clears Throat * ...good work Cinevistaas...1st article from Amar then Sneha's Status Update an dnow EXCLUSIVE Interview Woowww... Tanha usually dont have time to meet thier fans (cue : IFTV  Interview where Fans wanted to share Gifts but Tanha had to leave in between coz they were busy with shoot) and here Sneha is all free to have some Chit Chat with her fans , special time given for this CLARIFICATION Interview .  You dont  a shoot kyaa or is it PH has given u this exclusive time to share IMP things with ur fan ..???? 

Loads of Damage Control being done  by PH...but the Things you dont get is Its the Damn Script that's irritating the fans , 180 degree turn taken by Characters that making fans angry , its the NONSENSE being shwon that's making fans QUIT this show . 

PH see lot of fans warning about Quitting the show and hence they com out with such Tactics to keep fans glued to the show . Instead of engaging in such Low panti I would like if the creatives give bit of their concentration on the scipt ...

I hope Fans dont fall for this ...just because thier Fav Actor  are clearing out things that all 's well between her an the her co-star believe it , I mean u really think that If anythings wrong between Her and Shantannu she'll say it loud .

Well crafted Interview from Cinevistaas I must say , wont blam e Sneha for this She is saying the words put into her mouth...

Edited by Kapoor.Riya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MysticLight

@Kapoor.Riya - perfectly expressed πŸ‘
You just spoke my mind (which I was afraid to express here fearing a backlash). 😊

πŸ˜† noboday will back lash yaar πŸ˜‰ to get my heart lighter i would prefer to believe snehaπŸ˜†yaar kya kare ye d3 addiction hai na ye sab tho banta hai boss

Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

πŸ˜† noboday will back lash yaar πŸ˜‰ to get my heart lighter i would prefer to believe snehaπŸ˜†yaar kya kare ye d3 addiction hai na ye sab tho banta hai boss

You now this is what this Attitude , Creatives take advantage of ...  They know Fans are upset , so give a song seq for Swaron , Fans chup ho jayenge .  Sharon is not there in Monsoon Special  so show Shantannu without Shirt , Phangurls will go mad and thsi will cover up for Sharon's Absence  and trust me this tactic did worked out...phangurls did go crazy for Half Nkaed Shantannu .  matlab Sense , Characters jaye bhaad me ...Fans ko glued rakhna hian bas. 

This very Thinking of Fans PH take advanatge of . Hum bolenge toh nahin maanege par if thier Fav Actor reason out they'll listen to it .  So even if Things are not good bet Sneha n Shantannu she have to SAY it loud that all good between them .  Trust me Sad but True , this is how the working of this Industry is .

Edited by Kapoor.Riya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MysticLight

But now those old tactics aren't working. I observe everyone is tired and now no one is ready to keep giving them a chance again and again. I mean come on... a misunderstanding in every alternate episode? And they call that a "script / story"? 

Yes, Fans are not falling that Tactics but Cinevistaas only intention to make this Interview was to calm down Fans , to stop them from Quitting . Just like how they used Swaron promo for Monsoon Special , similarly now they are playing that same trick luring them by mentioning about some Surprise for  Swaron Fans or chalo even if show Swaron Dance that will be just to get some TRP , to get back quitted Swaron fans back so that in the name of Swaron they can keep promoting Taani and play with Swayam and Sharon Characters .

I remember 1 month back when Fans were on the verge of qutting they come with Swaron Confession and then what happen s all frustated Swaron fans are abck happily celebrating Swaron Confession and the for 1 week show Swaron CUTE Scenes and then Back to propmoting Taani .

Its High Time , Cinevistaas stop taking swaron Fans for Granted , think as if they are some fools who will get fall in thier Trap .

Reg Sneha clears Shatannu and Her Rumours ..hhmmm.. I better not get there... otherwise  lot of souls will get Hurt ...