Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

sneha kapoor answers edited new sneha video page 5 (Page 4)

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I am really glad that Sneha clarified her absence but i have still some issues...
1. if sneha was not able to shoot then cv's could have just shot a coffe date or something romantic between swaron and then would have managed to merge it in the actual episode like they showed us the phone convo...
2. This is very important if sneha was not a part of the epi then why the hell they gave us two special promo of swaron...phele yeh clear karo...
3.Biggest joke of the century...
Creatives always want best for our show and aim at making fans happy...
which fans she is talking about??? i  guess taarey...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royswaron19AmRiTa_SGratitude_MeTanuka_TanHashaani2209marauderJoshua_TANHA

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
agar sneha free nahi thi toe 1-week baad special epi daete, konsa epi storyline mae tha joe wait nai ker sakte thae!!! & without sharon special epi dena hi tha toe special promo kyo diya? tumra show itna popat banane kae baad ab bhi dekhte hai thats y humae fool sumjtae hoe!! pata hai sneha koe toe hum kuch kehge nahi but cvs tumri yeah tactic ab nahi chalgi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahirahJoshua_TANHA

sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

I really respect the fact that sneha came up with an explanation, bt somehow I don't feel it is her who is speaking all this or maybe I should say, "SOMEONE"(we all know who) is making her say all this...nice tactic to make us all stop from complaining...bt do they really think that we r some 5yr old kid who will stop asking for their favourite toy(swaron scenes/clarification from the cvs) if they r being given their favourite candy(sneha's status)???
I mean seriously guys they really need to get this clear in their heads that they have already caused the damage n trying to make it up through statuses from KAS or Sneha or maybe Shantanu in future won't work...if they really wanna make it up to us then give us a proper justification of what has been done in the monsoon special episode n moreover give us what we have been watching D3 from the beginning for i.e. PROPER N SENSIBLE SWARON SCENES, nothing else is gonna work...not anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19swayamsharon

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
My fav .actress answered.Smile
But Sneha i cant still stop blaming CV's for making us fool by giving false promo.
Angry
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
cv's hsud come vth other answers bat the ghatiyaa scripting and clear the facts abt swaron...
neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
finally things are cleared..thanx to sneha..but then y wrong promos is still my question???

well plss abhi toh sneha hai na..toh ab toh accha SwaRon moments do yaar plss...m fed up of their fights..
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
My question is that why the same thing was not told before the telecast of the episode. Or is it that prouction house didn't allow to post before. What was the hurry to telecast the episodes? It could always be telcasted later with Sneha's sequence and with SwaRon dance . And why the hell exclusive SwaRon promo ? When they knew they didn't have any sequence ?
Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
sneha puts rest to all the rumors relating her problems with shantanu and the creatives .

video link :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzYwpjYhEMs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

thanks a lot sneha for answering our questions Big smile
credits - rajiv chadda

Edited by tanukaswaron - 22 July 2012 at 12:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahirahSwaron4eva_SabzneethaSnoweymarauder

Go to top