Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

sneha kapoor answers edited new sneha video page 5 (Page 3)

Shweta-kriyansh Goldie
Shweta-kriyansh
Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
good that she cleared it all...but then why the promos...and one more question-is cvs trying to dodge the fans by sending out first KAS and then Sneha to pacify us and make us stick to the show...maybe this is true but maybe another of their acts to keep the fans hooked up to the lame taani story they are showing...exactly i feel bad for Tanha and KAS...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulTanuka_TanHaSnigs.Joshua_TANHA

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
its so sweet of you sneha that you informed us abt this...love you doll no matter i follow the show or not...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuka_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Well we knew that she might be having other commitmnts around that time. That was nvr the problem. We didn't need a monsson special now cos as far as i knw monsoons cntinue til sept so they cud hv waited for her..
Fine it might seem unfair cnsidering that it is difficult to put things on hold for one person but what explains the sharon exclusive promo? 
All these questions to the cvs..
As for Sneha Kapoor.. ur a lovely person.. luv u!!Embarrassed

Satluvsd3Tanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRon-Araina-

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
its really sweet of sneha to inform us that she had some personal reasons for which she couldn't shoot for the monsoon special episode...but it doesn't justify cvs action...it was their game to manipulate viewers for the monsoon special episode...coz they knew if we will come to know that there's going to be no swaron n we will have to watch shirtless swayam, sharon's cutout n taarey 's with no chemistry dance...no one going to watch it other than few people (taarey fans)...every time cvs play games with us...so y not blame them...after all its their fault only...no one else to be blamed other than them...Angry

sandhyasandyMahirahBeulaSwaRonJoshua_TANHA

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
why any special episode is shot??? to get a hype right???

how can it be a successful vthout lead sneha kapoor in it????

they cud have waited...if it was not so possible they wud have given an indoor sequence of SWARON having a sip of coffee...as it was said by swayam in the promo...for me that wud have been beautiful too...cv's are so good at editing...they always do editing stuff in every scene...they cud have shown their editing power in this also...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaani2209-Araina-

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I respect that sneha made it clear .. but I feel like CV's very well know that we can only listen and stop commenting against them when our favorite stars make it clear...

The monsoon special was shooted recently only, so Why there was a need to show sharon's exclusive video promoting it.? it's not like sneha said it after the telecast of promo to not to shoot for the episode..

And why suddenly stars are clarifying all the things?? First Kuwar then Sneha after that maybe shantanu or any other..

I feel the clarifications should be Provided by CV's like they did at kryaansh swaron fans fight...cause now it's way beyond ignoring the stars..it's about bad story, script and destroying the true essence of D3..

Love you sneha..Smile

-Shruti..

lyfisbeautifulAmRiTa_Sshaani2209-Araina-

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
SNeha answered ..  We knew this before .. but that doesnt explain the lack of swaron scenes in NORMAL episodes since one month Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahirahArdour.lyfisbeautifulTanuka_TanHashaani2209Joshua_TANHA

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Sneha Kapoor answered i am happy she did...I would have appreciated if palki could still wait fr her to be available for shooting or they could have shot Sneha and Tannu ke scenes separately..bad luck for people like me who really wanted to see Sharon n SwaRon. 

Also, y did cv's tricked us by showing Sharon n Swayam ka exclusive promo when they were aware that Sneha will not be a part of monsoon special and palki is very well aware ki agar monsoon special main SwaRon hota toh uski TRP kitni hoti compared to what all they could gather from taani ka sada hua skin show wala dance. 

But this is not the only reason we are upset...lack of intensity and mature romance in SwaRon is the main reason i don't want to see D3. I am bored of phone conversation between dese two. SwaRon needs to be focused on and shown properly as parallel leads. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 21 July 2012 at 6:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahirahswaron19Ardour.sreya19royTanuka_TanHashaani2209

Go to top