sneha kapoor answers edited new sneha video page 5 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
why any special episode is shot??? to get a hype right???

how can it be a successful vthout lead sneha kapoor in it????

they cud have waited...if it was not so possible they wud have given an indoor sequence of SWARON having a sip of coffee...as it was said by swayam in the promo...for me that wud have been beautiful too...cv's are so good at editing...they always do editing stuff in every scene...they cud have shown their editing power in this also...

I respect that sneha made it clear .. but I feel like CV's very well know that we can only listen and stop commenting against them when our favorite stars make it clear...

The monsoon special was shooted recently only, so Why there was a need to show sharon's exclusive video promoting it.? it's not like sneha said it after the telecast of promo to not to shoot for the episode..

And why suddenly stars are clarifying all the things?? First Kuwar then Sneha after that maybe shantanu or any other..

I feel the clarifications should be Provided by CV's like they did at kryaansh swaron fans fight...cause now it's way beyond ignoring the stars..it's about bad story, script and destroying the true essence of D3..

Love you sneha..😊

-Shruti..
SNeha answered ..  We knew this before .. but that doesnt explain the lack of swaron scenes in NORMAL episodes since one month ðŸ˜¡
Sneha Kapoor answered i am happy she did...I would have appreciated if palki could still wait fr her to be available for shooting or they could have shot Sneha and Tannu ke scenes separately..bad luck for people like me who really wanted to see Sharon n SwaRon. 

Also, y did cv's tricked us by showing Sharon n Swayam ka exclusive promo when they were aware that Sneha will not be a part of monsoon special and palki is very well aware ki agar monsoon special main SwaRon hota toh uski TRP kitni hoti compared to what all they could gather from taani ka sada hua skin show wala dance. 

But this is not the only reason we are upset...lack of intensity and mature romance in SwaRon is the main reason i don't want to see D3. I am bored of phone conversation between dese two. SwaRon needs to be focused on and shown properly as parallel leads. 
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
I am really glad that Sneha clarified her absence but i have still some issues...
1. if sneha was not able to shoot then cv's could have just shot a coffe date or something romantic between swaron and then would have managed to merge it in the actual episode like they showed us the phone convo...
2. This is very important if sneha was not a part of the epi then why the hell they gave us two special promo of swaron...phele yeh clear karo...
3.Biggest joke of the century...
Creatives always want best for our show and aim at making fans happy...
which fans she is talking about??? i  guess taarey...
agar sneha free nahi thi toe 1-week baad special epi daete, konsa epi storyline mae tha joe wait nai ker sakte thae!!! & without sharon special epi dena hi tha toe special promo kyo diya? tumra show itna popat banane kae baad ab bhi dekhte hai thats y humae fool sumjtae hoe!! pata hai sneha koe toe hum kuch kehge nahi but cvs tumri yeah tactic ab nahi chalgi 

I really respect the fact that sneha came up with an explanation, bt somehow I don't feel it is her who is speaking all this or maybe I should say, "SOMEONE"(we all know who) is making her say all this...nice tactic to make us all stop from complaining...bt do they really think that we r some 5yr old kid who will stop asking for their favourite toy(swaron scenes/clarification from the cvs) if they r being given their favourite candy(sneha's status)???
I mean seriously guys they really need to get this clear in their heads that they have already caused the damage n trying to make it up through statuses from KAS or Sneha or maybe Shantanu in future won't work...if they really wanna make it up to us then give us a proper justification of what has been done in the monsoon special episode n moreover give us what we have been watching D3 from the beginning for i.e. PROPER N SENSIBLE SWARON SCENES, nothing else is gonna work...not anymore.
My fav .actress answered.😊
But Sneha i cant still stop blaming CV's for making us fool by giving false promo.
😡
cv's hsud come vth other answers bat the ghatiyaa scripting and clear the facts abt swaron...
finally things are cleared..thanx to sneha..but then y wrong promos is still my question???

well plss abhi toh sneha hai na..toh ab toh accha SwaRon moments do yaar plss...m fed up of their fights..