Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Hits and misses - 20th July, 2012. (Page 7)

navya123 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
May be i think nk vl go for some business trip def this time gay3 vl say nk to take   ak and duggu with him she vl be the one who take girl chiki out their life i feel hws my idea friends Aisa hoga tho kaisa lagega yaar mujhe kal se gay3 ne kaha na naksh and duggu to take photo together i got this idea she vl now keep ak away from that girl i feel what do u feel friendsDay Dreaming

Want this track to end didnt like it when ST also told she is become part of the family yaar cant digest when v r going to see that girl out of naksh only gay3 can do it but if ak wanted to keep that girl with her what vl nk and gay3 and other members do yaar confused cant see that girl any more in naksh life and in SS too,.Confused

If that girl stay with naksh and or in ss dont know waht vl happen to us may be it vl loose so many fans in fb also fans saying that if chiki stay with naksh or if naksh adopt her they vl not watch the show any more naksh cannot live their life what v want to see or they want to live na dont know what drama is waiting for us want to see naksh and nakshi as son daughter of naksh no one else in their life.

Edited by kala_09 - 21 July 2012 at 7:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweety

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

May be i think nk vl go for some business trip def this time gay3 vl say nk to take   ak and duggu with him she vl be the one who take girl chiki out their life i feel hws my idea friends Aisa hoga tho kaisa lagega yaar mujhe kal se gay3 ne kaha na naksh and duggu to take photo together i got this idea she vl now keep ak away from that girl i feel what do u feel friendsDay Dreaming

Want this track to end didnt like it when ST also told she is become part of the family yaar cant digest when v r going to see that girl out of naksh only gay3 can do it but if ak wanted to keep that girl with her what vl nk and gay3 and other members do yaar confused cant see that girl any more in naksh life and in SS too,.Confused

If that girl stay with naksh and or in ss dont know waht vl happen to us may be it vl loose so many fans in fb also fans saying that if chiki stay with naksh or if naksh adopt her they vl not watch the show any more naksh cannot live their life what v want to see or they want to live na dont know what drama is waiting for us want to see naksh and nakshi as son daughter of naksh no one else in their life.

awesome idea kalajiClap...hope aisa hi kuch ho jaayeWinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

Go to top