Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by shamil

Manesha I have confirmed information that Rondi is not going anywhere

and that means MR truth will be out only after MM marriage 
Monu  will not be able to tell meenu the truth 

Yes Riddhima not going anywhere soon is very clearOuch. Why didn't they get a better actress atleastConfused!
nahiii Subha...LOL current one better hai..TongueLOL

if PH got a better actress to do rondee role..AngryLOL then do voh actress ki fans... ki buchar hogi yahan pe...ROFL n they will start demanding for MR SR-nite , MR 4evr chants etc in this phorum..ROFL 

I didn't mean a star actress but someone who can act betterLOL
a
are wow aur uski pataka mom acting nehi kar pati isi lye to unka mazak udane mein itna maza ata hai,unke emotional scenes dekhke itna maza ata hai,agar achi acting karti to hum sab uske sath sympathize karte.

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojabi

yes,issi lye they have choosen such unpopular faces to bypass such additional jhamelas.kya pata abhi to theme badla hai,tab heroine hi badal jati,nbt mrs.vyas aur mohan ki dilchasp story ki jagah ban jata marriage of convenience mein romance ki ek aur story.now they are shwoing asli me hug,dream me hug,koi popular actress hoti to abtak toofan a jata,naye jodi ban jati,even now some poplein fb are telling ke riddi more beutiful,better actor,her pair with mohan look better.thank god they are minority.

@Bold: Yes she was looking good in that dream scene(i guess that was because the lighting was nice and make-up didn't seem loud due to that). And Mohan ke saath hai koi accha hi lagtha hai - renu bhiLOL! But better actressConfused? Mujhe nahi lagtha. Her acting annoys me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Manesha I have confirmed information that Rondi is not going anywhere

and that means MR truth will be out only after MM marriage
Monu will not be able to tell meenu the truth

wat a bloody wonderfool news.. Ohh no comments.. Am speechless..
Am trying it hard to stay positive. But in the end of the day der wil be some bad news dat wil ruin my spirits. Frankly speaking i cant bear the ridhima track for long. Jab tak ridhima ka saya meghan ke life mein hai i cant njoy the MM romance. For me confession scene for which i longed for turned out to be a disaster. Wel am not the one who will b gratified by MM romance which is shown in the midst of these crap. Confession,sangeet all messed up. Nw marriage n post marriage too. Wat shall i do to get rid of ridhima track? My expections were on trp. But ppl r accepting ridhima track. Nw ppl started liking her too. Hmm.. Tho phir yeh kyu nahi karthe megha moves on. Mohan n ridhima living together. Ridhima trying to acheive mohan's love. Mohan eventully starting loving her. MR romance.. Mohan character wil b spared from butchering. For the sake of nanhi, megha pls stay on the show. Let megha suffer seeing monu leading a happy life with ridhima. Trp will also rise. Kisiko koyi problem bhi nahi hoga.

Edited by kunchii - 21 July 2012 at 11:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KunalrocksDee_76DJ..Sunna_Deewani

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
tfs...i am ready to go through any pain under one condition...i want this ridhima to go as soon as possible...i cant bear her any more...

Dee_76

anjali_roy Groupbie
anjali_roy
anjali_roy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i thnk dat truth vl be out bt before marriage and as arshi said that the bad turns good means megha vl take stand for mohan n they vl happily marry vd each other..!!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Dee_76

Isha_for_MegHan Senior Member
Isha_for_MegHan
Isha_for_MegHan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_sarun

Guys please stay strong I know it's not possible but read this at your own risk... Am not responsible for anything that happens to youll after reading this...
In coming episodes you will see the truth coming out and you'll will get to see loads loads loads loads of PAIN... But all bad turns good *its a hint crack it*

its enough... i m fed up ... abhi tak sari galat news nikli tumhari... just tell me who r u????? how can we trust u?????  u r a newbie also... tell me the source from where u got these news????  
Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
What someone on fb is saying pair mohan with rondi #facepalm
Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i am kinda sad & kinda happie...mixed emotions!!
sad coz being scared how megha will react after knowing fact abt mohan's wedding..
happie bcoz wedding baad misunderstandings nahi honge...

Dee_76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index