Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Spoilers ;-( ;-( :-) :-) (Page 6)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=fatim30] predictable..thanx for sharing 

arre yar let first your other predictions come true , abhi to i am waiting for romance packed episode ahead .LOL
[/QUOTE]i am also waiting for that..because anyways I am sure they will decide how to proceed as per the TRP only...I want the truth to be out at any cost.not only because Mohan is committing bigamy ...but also because by the look of it...it definitely looks like Mohan cannot manage riddima alone and will definitely need megha's help..BUT before all that,I want to see some MM romance scenes now...I think we deserve to be shown at least this much,after tolerating all this nonsense from the CV"s for the past one and a half months.!! I know very well that once the truth is out MM romance is out of question till everything gets sorted out..SO I want to see MM romance now...at least for a couple of episodes..But I wonder how Mohan will have the mood to romance after seeing Rondima.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Dee_76swavai2knrajiSwastikAshNimisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

I knew it!!!
Agar shadi honi hoti toh jaise Sangeet ki pics ayi thi shadi ki bhi aa jati!!!!

More pain...I'm just holding on to ur "bad turning good line"

Yes you are right. Maybe thats why they hyped the sangeet so much with other stars and all. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76SwastikAshNimisty85

monishaverma26 Newbie
monishaverma26
monishaverma26

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
All bad turns Gud, might b like mohan's mom will help them unite I guess wid d help of renu later on... :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@ TM :

thanx for the hint provided, we ar badly waiting for the truth to come out even if it means delaying MM wedding for a few more months. bdw " all bad turns good " can have two indications - one, megha supports mohan which is good, given that mohan had always shielded her till now irrespective of circumstances and it's megha's turn now to reciprocate the same and the other, riddhima stays a positive character and doesnt become a full-on vamp.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76knrajiSwastikAshNimisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Lot's of pain... wahi toh jhel rahe hain kabse...  I'll cry more for monu... but all bad will turn good.. that brings smile on my face. Embarrassed Question is how??? LOL

fatim30Dee_76bsingapury

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sitamma1] [QUOTE=fatim30]predictable..thanx for sharing

arre yar let first your other predictions come true , abhi to i am waiting for romance packed episode ahead .LOL
[/QUOTE[B]<font color="#0000FF">]i am also waiting for that..because anyways I am sure they will decide how to proceed as per the TRP only...I want the truth to be out at any cost.not only because Mohan is committing bigamy ...but also because by the look of it...itdefinitelylooks like Mohan cannot manage riddima alone and will definitely need megha's help..BUT before all that,I want to see some MM romance scenes now...I think we deserve to be shown at least this much,after tolerating all this nonsense from the CV"s for the past one and a half months.!! I know very well that once the truth is out MM romance is out of question till everything gets sorted out..SO I want to see MM romance now...at least for a couple of episodes..But I wonder howMohanwill have the mood to romance after seeing Rondima
But once the ridhima track gets over forever v culd njoy MM romance more. Koyi khabab mein haddi tho nahi. With the truth out before marriage n pain MM wil b together. It will interesting to c hw things gets sorted out before marriage n post marriage romance too. It culd b different too. So better suffer some pain for the time being n embrace the happiness .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Dee_76knrajiSwastikAshNimisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Sita , Its a wild Guess . Riddhima ke 3 weeks khatam hote hain issi liye LOL LOL

Jaise Manav mangani karke gaya , Waise Ridz bhi cahli jayegi . LOL

It's quite possible... new rondhi entered on 4July.. so it'll be almost 4 weeks & it's Friday... so there has to be a cliff hanger na...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76manesha76

lakzm16 Senior Member
lakzm16
lakzm16

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by sitamma1

hey please hint if the truth will come out before MM marriage or after it.
Coming episodes mein shaadi toh nahi hone wali...agar hoti toh ab tak articles/segments ki baarish ho chuki hoti, so most probably the truth will be out before marriage and the 'all bad turn good' thingy might be Megha standing by Mohan, supporting him and after everything gets sorted out, they get married but again, NO PREDICTIONS from me. 
Sitamma!!! arre pehle riddhima ki kaaliDead chaaya jo meghan pe padi hui hai, woh to hatne do, shaadi baad main ho tabhi accha hai, agar shaadi pehle ho gayi to riddhimaAngry ki reentry ka dar satata rahega hum fans ko , jo hamein acceptable nahin hai, mehrbaani hum pe kar do Cvs-jo bhi ho hum fans ko aur disappointCry nahin karein to achha hai , waiting desperatey for old NBT flavor

Edited by mariwalla - 21 July 2012 at 1:16am

Dee_76swavai2misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index