India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Spoilers ;-( ;-( :-) :-) (Page 4)

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
we all are ok with the pain...if the truth is out..!! I will surely kill that RID if she stops mohan..!! Angry
I hate her even more after that dream sequence..!!! ConfusedLOLDappu-jhappu ji plz use hata do..hum apko naariyal chadayenge..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Dee_76misty85

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Most of us want the truth to come out before the marriage.
But I can't see the pain either. Damn the ridz track man... kisi ko neecha dikhane ke alawa aur koi bhi rasta nahi hai kya TRP baba ko please karneka?..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Arshi , yaar tubhi Saturday ko hi kyun yeh paheli dalke chali gayee Confused . Ab pura weekend seer ghoomega Wacko

Weekend me discuss karne keliye kuch toh hona chahiye naLOL? Channel wale promo bhi nahi detheOuch

Dee_76misty85manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by manesha76

Arshi , yaar tubhi Saturday ko hi kyun yeh paheli dalke chali gayee Confused . Ab pura weekend seer ghoomega Wacko

Weekend me discuss karne keliye kuch toh hona chahiye naLOL? Channel wale promo bhi nahi detheOuch

Are yaar kar kare ke sab Riddhima ko hi discuss karenge . Isse channel ko aur mazza aayega . Ouch

Dee_76bsingapurymisty85

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I know that truth will b out... But, i think yeh MM ki shaadi k baad hoga... Uss k pahele hua toh faayda kya kyunki if megha knows it before her marriage then she will surely called off her marriage and will give advice mohan to accept that ridz.

Dee_76bsingapury

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
As long as the truth is out before marriage & Mohan's character is retained...we could take the pain...by the way...the pain is for the viewers or any of the characters in the show(of course, other than Mohan...current situation Mohan is already under great pain...Ouch)

Dee_76swavai2misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by knraji

As long as the truth is out before marriage & Mohan's character is retained...we could take the pain...by the way...the pain is for the viewers or any of the characters in the show(of course, other than Mohan...current situation Mohan is already under great pain...Ouch)

Raji! In either case pain is for everyone. If truth comes before marraige, mohan, megha, nanhi and FIL ./ MIL will be unhappy and we viewers will be unhappy because of MM's pain, separationConfused etc, though we can have the satisfaction mohan's character being savedSmile

If truth comes out after marriage, everyone will be sad and there is no redemption for mohan really. I really don't want this. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76swavai2knrajimisty85

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkmoon

we all are ok with the pain...if the truth is out..!! I will surely kill that RID if she stops mohan..!! Angry
I hate her even more after that dream sequence..!!! ConfusedLOLDappu-jhappu ji plz use hata do..hum apko naariyal chadayenge..LOL
I totally agree...If riddzz will b ovr pati parmeshwar n all, i will kill her...Evn i too hatee heerr afterr ht dream sequence...i guess she needs to consult a physchiatrist...Hw cn she falll in love wid a person whom she hs met hardly one or two times??Confused...Diss iss soo illogicallOuch

Dee_76misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index